chapter 10: Who likes who?

I would be with you.

The first month in Pacific High has long passed.Suzy and Yoona wasn't in good relationship but as a class, they were bonding well. The teacher passed them a new assignment,  it was the semester project which every students put their heart into it and complete it nicely before their camp. 

The class was divided into two groups to done this project. 

Group a: minah, suzy, Victoria, yoona, jessica, yura, sehun, lay, jay, kai, kris and xiumin

Group b: chanyeol, D.O, minhyuk, minho, taecyeon, luhan, luna, hyuna, amber,, krystal, sulli, hyori

The good thing is at least jessica is with yoona. The bad thing is suzy is grouped with yoona and sulli and taecyeon is not with her!

The project was about their life in Pacific High as a newbie^^ Actually nothing much but they need to write about a 20000words essay as a group. It is their first obstacles in the school this year.

As a group with big numbers,  both groups have hard time to come up with ideas or a conclusion, especially group A, suzy and yoona can't seems to work together...

Group A-

Suzy: Should we write about the facilities in the school? 

Yoona: Shouldn't we just write about our feelings as a newbie in school? 

Everyone seems to agreed with yoona ideas. suzy glared at yoona, no one really reject her ideas, but her appearance in school makes her position in school a big danger. 

Jessica: let's go with yoona's idea and write an short essay about our feelings in coming to this school and combined our ideas together"

Everyone have packed their bags and getting ready to leave the class and go home. They didn't need to report to school for a month so that they can concentrate on this assignment,  but of course, that means they can have a lot of free time in going out together with friends. 

 Taecyeon, jay, minho, minhyuk, krystal, sulli, yoona, jessica is heading for their dinner together after they are dismiss. All of them went home before they meet that night. 

-Yoona pov- 

finally we have a one month break!! woohoo!!! I hope sulli, krystal,, jessica and I can go out together during the holidays! 

Should ask them later...

This is a long break, will he ask me out? I don't want to take the lead to ask him...

-pov ended-

-taecyeon pov- 

the holidays finally comes.. I can take a good rest now! 

Must ask the boys out for gathering, including the class one!!

should I ask yoona out too?... what would she say? will she agree? what if she thinks I'm crazy??

-pov ended-

Dinner

The girls has dressed up nicely, as well as the boys, they are handsome.

They went to a 5-star restaurant for dinner, after the dinner, the boys send the girls home.. Jay and minhyuk send jungsis home, minho send sulli home and taecyeon send yoona home.

During the car ride...

" erm.. yoona ah.. Are you maybe free on next mon?" asked taecyeon using his deep deep tone.

Yoona didn't know what to do, " I..I think so, why?"

" Should we go out together? " he spoke up.

Yoona can feel her heart beating really fast, " the two of us only?" 

"yeah" he nodded his head slightly.  

The car reached yoona's house, 

 "so I'll see you next week then, " taecyeon said and give his charming smile.

"ya sure, good night" she replied as she open the car door and run into her house.

"Is he asking me out for a date?  he likes me? omg!!!!!!!" The next is, she started jumping around the house.

after yoona got off the car, taecyeon was happily cheering in his car, "yes!!!!!! finally I did it!" 

 

Finally taecyeon asked yoona out! What will happen??