Chapter 6: Ok's house

I would be with you.

-Yoona pov-

When we reached SuIli's house.. I mean her parents house, it was like a resort!!! Obviously bigger than mine, hehe, There's even a swimming pool, woah, fasinating!!! I'm Looking forward to look at her house interior design

 

   h

It feels so warm and home-like, I miss my Korea home suddenly. The first floor is the living room and kitchen, There's a piano at the corner of the living room too. Mr ok and Mrs ok bedroom is at the end of the second floor( Master Bed room) but they rarely stays here, they work in Korea and only come back here during the holidays so this home is basically Sulli and her brother property, sulli room is beside the master bed room and taecyeon room is opposite sulli's room. The third floor is the study rooms. They got 2 study room, one for Mr Ok and one for Sulli and her brother.

 

I took a warm bath and went back to the room and find sulli, she was using her laptop, I open my bag and took out my tablet. I updated a picture of myself on SNS.

I've reached America already, the air are fresh here too^^ I met a really nice girl and her name is sulli. Sorry for my leaving so suddenly...The time here is 8pm, over there should be the next day 10am right? Hehe, I'm in New York City now, at sulli's house, have a nice day guys, I will definitely keep in contact with you guys!! Bye:)

I placed my tablet on the table in her room and I found out sulli is not in the room anymore, I guess she went to take a bath too. I walked to the balcony and sat on the egg chair and look at sky filled with sparkly stars.

-Pov ended-

Yoona was really engrossed in looking at the stars that she didn't realise someone was behind her. And guess who is it? 

" Is the sky really so nice?" the strong and deep voice broke the silence.

Yoona seems really shock and turned back to see who it was, " oh..hi. Why are you here?"

"This is my house why can't I be at home?" hehe, why are you here then?" taecyeon smiled. The smile was really charming that it has melt every girls hearts, including yoona's...

"oh, I didn't mean that, I was just taking in fresh air." Yoona replied and look down on the floor. 

The cold winds blow and yoona seems really cold, she rubs her hand to make her feel better. Without her realising, Taecyeon removes his coat and place it over yoona's shoulder, 

"thank you? ain't you cold?" still rubbing her hands.

" not really, I'm used to it. I think you better go and buy some jackets before school starts, it will be really chilling this few months.You wanna go inside and sit?" he can feel that yoona look really pale from just now. 

She nodded and started to moved towards the door, her legs felt jelly-liked from standing too long. She almost felt down but taecyeon hold on to her, "Are you okay?" taecyeon seems really concern, however yoona cheeks were burning red, is she shy? their body are only inches apart. taecyeon carry yoona in a bridal style and rested her on the sofa and went to get her a cup of water. 

"Are you better now?" 

"yeah, I'm really tired, I go and take a sleep first. Good night." yoona stand up and run backed to her room

-taecyeon pov-

she looks really cute while running, but I saw her eyes swollen just now when we are having dinner, is she really ok?

Why do I feel my heartbeat beating so fast just now? Am I ok?

-pov ended- 

 

In the room

Yoona dashed in to the room and closed the door, she rested her back on the door.

sulli: " why are your cheeks so red?" she asked while removing her contact lens

yoona:" I..I just ran up the stairs just now."

sulli: " where did you just go?

yoona: I..I was at the balcony

sulli turned to faced yoona, " alone?" 

yoona:" yeah.. but I saw your brother and have a small chat with him.."

sulli: " arh... a chat with my brother. when did you become so close?" sulli smirked.

yoona:" aniyo!! We just happen to meet there, don't think wrong"

sulli: "hehe, I don't mind to call you sister-in-law. hahah"

yoona:" yah!!!! what are you thinking!!!" yoona tickles sulli.

" okok i'll stop, hehe, let's sleep bah" yoona nodded her head and close the night. The night was look but yoona couldn't sleep, she was thinking of the things that happen in the balcony just now^^

 

 

 

How was this chapter? taecyoon first encounter is at the balcony and they have skinship!!! hehe^^