Chapter 16: it's not me

I would be with you.

The next day, sulli message taecyeon to check on yoona, but he says yoona was still unconscious. Sulli informed the rest and go to school on her own. After reaching the school, sulli saw her friends and went to them, everyone wasn't really so happy for school that day because of yoona incident yesterday. They saw suzy and her gang coming from the other side of the class. 

Thinking that suzy always hated yoona, sulli immediately stood up and went to suzy giving her a slap. " who do you think you are? If you hate her,  you also have no rights to do that!" sulli shouted, feeling angry for yoona. Her gang didn't dare to speak up, afterall it was their fault instead of suzy. 

Suzy was so angry and she said clearly, " it's wasn't me!!" she ran off. But who will believe, she really hated yoona but she wasn't that mean to really make her angry. 

She was at the rooftop and she noticed someone standing behide her. She turned around and found sehun behind her. Not in the mood to talk, sehun stand quietly behind her like how he did to yoona last time when yoona was at the rooftop too... the difference is the girl infront him wasn't just a classmate to him.. but his crush.

After calming down, suzy walk away from sehun and back to class.  She saw sulli and not forgetting to give her a dead glare. 

"How could she do something so mean and still dare to glare at me? is she still a human???" sulli thought.  

"I got back to class and coincidentally caught sulli eye, I gave her a glare before returning to my seat." suzy thought.

 

-Hospital-

 -taecyeon pov-

Yoona has been sleeping for a really long time, I hold on to her hand, praying hard that she will wake up soon. 

I cannot live without you, remember the memories we shared, please wake up dear..." I talk to yoona. 

I felt her fingers moving, I got so excited and I went to call the doctor in. I was waiting outside the door after the doctor and nurse went in. 

The door open, the doctor came out and says she wake up already.  I was so happy and I shakes the doctor hand and went into the room. Yoona was sitting still but her back was lying on the pillow. she looks pale. 

I went up to her and give her a hug. "stupid girl, you scared me..." I caress her hair and I feel relieved that she finally wake up after two days. "biande.. I was wondering what if I'm not going to wake up." yoona says in a weak tone. "touch wood!! how can you say all this word" I scolded her. she smile at my foolishness.  I messaged sulli that yoona wake up and ask her to inform the rest. 

She was hungry so I bring her to the cafeteria at the hospital to eat. She looked so funny went eating, how could I fall so hard for this crazy girl. I smiled. She caught me smiling, "what's so funny?" she asked. "yes. you are so pretty!" I replied honestly, I saw her blushing, she hitted my leg and I act that I'm in pain. She felt guilty and felt sorry. I said I was joking and she was hitting me again.

It was about 10 at night, I brought her back to her room, she was like a kid holding on to my pinky finger not letting me go, I kissed her forehead, she looked at me and give me a hug, "sorry for letting you being worried for me, I will be with you forever. " yoona said and I feel that I have the duty to protect this girl infront of me,  I hugged her back. I waited for her to sleep. She look like a baby even when sleeping, how should I describe? maybe the prettiest girl in the universe... I closed the door slowing and went home after.

-Taecyeon pov ended -

 

Yoona finally wake up, that moment when taec kissed her. so cute, and sehun like suzy? suzy was innocent!! sulli ah.. you blame the wrong one.. I hold suzy can explained herself and be friends with them soon