chapter 28: I would always be with you.

I would be with you.

-Taecyeon POV-

Yoona suddenly collasped. I didn't know what to do... I only know I am supposed to send her to hospital immediately.

I felted her cold and wobbly skin... What's gonna happen to her? 

My only intention was to send her to hospital immediatelty. 

Please wake up now, stop playing with me Yoona..

 -taecyeon pov ended -

 

"What happen to her?" the doctor on duty asked taecyeon.

" I'm not too sure, she faint in school just now.." taecyeon said and looked at yoona.

The doctor and nurses pushed yoona into the operation room and the doctor on duty went to called yoona's doctor in charge.

 

Taecyeon sit on the chair outside the room waiting for yoona. He clapsed his hand together and pray that yoona's gonna be alright.

The rest of their friends heard about the news and report straight to the hospital.

" oppa, are you ok?" sulli asked, she's scared that taecyeon couldn't take it that yoona has been to the hospital rather often and what might happen to her this time round,

He nodded his head slightly but still looking down on the floor.

The red light is still on but the doctor in charge came out of the operation room. Everyone rushed up to him.

" how's she?" everyone asked together.

" who is Mr. Ok taecyeon?" the doctor asked and taecyeon raised his hand.

" Yoona has appoint you as her guardian this surgery, Could you please sign this paper so that we can continued with the surgery?"

" what is this about?" he asked.

" This is about removing the tumor in her brain, the tumor is affecting her brain cells working that's why she faint just now. if you do not sign this now, she will be in serious condition." the doctor explained.

Jessica and Krystal covered their mouth tightly incase they scream, they couldn't believe that yoona is in such critical state.

On the other hand, taecyeon is still thinking whether to sign the paper or not. He remembered what his aunt said...

"50% between life and death. I need you to consider this carefully"

What should he do...

" I promise I'll be safe and fine" he remembered yoona said this.

He took the pen and signed it on the "guardian" line.

I hope I've made the right choice...he thought..

 

After 4 hours of worrying, the red light outside the operation room has gone off.

The doctor came out of the operation room with a smile plastered on his face. 

" no worries, Miss Im has been fine after removing the tumor off her brain, she just need more rest and time to relax. That will help her recover better." the doctor take his leave and leave the bunch of happy fellow outside the operation room hugging each other.

 

The bunch of them went to visit yoona at her ward room, 530.

Yoona wake up soon after the surgery but still feeling a little bit weak as the narcotic is still in her body after the surgery.

She talks to her friends and laugh like wild kids again. If you don't say, no one can tell she's just take a surgery.

after a while, her friends decided to leave and gave her time to rest. Taecyeon was given the task by her friends to look after her, Even without her friends reminder, he will still look after her though.

He stare at her and he obviously cried just now, his swollen eyes and puffy cheeks.

" Did you cry?" 

" No."

" Don't lie. I said I'll be fine. See! I'm one piece still." she proudly smiled at herself and looked at her. 

He suddeny pull her into his embrace. " promise me that you'll never leave me and never hide things from me..." taecyeon said,

" aigoo ah.. when have you become so emotional... haha, of course I wouldn't." she smile and hugged him tighter.

 

He released the hug and looked at her seriously.

" wae?" yoona couldn't stand his serious face and started laughing.

" don't laugh, you better listen clearly." he hold onto her shoulder.

Yoona stopped her laughter and tried looking at him seriously.

He took a deep breath and contined, " would you be my Mrs Ok?"

she cried suddenly, but nodded at the same time.

" thank you yoona!!!" he hugged her and spin her around.

" Ok taecyeon, I would always be with you." yoona thought.

 

-The End-


Thanks to all who have supported this fanfic!! I'm so sorry, I must have disappoint you guys... this wasn't a good writing... sorry!!!! I will try to write better in the future:)

please support my on-going fanfic, It's tough love...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/757369/it-s-tough-love-khunfany-khuntoria-snsd-exo-seohan-baektae

Thank You!