Chapter 11: Our first date?

I would be with you.

Sunday

-Yoona pov-

I wake up after hearing the beep sound coming from my phone. I reached for it at the table and lie on my bed again. It was a message from taecyeon,  "Morning! I will be reaching in 1hour, get ready." I jumped from my bed and rushed to the bathroom and wash up. After a while,  I changed into a denim shorts and a hoodie. 

She was waiting for taecyeon to arrive when a message flew in, " yoona ah.. wanna go out today, my brother says he's going out, I'm so bored!" it was sulli though.. "sorry sul... but I busy today, maybe next time? ask krystal? I think she might be free" I replied and waited for her respond. "araso, take good care of yourself when you go out." 

 

"beep beep" taecyeon reached, I reached for my handbag and leave my house. "Morning! you look stunning" I could feel my cheeks burning, chill yoona, chill.. "oh..thank you, you look handsome too!/ His ears turned red, haha,  so cute! I wasn't lying, he look really charming. 

He helps me open the car door then went to open his own one. 

"where are we going?" I asked, trying to break the awkwardness in the car. " erm,  amusement park? " he asked me. "woah! jinjial!! I want!!: I was really excited to go, although sulli went with me once, but this time was with different people. 

-yoona pov ended-

-taecyeon pov- 

this morning I wake up and saw sulli having her breakfast,, she wanted me to go shopping with her but I was going out with yoona so..no!

I changed into my outfit and went to yoona house and fetch her, I was intending to go to amusement park since we will get to know each other better there,  I guess? 

 

I reached her house, she wore a really casual outfit but was still pretty as always. I was glad she didn't wear a dress or skirt. 

I could see her blushing when I said she looks beautiful,  she is shy right? she look like a kid who recieved a candy when I told her we are going to the amusement park. How cute? I think I'm the happiest guy on earth today. 

-taecyeon pov ended-

 

Amusement Park

 Yoona get down immediately once they reached,  she wants to try out every games there, desperately. 

After a few roller coaster ride,  they went to have some snack. Taecyeon saw the ghost house at the front,  she asked whether yoona wants to make a try and walk inside. Although yoona didn't want to but she can see how excited taecyeon is, so she agreed,, taecyeon didn't sensed that yoona was scared at first. 

As they walked in, there was about 5 obstacles in the whole house. Yoona literally scream to the top of her lung, she was really scared to death, she holds on tightly to taecyeon's hand.. 

Before exiting, she thought there was no more ghost, so she was a bit relieved . However,  there was one before the exit and yoona fall back in shock, her hand hits the floor and was bleeding. Taecyeon take her to the nearest pharmacy and buy a first aid kit. He rinsed her wound expertly and placed on the plastered on her wound. 

"sorry yoona, I didn't know that you will he so scare, I wouldn't bring you there anymore. really sorry" taecyeon was really regretful, he made his crush injured. 

"it's ok, not your fault totally. I was really timid at times." yoona smile and act as if nothing happen. "let go and have dinner and head home then" 

Taecyeon help yoona to stand up and hold on to her injured hand incase she hurt herself again.