chapter 12: Be my girl.

I would be with you.

After the dinner, taecyeon drived yoona home. During the car ride home .They didn't talk or have a single communication. 

Taecyeon's car reached yoona's house, he parked the car, " er hem. .We've reached " he clear his throat. Yoona turned to faced taecyeon, " thanks for the ride taecyeon-ssi, it was fun hanging out with you today, I am really happy " without any sign, yoona gave a peck on taecyeon's cheek. " good night! " she quickly ran out of the car. 

Before she went in to her house, taecyeon came out of his car too, " yoona wait! " she stopped herself from moving but not turning her body around. Taecyeon runs toward her, he grab her wrist making her turn behind and faced him.

He takes in a deep breath ," Im yoona, be my girl. " that word had echo through yoona's mind a lot of time. he continued, " I'm addicted, and you are my drugs. I am slowly falling for you. Give me a chance please." she was speechless, the only thing she could do now is nod. yoona smile widely while taecyeon carries her and spin her around. 

After he put her down, he hugged her tightly leaving no space between them. Yoona brings taecyeon to the balcony and both of them lie down on the floor and look at the stars. Taecyeon hands was behind yoona head and yoona hands were around taecyeon's waist.

" Why do you like me? " yoona ask.

" for no reason"

" can you be more serious? " yoona playfully hit his chest.

" I like you the time when you came to the restaurant and sulli introduced you to us. I find that you were cute and kind to everyone. You are straightforward, and I love your laugh, being natural and not acting feminine like many girls do. I love you for who you are and please don't change for anyone."

Taecyeon speak up his true feelings and yoona was surprised that someone know so much about herself, or even more that she know about herself.

It was already 1am in the morning, yoona asked taecyeon to go home and rest before sulli found out he wasn't home.

"it's ok, I have not been home sometimes because I went to friends house for overnight stay, can I stay here today?" taecyeon ask.

"of course no! where you want to sleep and I have no extra clothes for you.." yoona was shocked by taec bold request.

"I can sleep at the guest room. we don't have school tomorrow anyway, I can go to the nearby convenience shop to buy some daily necessity" taecyeon is trying to influence yoona to let him stay.

"araso.... but don't come to my room without permission ok? that's my one and only request from you... bleh, I'm gonna lock my door." yoona said playfully and do merong at taecyeon, taecyeon starts to tickle her and she gave up soon," stop..stop it, I wanna sleep now,  good night." 

They hold hand and walked up to the second floor, yoona hugged her boyfriend before entering her room.

 

 

Oh my gosh! taecyeon and yoona are finally together!!! Taecyeon even sleep over at her house! What will happen if sulli found out her brother wasn't home all night.