Chapter 20: finding you

I would be with you.

-Yoona pov- 

I have been taking medicine to control my headache which are getting serious nowadays...

After getting my report yesterday, I walked alone on the streets and I didn't know where I was heading.. Too tired to even think.

"tik tak, tik tak!" it started raining, omg.. why is all the sad things happening to me.. I search through my bag for an umbrella but I couldn't find it!!! I ran to the nearest restaurant to avoid the rain. 

It was then I realized that it was the restaurant that I met the ok family... Everything was still the same,

the design,

the colour of the wall

and the memories that used to be there... 

I choose to sat at the seat that I first came, it was by the window. I reminisce all the thing that happened that day.

The out going and friendly mr and mrs ok..

the usual talkative sulli and

the charismatic taecyeon...

Now that all this came to my mind, I was puzzled how to tell them about my condition. 

Being the timid me once again, I decided to go leave here...

To where? I have no idea..

When? I haven't decide..

-yoona pov ended -

 

-taecyeon pov-

It's raining heavily now, I wonder what's is yoona doing? I dialled her number but there was no response. Where could she be at this hour? I took my car key and drive to her house. 

*knock knock* I waited for a moment but she never open the door. She wasn't at home, where could she have been?  I drive around the city hoping to find her in the buzzing city night. 

Aish! this girl, why does she always make me worried? can't she know that people are caring for her? 

Not noticing a person crossing the road, I made a right turn but I was skilled to stop immediately before knocking onto the person. I came out the car to see whether the person was okay and found out that it was yoona!  

I covered her with my jacket, she looked pale, I wondered where have she been all this while!! 

"where have you been all the time? do you know I have been looking for you! " she didn't said anything and just looked down. I saw her tearing up and soon bursting into tear. 

I was shocked to see her cry, was my words too harsh?  I pulled her into a tight hug. She just cried and cried. I patted her back and try to comfort her. After she felt better, I brought her to the car, and sent her home. She was sleeping all the way, maybe sobbed too much and end up too tired. 

I looked at her and sighed, what just happen? Her swollen eyes, puffy cheeks... 

What kind of boyfriend I am? not even know what she is suffering...

-taecyeon pov ended -