chapter 14: Confession

I would be with you.

After the holidays, the kids (I meant all of them><) went back to the school, they sort out their project into one essay and hand in to the teacher which was given to them last month.

 

"Class, we'll be having a camp next week from monday to friday, I hope you guys prepared properly and don't bring unnecessary things,  you are allowed to bring your phone." After saying so, the teacher passed us our packing list. She continued,  "I want you guys to form a group of 12 each, so I expect to see 2 group ok? pass up the group members name by tomorrow and choose your own group leader, bye." she cooly leaves the class forgetting to close the door.><

Everyone was happy to death. The eight of them decided to form one group and gathered 4 more people . They invited sehun and luhan into rhe group, while stilling thinking of joining another two more members, suzy and victoria volunteered themselves.  Looking at the other group, they seems to form their group already, so without futher choice,  the two of them joined their group and they choose jay to be the leader. 

After the lesson, they went to the cafeteria for lunch, they put their bags down and queue up for their food. When they sat down, they talked about how to go to school that day since they can't possibly parked their cars in school for five days so they intend to take bus to school. Things settled, they continued with their food and lastly play scissors, paper, stone to choose the lucky fellow to put their plates. Yoona was chosen,  looking at the hugh pile of plates,, taecyeon volunteered to help her put together. The rest of them was like "woooooooo", the couple laughed and put the plates at the basket there. 

They went back to class for lessons again, then was dismissed!! They went home separately but sulli was going out with krystal so the both of them take cab. Jessica wasn't in the mood to go out after school so she intended to walk home, jay offered to give her a ride so she agreed to it.

Yoona and taecyeon saw the moment of jaysica and laughed about it.  They got on the car and went home after.

-jessica pov- 

Krystal is going out with sulli.. Ok, fine, I will go home alone then..

just then, I heard someone calling my name, it was jay, he wanted to give me a car ride. I was quite stunned, this is the first time he has been so kind, I agreed to the offer and he send me home. 

During the ride,  I turn to look at him for a few times, he was really quite charming when he was focusing on something, but he is a playboy... if not... maybe I would want him to be my boyfriend. I sighed and look back in front. 

"what's with the sigh?" he asked me.

" nothing, " I was pretending to be cool again.

"Do you hate me?" he asked again.

"no" I answered certainly

"then do you love me?" he has so many questions

"....." I was shocked or should I say I freezed for a few second before I regain my composure. 

"nevermind, I know I'm a bit rush, you don't have to answer the question,  sorry.." he replied, he seems sorry but I could see disappointment in his eyes. 

We continued the car ride to my house keeping complete silence. 

-jessica pov ended- 

 

Woah! is that a confess from jay to jessica?? What will happen to them?