chapter 23: meeting my dearest again..

I would be with you.

-Yoona pov-

I inserted my korea sim card into my phone and turned it on again. Hundreds of messages flew in and I went to take a bath before looking at it again. 

 It was from taeyeon and the other unnies and seohyun maknae.. 

I read it one by one... then slowly reply to their messages.

 

-chat group-

Yoona: Annyeong! I'm back to korea today,  meet up someday?

after a while,

taeyeon: jinjial? daebak!!! can't wait to see you!!!

yuri: welcome back!!! miss you

seohyun: unnie!! Welcome home! 

hyoyeon: can't wait to see you too! welcome back! really miss u!

sooyoung: let's go eat together!!!! 

yoona: haha, soo unnie^^ yeah! let's meet tomorrow then?

Everyone agreed and I felt so glad being able to meet them again.. I intend to bring sulli with me and let them know her as my best friend.

I called her and asked her whether she would be free tomorrow and she said she can make it, I told her about my decision and she was excited to meet my friends too. 

The next day taecyeon drived sulli to my house and we kind of "dump' him, haha, his expression is priceless. He sent us to the cafe and left sadly, sorry taec.. this is a girl conversation.

I introduced Sulli to them and they all like her. 

They started talking about their school life back in Korea and in return, we tell them ours.

It was after a while, i made up my mind and intend to tell them my illness.

" Girls, I have something to tell you guys," I gained all their attention and they turn to faced me. The atmosphere became very tense because of my expression. They sensed something unpleasant. 

I took in a deep breath before continuing, " I wasn't feeling well last few weeks so I went to consult the doctor... He diagnosis that I have brain cancer, It's in its last stage." I tried to force every single word out of my mouth and all I recieved is stunned face from everyone of them. 

"How can this be? You are so healthy!" seohyun said, unbelieving the fact that I've just said. 

Tears started forming in their eyes and they burst out crying. 

" Does oppa know this?" sulli asked while sobbing.

 I shook my head, " he don't, I haven't tell him. Can you please keep it as a secret for me?" I begged sulli, I know he couldn't accept the fact.

I turned to faced everyone, "girls! cheer up ok? My motive wasn't letting you guys cry, I hope we can spend our time wisely while I still can, please?" 

Everyone started to wipe away their tears and control their facial expression. They force out a smile and hugged me one by one. 

" I'm sorry that I cried, How are you now? coping well with it?" taeyeon asked.

I nodded my head and flashed my greatest smile at her.

It was about night time and everyone bidded goodbye with them. Yoona and sulli was walking side by side at the Han river.

" sulli ah.. Do you know before I went to america, I came here?" I asked as I look afar.

she shook her head, " for what?"

" because this is the place where I felt safe and secure, I feel happy here."

"yoona arh... are you alright?" sulli ask, I guess she's scared that I'm cannot accept my illness, I seem really weird I guess.

" I'm really fine, no worries." I give a reassuring look and started walking again. I saw a cab nearby and raised my hand. 

"Why? Are you going home?" She looked really puzzled. I pushed her inside the cab and asked her to head home now.

" how about you?" she asked.

" I'll be heading on soon, bye and remember not to tell anyone. Sulli, I trust you." I took a last look at her before closing the door and looking at the cab that's slowing vanishing before my eyes.

How could I be ok? I'm gonna miss you all...