26: A try

I would be with you.

The next day morning, yoona wake up and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for the rest of them. (Jay and minhyuk was staying overnight, remember?)

She was immerse in her cooking while she felt a pair of strong arms surrounding her waist, "good morning! wake up so early?"

It was none other than taecyeon, "morning too! has the rest wake up?" taecyeon shook his head, "faster wake them up before we are running late for school." yoona command taecyeon to call them up immediately.

Taecyeon unwillingly released his grip from yoona and dragged his feet up to called the rest to wake up. 

Yoona just laugh at his childish act.

Soon, everyone came down and took their breakfast, "thanks yoona! the breakfast was really yummy." everyone thanks her for the sumptuous meal.

They changed into their uniform and get ready to head to school. 

Taecyeon intend to drove the five seats car instead since there are so many people.

They reached school and saw the rest of their friends.

"morning guys! Why did you guys came together?" jessica asked.

" They stayed overnight at our house." sulli gave a brief explanation and all of them headed to class for lesson. 

As usual the same routine all day. 

After school, taecyeon and yoona went to the hospital together for the checkup.

They were waiting patiently while a nurse called yoona's name and both of them went inside the room.

"Hi aunt! Long time no see." Taecyeon greeted his aunt and sat down with yoona.

" Hi taecyeon, it has been a long time. So Miss Im is your girlfriend?" taecyeon nodded his head.

"ok, miss Im. I'll just cut straight to the point today. I've contact another specialist for your case and he told me that he has actually have this treatment to your illness... but the problems is the risk is unexpectatly high, would you like to give it a try?" the doctor asked.

Taecyeon hold tightly onto her hand, yoona was really nervous...

" But if I am willingly to give it a try, will this illness be cure fully?"

" definitely. but the risk is really high, 50% between life and death. I need you to consider this carefully." the doctor asked again.

"yoona ah, this is so risky, are you sure you wanna try? "taecyeon asked.

Yoona looked at taecyeon and back at the doctor, " Thank you, doctor Lee. I would like to give it a try, could you help to book an appointment for this surgery. "

"Ok, just wait a minute." The doctor went out to the room and call the specialist.

After a while, she goes back to her seat, " so.. doctor Kim will be your incharge, there's time next month, would you be free?" 

Yoona took a glance at taecyeon, " ya.. I'll be free."

" Ok. I will be booking the operation room for you. You guys may leave now."

Taecyeon and Yoona thanks the doctor and leave the room.They went to a nearby restaurant and have dinner.

Taecyeon has been keeping quiet after coming out from the room.

" Don't worry. You want me to be cure, don't you? " yoona tried to lighten the mood.

" but.. you know the risk is really high, I don't want to lose you. " taecyeon turned to faced yoona and look deeply into her eyes.

"I promise I'll be safe and fine." yoona said and hugged taecyeon. 

Although yoona is uncertain what this surgery gonna be like and will she die in the middle or survive and live happily, but she's willingly to give it a choice because taecyeon is always there for her...

 So do you think yoona will be cured fully or something's else will happened to her?