chapter 15: Faint

I would be with you.

The atmosphere between jay and jessica has been weird,  they tried to stay far from each other, especially jessica... The whole group saw the weirdness and asked krystal what has happen, krystal was clueless too, taecyoon explain the situation to the rest, leaving them dumbfounded. "What?!" they scream in unison, still absorbing the news brought by the couple. 

Taecyeon and yoona helped the rest to placed their plates and go for a stroll at the park in school. "what do you think happen in the car?" yoona asked, taecyeon just simply shook his head. They stopped talking and sat on a bench enjoying the peace.

Suzy and her friends were walking through the park too when they saw the couple. "girls look! it taecyeon and yoona!" amber whispered to the rest, they turned to where amber was pointing, the couple didn't realise they were opposite them, yoona rest her head on taecyeon shoulder,  the girls turned to look at suzy who was already clenching her fist. Suzy walked away harshly and pushed away people in sight. 

 The couple walk back to the class in two separate ways incase our students suspect them. After reaching the class, they smile at each other and sat down. 

The lesson continued and they were all focusing to the lesson. 

After lesson, yoona excused herself and went to the toliet, she was washing her hands while victoria, amber, hyori came in to the toliet too, surprisingly Suzy wasn't there. 

Yoona continue washing her hand, she was about to take the tissue from the side while vic blocked her way, " excuse me." yoona said, she didn't want to cause another trouble so she talk nicely to them. 

" are you with taecyeon?" amber asked. yoona was surprised, she didn't know amber guessed it or she found out about it. Yoona was silence until hyori pushed her to the wall. Her head knocked onto the wall and she felt a little dizzy but still conscious. "you better listen clear, get away from taecyeon before we do something bad to you or your friends" yoona was too weak for them, she waited for them to leave the toliet before heading out too. She hold on to the wall for support, the back of the head was causing her to feel dizzy, her face turned pale. 

She walks towards the group. "yoona are you ok?" sulli spotted yoona walking towards them from the back and looking pale. She stood up and walked towards her, so did the rest. Yoona feel that her legs were jelly-like, she hold on to the nearest table for support and she collapsed. "yoona ah!" her friends shouted, taecyeon catched her before she hits the ground, the students heard the noise and gathered around them.

"yoona! yoona! yoona ah!! wake up!" taecyeon was literally shouting, his tears starts to fall, this is the first time his friends see him tearing up! How could you expect a strong guy like him to cry? but he did. He carried yoona to the office and jessica helps to call the ambulance. 

Not long, the ambulance came and the paramedics carries yoona up the ambulance and taecyeon followed, the others drived towards the hospital catching up with the ambulance. 

At the ER, yoona was inside the room, the feeling outside the room was so tense. No one dare to talk, even the talkative sulli and krystal kept quiet waiting for the doctor to come out. 

After an hour or more, the doctor came out. Everyone rushed to the doctor, they were really worried. "who is yoona's families?" . "us!" the eight of them said, " ok, it was glad that she was sent in early if not things could get worse... Erm... she is still unconscious,  I think it takes about a day or two for her to wake up, we will transfer her to the patient room and you guys can visit her later. 

They nodded their head and the doctor excused himself. They reached the room and saw yoona lying down on the bed peacefully,  they all went in and taecyeon was sitting beside her. They stayed until evening and sulli broke the silence, " oppa, it's late now, why don't we go home first? we come here tomorrow morning again?" taecyeon shooked his head, sulli sighed and she goes off with the rest. 

"I'm really worried for oppa, he really loves yoona" sulli said.

"yeah, we can tell, he cried for her... this was the first time I saw him tearing up." jay said, still remembering how taecyeon was such a tough guy.

"Let's go home now, remember to write a letter to the teacher telling them about the absence of taecyeon oppa and yoona from school the coming few days." as always the responsible one, jessica tell sulli what to do.

They went home separately and minho send sulli home. when the car reached sulli's house, minho hugged her tightly and sulli was so shock that she didn't react, minho released her and tell her that he loves her and whether he can be his boyfriend. Sulli happily nodded and hugged minho. they decided to keep it a secret since this isn't the best timing to tell them. They bidded their goodbyes and went home.

 

Oh... yoona got hurt!! and taecyeon was so worried for her.

Another couple popped up!! Minsul♡♡ Aww so sweet:)