Chapter 4: First night in America

I would be with you.

6pm

-Yoona pov-

After I bathed finish,  I went to dry my hair, touch up on my make up and changed into a floral dress. 

I guessed I really take a long time, sulli was at the balcony reading a magazine. I shouted from behind " Biandeyo!! ( sorry ) Let's go"

"it's ok" she gave a light smile and takes her purse from the sofa and walked graciously to the door where I was standing. She was wearing a black knee length dress with a belt at her waist, that was really pretty and it perfectly show off her tall figure.

  

 

I guess she wants to make me feel comfortable so she chose  a koren BBQ shop. Although I know it will be different from korea, I didn't want to disappoint her, so I said it was really yummy (it was actually not bad, so I guess I might come again)^^

-yoona pov ended-

Sulli phone rang, it was a message alert.  She read the message and smile happily.

" My dad say he will be back tomorrow and wanted to have dinner together as a family! You wanna join us? they will be keen to meet you too!" sulli asked eagerly,  anticipating Yoona's answer. 

" Erm.. I don't think so, it it a family gathering, it will be weird if I'm there." Yoona answered softly.

"It's ok, don't be shy. Hehe, my brother is there too, I can introduce you to each other and we will be studying in the same school when school starts." sulli specifically emphasise the word ' my brother is there too", without yoona comfirmation, she send to her dad and said that yoona will be joining them for dinner too.

" Ya!! sulli ah.. you seriously *sigh* " Yoona know it's too late for her to object, so she just go with the flow.

Soon after thet finished their meal, they went to a shopping centre nearby to buy clothes for tomorrow's gathering and went home after that. They actually wanted to watched a horror movie first but sulli was really tired after they reached home so she went to sleep. As for yoona, she changed into her pajamas and sit at the balcony watching the stars and think of tomorrow's meeting and she keep wondering, " Ok Taecyeon, how does he look like?" 

 

 

So will Yoona finally meet Taecyeon? And what will happen during the dinner?