chapter 19: This can't be true

I would be with you.

After discharging from the hospital, it was already 10pm and the others were busy with some school work and was unable to visit them that day. yoona asked suzy to stay over at her house since suzy house is very far away from the hospital and it will be inconvenience for suzy to go back alone at this hour.

Suzy placed her stuff at the guest room and went down to the stairs. Yoona was at the living room watching a drama. Suzy went over to join her. Since they were having school the next day, they decided to sleep early. Yoona switched off the television and was about to go up the stairs while she felt her head spinning,

 

She holded on to the banister in case she fell down. Suzy noticed yoona's action and went beside her, "yoona are you okay? do you need me to call the doctor? ". She shooked her head slightly and sat down on the stairs to rest. After the pain in her head stopped, she stood up and tell suzy that she's feeing better. "I suggest you to go and see the doctor soon.. " suzy said, she was worried for yoona, afterall she was her friend. Yoona smile and walked up the stairs and went back to her room. 

The next day, both of them walked to school together and saw the rest of them at the cafeteria. The others was shocked to see yoona and suzy being in such good relationship! They were smiling and grinning widely on their way to school like sisters. The guys whispered to taecyeon, " ya! what's with the two of them?" taecyeon just gave them a slight smile and continued having his breakfast. Both of them came to the table and yoona told them what exactly happened, " let me introduce my new friend to you, bae suzy!!! haha, are you guys ok? you all look surprised. " . suzy bowed slightly and speak, " sorry for all the mistake that I made and I hope you guys can forgive me..". "of course we do! we can always be good friends!" jessica said and offering a handshake with suzy. Suzy smile widely and shake hands with all of them. 

All of them went to their class and start the lessons. Yoona felt her head spinning again, she didn't know what was wrong and she felt very weak. It didn't take long for that pain to stop, yoona tried her best to focus in class.

She remembered what suzy said and straight after the lessons, she told the rest she has something important to do and went off. She called a cab and went to the hospital for a check up. She had a body checkup and blood test, the doctor tell her to collect her report after a week but still gave her some painkiller incase the headache worsen.

She went home with a heavy heart,  she hope that nothing was wrong and she is healthy... 

She started doing some research on severe headache and the comments was mostly saying that it was cause by stress.

The next few days were physical training days, they were all supposed to run around the track 10 rounds, yoona felt tired easily and even wanting to vomit after the run. She went to the sick bay and rest. 

 

I wasn't that weak, what's going on with me?  -yoona thoughts

Yoona has been sick recently... is she okay?  -taecyeon thoughts

  

The next few days, yoona has been eating her painkiller secretly whenever her headache arise.

"what are you eating?" sulli asked curiously. "ani, just some vitamins" she quickly said and kept the painkillers in her pocket.

Today is the day to collect the report, the hospital also sent her a message informing to be punctual. She told the rest she is not feeling well and decided to go home. "do you need me to drive you home? you look pale.." taecyeon asked worriedly.

Yoona went to the hospital and told the staff about her booking. The nurse lead her to a room and she saw a doctor sitting at chair facing the computer. She sat on the opposite chair and wait for her result to be out.

"so.. are you Im Yoona?" the doctor asked. "yes, I am." yoona said. The doctor carried a serious expression while looking through the results. She handed it over to yoona. As expected, the general terms of chemical symbol that cannot be understand, " what does this mean?" yoona questioned the doctor. "I'm sorry ms Im, we have diagnosis that you have brain cancer...it's in its last stage..."