Chapter 24: in the rain

I would be with you.

-Yoona pov- 

I woke up early in the morning and went to take a look at my phone which was at the table.

There was like hundreds of missed call. Woah! who was it? taecyeon!  I pulled out a chair and sit by the window. It was raining heavily outside.

I was about to call taecyeon while I saw a figure standing in the rain, I took a closer look and found out it was none other than pabo taec.

I rushed down the stairs and auntie kim greeted me morning, I ignored her and took a umbrella out of the house. 

I briskly walk towards him and covered him with the umbrella and getting my back soaked in water. look what you have done mr.ok? anyway, he was drenched in the rain already.

I was about to pull him into the house but he stood there, not wanting to take the step.

"wae? later dad and mom saw you here, they would be shock," I tried to pull him away from the rain again but no work...

He pull me into a tight hug and my umbrella fall to the ground.

"why didn't you tell me?" He look depressed.

I didn't understand what he was saying, could it be? oh my god! did sulli tell him?

He looked into my eyes but I avoid his gaze. Is he crying? I couldn't tell whether that was tears or rain...

"biande.." I said carefully, what if I said something relevant. Maybe he knew nothing....

"Sulli told me everything." I could felt my heart skip a beat. 

" I..-" I was being cut off by my brothers who saw us standing in the rain.

" what are you guys doing there, come in! It's raining so heavily out there." yunho said and had one umbrella in each hand.

Taecyeon run towards his car and drive of, "taec ah!" 

He didn't turned back at all, and drived away at a speed of light..

Yunho oppa brought me back into the house and asked me what has happened, " yoona ah, what happened to the both of you? did you guys quarrel?" 

"ani" I gave a short answer and head back to my room. 

Yunho oppa was there dumbfounded. 

I closed the door behind me and sat on the ground... 

Was he angry at me that's why he drove off just now? 

How is he? is this a silence break up for us? 

I guess it is time for us to get away from each life.. I hope he find someone better..

-yoona pov ended-

Flashback 

Sulli went home after a talk with yoona at Han river. 

Taecyeon was sitting at the balcony enjoying the cool breeze at night.

After placing her bag in her room, she went down and join taecyeon. 

Taecyeon smile at her and continue looking at the sky.

"oppa, what if someday someone important leave you? " sulli ask carefully. In case she said anything obvious. 

That sentence surely got taecyeon's attention, "what do you mean?"

"ani, just asking." sulli explained while scratching the back of her neck. 

"don't lie, you know you are not good at lying." taecyeon tell sulli

"yoona... said it was a secret." sulli hoped taecyeon wouldn't continued asking.

" sulli ah.. you know I care for her don't you? I must know, tell me?" taecyeon begged sulli to tell her the truth.

"yoona.. has brain cancer." after saying, sulli shed some tears and ran back to her room.

Taecyeon can't seems to accept the fact that he just heard. He immediately call yoona but yoona wasn't picking up the calls.

He didn't gave up and continued calling.

"She must be sleeping now.." taecyeon thought and lie on his bed thinking about yoona.

The next morning. Taecyeon went out early to yoona house wanting to get a definite answer from her.

 It was raining heavily but taecyeon didn't bother to get the umbrella. 

He stand like a statue outside yoona's house. He didn't have the courage to knock though. He just let the water pour.

After a while, he heard someone opening the door. It was yoona. 

He looked at her, still pretty as usual but she seems to be a bit skinner...

-taecyeon's pov-

She was carrying an umbrella, oh ya, it was raining though.

Yoona looked really worried for me, but i'm more worried for her. 

What if all sulli said was real, how much time does she have?

She tried to pulled me intot he house but I stood there rooted to the ground.

"wae? later dad and mum saw you here, they will be shocked."she tried to persuade me but I know getting into the house I will have no more courage to ask her again.

" why didn't you tell me?" I tried going straight to the point but she seems to be avoiding my question.

"biande..." what does she mean, telling me that she is sorry for not telling me anything?

"sulli told me everything.." I looked at her, she seems surprised. 

She was about to say something but yunho hyung saw us outside.

I want some time for my own so I ran to my car and drove off, I heard her calling from behind but I didn't turned back. 

Sorry yoona, I just need some time.

-taecyeon pov ended-

 

ottoke!? Yoona thought taecyeon is breaking up with her!!! So is yoona going to leave taecyeon? or taecyeon is going to find yoona again?

Guys! Please comment and subscribe if you love the story!