Chapter 27: days with you

I would be with you.

Yoona was staying with taecyeon at the villa on their day break, they shared a comfortable silence at the room and just enjoyed the movie of the day.

After it ended, they decided to cooked their dinner and sleep before heading back to school tomorrow.

" Did your parents know you are taking your surgery next week?" Taecyeon asked while cutting the vegetables.

"they don't, not even my brothers." Yoona replied. She said it so calmly as if she wasn't the one taking the surgery. 

"intending to tell them?" taecyeon asked again.

"maybe after the surgery... if I'm still alive." yoona said and take a deep breath. 

Taecyeon put a finger on her lips, " don't say anything silly, you'll be fine." 

 She smiled at him and rest on his shoulder. 

They took their dinner and went back to their room. Being a couple, they enjoyed cuddling in the bed together but it's not what you are thinking.

They talked for awhile and sleep in each other embrace.

 

The sky slowly filled with morning light of summer. It was early, the light of dawn still lingering. Both of them still asleep on the comfortable big bed

*ring!*

one of their phone rang and wake both of them up. 

" yes?" yoona asked, still soundly sleepy.

" yoona? Did I dial the wrong number?" the one on the other line asked.

Oh damn! yoona thought and passed the phone to taecyeon.

" yes sulli?" taecyeon said.

" oh brother. What have you guys been doing?" although sulli was on the other side of the line but you can feel her smirking.

" It's not what you are thinking Ok sulli. You better not said anything in school later. We will go school now." taecyeon demanded.

" hah! we'll see.bleh!!! " sulli said confidently and hung up the call.

Taecyeon looked at yoona with the -I-don't-know-what-she'll-do- look.

 

They washed up and prepared to go to school. 

When they reached school. They went to the usual meeting place and meet up their friends for breakfast. They looked at the both of them in a very weird look.

Taecyeon and yoona kind of guess it why they look at them like this, so they glared at sulli.

Sulli smiled at the both of them and drink her orange juice. Taecyeon and yoona ignore the rest and went for their lessons.

" aigoo ah... they are going to laugh at us over a really long time.." yoona said and hide her face with her hands.

" haha, let's just take it easy." taecyeon said and put his hand over her shoulders.

Yoona suddenly became playful and tickles taecyeon then she ran away. They were playing happily only until...

Yoona head started to hurt vigorously. She held onto her head and sat on the floor. Taecyeon saw her sitting there and immediately ran to her.

Yoona tried to endure the pain but she felt so painful that she collsaped

Taecyeon send her straight to the hospital. 

" Nothing can ever happened to you..." taecyeon thought while carrying yoona to the hospital.


Author's Note: 

Hi guys!! Sorry to tell you that this story is ending in next chapter:(( but thank you for supporting my first fanfic.:)))

so what's gonna happen to yoona? stay tuned for last chapter!!!