chapter 7: Feelings

I would be with you.

-Sulli pov- 

I woke up by the smell of the food in the kitchen, I went to brush my teeth and call yoona. She was still sleeping,  but once I called her, she wake up immediately.

 She really has good upbringing. Hehe, I have too but I don't really wake up so easily^^. I was really hungry so I knock on the washroom door and tell yoona to go down by herself later, she replied with a ok qnd I rushed down for my breakfast.

I saw appa and omma having breakfast downstair already,  "Good morning, why did you guys wake up so early? "

" We are going back to korea today to complete some urgent matters in the main company. Tell your brother later we went off and the three of you better go and buy your books for school later!" appa say with a demanding tone.

"araso!" hehe, oh yeah!! This is my kingdom after appa and omma goes off.  I thought about it and laugh in my heart,  soon after they ate their breakfast,  they are preparing to go off, I hugged them and bidded goodbyes.

Not long after they leave, yoona and oppa come down together and have breakfast too. Come down TOGETHER! hehe, I smirk.

-sulli pov ended-

20mins ago,

-Yoona pov- 

I heard sulli saying she will go down for breakfast first and ask me to go down by myself later, I tell her ok and she went off. After I came out of the washroom, I put on my specs and went out of the room, and I saw taecyeon walking out of the room too^^ Is that a coincidence or?... I smile and bow slightly to him and he did the same. If looks could kill, I think I'm died 100 times. hehe, We walked down to the dinning table together and saw sulli over there.

-yoona pov ended-

 

Sulli: "Why did you guys come down together?" not forgetting to smirk at yoona

Yoona: " I saw him when I was coming down." 

Taecyeon: "yeah, what's with that smile?" where did appa and omma go?" He saw sulli smirking. xD

sulli: " oh, they went back to Korea. Btw,  he told us to buy our stuff for school later after you guys eat finish." 

 Yoona: "Really? I forgot to say goodbye, btw, where are we going to buy the school stuffs?"

Both taecyeon and sulli laugh.

sulli: "hahaha, yoona you're so cute, of course is in the school."

Yoona scratch her head and laugh too, "I must really not buy books for a long time, hehe, let's go to the new school later! yeah!!!" 

After finishing their meals, Taecyeon drives yoona and sulli to the school and parked their car before going into the school. 

The school is filled with new college students going here and there to buy their needs. Same goes to the three of them, they have take up the same courses so they went to buy books for academics only.

 

-Taecyeon pov-

I was walking behind the two girls when I heard someone calling my name. "taec ah!! " I turn behind and found out that it was jay, minho and minhyuk. my three friends. They runs toward me and talked to me. "Taec, why didn't I see you online this few weeks during the holidays? did u went oversea?" asked jay. 

"yup, I went oversea with my parents to meet their colleagues and business partners." I gave a short answer.

"oh I see, hi sulli,  this is?" minho greeted me and sulli but he doesn't know yoona cause the three of them never see her before.

" she's yoona, my parent's friends daughter,  she is my bestie!!" said sulli while she put her hands over yoona shoulder. , haha. my sister is so cute.

"hah, I thought your bestie is krystal? Oh, u betray her, I'll call her and tell her." minhyuk act taking out his phone and call krystal when sulli started to hit him.

Yoona was just laughing at the side, she has a angelic smile, how I hope she was my girlfriend...

 

" Did you know suzy is in this school too? I guess she's going to stick to you again .beware! haha" jay says, " I not really scared of suzy, I take her as a classmate and nothing more, I hope she understand and find her true love instead of loving me." I said this while looking at yoona, I hope she don't misunderstood

-taecyeon pov ended- 

After buying their stuffs, they went home and and rest. 

Yoona didn't bring extra clothes so she decided to went home. 

Sulli took the chance to let her bro and yoona go together. "oppa, why don't you send yoona home? It is so dangerous for a girl to go home alone."

Yoona seems to hesitate with sulli's suggestions, while taec didn't mind. 

Taecyeon helped yoona to carried her books onto the car and helped to open the car's door. This small and kind gestures keeps yoona heart racing!! 

on the way home, yoona sleep soundly on the passenger seat. When taecyeon was about to reach her house , he turn to the side wanting to wake her up. But she was like a sleeping beauty, he didn't bear to wake her so he just let her sleep, she seems cold,  

Taecyeon lower the temperature of the air con and put his jacket on her to let her sleep better. He take a closer look at her face and smile like a idoit. Her hair fall onto her face. Taecyeon carefully pulled it behind her ears. However that wakes her up.

"Did we arrive? Thanks for the ride taecyeon-ssi. Er.. good night." Yoona get down the car, so did taecyeon. He passed her the bags of books and wave at her, "good night."

Yoona walks toward the door, before she went in. She wants to be like the female lead in the drama and turn behind to see that the male lead is still there, although she know that taecyeon wouldn't do such things but she still want to try, so she turns behind, taecyeon is still standing there!!!! Yoona didn't know what to do, taecyeon signalled her to go inside the door, she went in and close the door. She rushed to the window and found out that taec just walked into the car and drove away.  

She felt her heart beating really fast and cheeks was red like an apple,  is this love? 

-yoona pov- 

I can feel that taecyeon was staring at me during the car ride, and he touch my face, I wake up. Actually, I wake up when he stopped the car but I didn't open my eyes.. what am I thinking? Did I fall for him. To be honest, I wasn't feeling happy when one the guy says a girl suzy right? I guess..  Does she really love taecyeon? and what does taecyeon thinks?

 

 

Did taec starts to fall for yoona? and did yoona know how does taec feels?