chapter 18: you'll be fine

I would be with you.

Yoona and suzy was at the nearest hospital for treatment. The doctors came out saying that both of them will be fine after a few days of resting. 

 

They went to take a look at the both of them. Their bed were just across each other. Suzy was still asleep while yoona was leaning her back against the wall. They crowd went to surround yoona's bed to check on her.

 

-yoona pov-

 

 

 "I'm fine guys, don't worry." I said softly. "you scared us, we thought you guys gone missing." sulli said. Her eyes were swollen, I guessed she cried a bit just now, poor girl, I feel better already. "I looked over to the other side of the room, suzy was still sleeping soundly. "sulli arh, I guess you guys blame the wrong one, suzy wasn't the one that pushed me. I couldn't remember who do it either but it wasn't her." sulli gave a sorry expression and felt guilty for slapping the wrong person. 

 

I looked around to find taecyeon but he was no where to be found, " stop looking around, your prince went to buy you food to eat." krystal said. I could feel my cheek blushing. I could hear the other laughing at me, I feel so embarrassed right now, ok taecyeon, come and save me from this bunch of kids now!

 

Not sure whether was it my pray that works, he came in soon after. Krystal and the others were smirking at me, I looked away from them and looked at taec.

 

----------------

At evening, , most of them went off, the ones behind was taecyeon and sulli. I asked them to go home and rested too. I started reading the magazine brought by them just now.

Maybe i was too engrossed, I didn't noticed that someone was beside me. "yoona, are you free now?" I slowly lifted down my book, to my surprise, it was suzy. "sure, take a sit." I signalled her to sit on the chair beside me. There was silence between us, she then started talking," yoona, I'm sorry." Tears started rolling down her cheeks.

I was not expecting her to cry, I looked around for tissue and hand one piece to her. After calming her down, I asked her why she say sorry. she said,

" I thought you hated me and I didn't thought that you will save me in that critical moment. If you didn't save me, I will be dead by then." 

patted her back and said, " I didn't hate you and I thoiught we only have misunderstanding between each other.. so are we friends now?" 

She looked surprised, " we can be friends? you really don't mind?" I nodded my head and she gave me a hug. I smiled, I made another friend!

At night, I message taecyeon telling him suzy and I are now friends. He sent a "what " expression to me, I giggled abit and message him back. " I am good at making friends:)" After a while, he replied, " arraso, haha, sleep early and get well soon, good night.". keke, I have to admit, he is the sweetest guy on earth. " good night!" 

After I sent the message, I whispered, " good night, pabo"  to my lock screen picture with taecyeon.