chapter 13: now, they know..

I would be with you.

Holidays in progress^^

 Yoona and taecyeon relationship has been getting better as times goes by during the holiday and sometimes taecyeon will go to her house and stay overnight. 

-Sulli pov-

oppa has been acting really weird recently, he wasn't home sometimes and when I ask him, he said he went to jay, minho and minhyuk house for overnight stay. I should create a new chat group.

-new chat group-

jay: who create this group and why isn't taecyeon here?

minho: ikr, can I quit? 

sulli: wait guys wait!!! wanna ask you guys a qns... has my bro been staying overnight at your house?

minhyuk: nope.. we asked him out sometime but he said he was busy. why? 

sulli: that's weird.. everytime i asked him, he said he was going over to your house.

jessica: I think he might be dating.. haha, why don't we go and stalk him? I guess it will answer your doubt.

krystal: that sounds cool, I'm in!!"

yoona: isn't that invading his privacy?  are you guys sure?!

sulli: yoona ah.. we need to know who he is meeting up with.. if you don't want it's ok" 

I open another group without yoona and oppa so that if we message we wouldn't disturb yoona.

-pov ended-

 Yoona intend to message taecyeon to tell him about the group chat.

 

From yoona 

to: my love♡

taec ah.. Sulli says she's going to stalk you soon..haha, be careful. 

 

From taec

to: princess

haha, I don't think she will do it, she always playing around. Wanna go jeju island tomorrow? let's go there for a small vacation^^

 

From yoona

to: my love♡

araso, but still be careful when you come out, she might be following u:) see you tomorrow... love you><

 

from taec

to: princess

love you too^^ I will go to your house at 10am.

 

After messaging yoona, taecyeon went to call the agency and book a pair of ticket to jeju at 1pm. Sulli overheard taecyeon conversation over the phone, and message the rest of her friends. 

-chat group-(without yoona and taecyeon)

sulli: guys!! oppa is going to jeju tomorrow with his unknown girlfriend.You guys wanna go too? we can take it as a vacation there!!!

jess and kry: let's go! it's been long time since we go out tgt!

minho, jay, minhyuk: ok!

sulli: I'll book the tickets at 12pm, let's meet at the airport at 9am for breakfast. 

everyone: ok, see you!!!

-end of chat-

Next day morning, everyone wake up really early for the trip. 

Sulli wake up and bump into taecyeon on her way down the stairs. "why did you wake up so early? it's only 7 in the morning." Taecyeon was curious as sulli don't really wake up early. "I'm going out with krystal they all. How bout you? you wake up early too." although sulli knew where taec is going, she wanna see his response. Now taec was really out of word, "erm... I'm going out with my other childhood friends". Sulli nodded and went out to the park for morning run. 

-----

Taecyeon went to yoona house and fetch her, she was wearing a graphic tee over a lace jacket and a  black colour shorts. 

  

 

"Let's go now!" yoona shouted and went to the passenger seat, taecyeon wait for yoona to sit down before closing the door. They drove to the airport and wait at the departure hall.

Sulli and the rest has already reached jeju and settle their luggage at a hotel which was open by jungsis parents. They started to track the location of taecyeon by activating his phone gps which was set by sulli before she leave her house today. " guys, they are at jeju now too." said sulli while looking at her ipad. "araso, where do you think they will go first?" asked minho. "They might go and check in to a hotel and put their stuffs.. I guess" said sulli. Everyone thinks that sulli prediction might be true, so they went to look at the gps again, turning to find out that they are on the way to the hotel which they are in now!! 

 

" daebak, let's hide behind the reception counter then. I bet taec and his girlfriend will be shocked to see us here" jay said and everyone takes their stuff and move towards the reception counter. Jungsis asked permission from the staff to let them stay therr. As the daughters of the boss, they have no choice but to agree to jungsis request. 

 

After 30mins, sulli saw the gps that stated taecyeon is 10 metre away from the hotel and asked everyone to look at the lobby cctv. First they saw taecyeon walking in with two luggage and a girl behind him, but they couldn't see her face as she was wearing a cap. They went straight to the reception and that's the time the yoona head turns up.

"omg!!! its yoona!" Everyone said in unison, they were at a loss of words, and was totally shock to see yoona appearance with taecyeon at Jeju. 

They intend to show up their faces to the new couple. "Let's go out now!". "tada!!!" yoona and taecyeon was in stunned when they saw their friends coming out one by one behind the reception counter. " Why are you guys here? I thought you guys was still in new york, ain't you guys going out with sulli" they smirk. "yes we are, we came to jeju and spotted a pair of lovely couple coming for a vacation." said jessica while laughing together with the rest. Yoona head held low and was totally embarrass that her friends found out about their relationship. 

 

"stop it guys! Since now you guys found out, can you guys keep it from the school? I guess the school girls wouldn't go easy on her." taecyeon said while looking at yoona which was beside him now. They agreed and decided to go to the beach and play before dawn. 

Everyone went to their room and changed into comfortable clothes before meeting at the foyer. Yoona and taecyeon was staying at 10th floor while the others at 9th floor. After the rest get out of the lift, yoona immediately goes into taec embrace,  " omg.. now that they found out about us, what should we do?". "Let's just act normal, since they know, we could hide it from less people, isn't that great?" taecyeon said while caressing yoona hair. They exit from the lift and went to their room which was opposite each other. 

They play until evening and go back to the hotel and washed up, sulli they all intend to leave the couple some time to enjoy their date and leave them alone for dinner.

Yoona and taecyeon went back to their room and get changed, they intend to have dinner at the restaurant they saw at the hotel lobby. After the dinner, they went for a stroll at the beach. The wind was blowing slightly and the road lamp was a bit dim. It was kind of romantic. Taecyeon take the initiative and intertwine his hand with yoona's. Yoona look at their hands which was intertwined now and plastered a smile on her face. Just like that, the couple enjoy their first day in jeju with a little surprise made by their friends. 

 

 

Finally taecyoon went for their first vacation and now that their friends know about their relationship,  how are they going to tease the couple?