Chapter 1

I would be with you.

Im Yoona .. she was in a holiday now. She is also looking forward to her school in two months time.;) However she might not be be so happy after knowing that she wouldn't be studying in Korea but..

 

Yoona’s mum: yoona ah... we have something to tell you. *look at yoon dad, he's giving the "u tell" look* erm..you wouldn't be studying in Korea from next year onwards.

yoona: why? anythings go wrong?! Is there any difficultly you guys are facing??? *in disbeliefment*

yoon mum: becau..

yoon dad: *interupt her* because we want you to go to america and study.

yoona: Why?? What did I do???

yoon dad: You did nothing wrong, we just wants you to be more independent and it's for your own good, you would get a better grades there.

yoona: I'm not pampered!! I'm independent, there's no need for that...

yoon dad: no but!!! I have already write a email to your new principal. I've also inform my friends children to take care of you, u guys would be attending the same school. hurry and pack your stuff, You are going to leave on this saturday!!

 

-Yoona POV-

 

I went directly back to my room and not forgetting to slammed the door behind me to show my unhappiness, I could hear my dad scolding but i didn't care.I couldn't believe what my dad just told me. I'm 17th and i dun even have the chance to choose the place i wanna study?? what is that all about!! what am I gonna do when i got there? "sigh" how am I suppose to tell my friends about it.I picked up my phone and message my friends that I wanna meet up with them.

 

group message--

yoona: girls!! meet up?? something important to say...

 

after a min, my phone sounded.

 

seo: sure!! what happened?? meet at old place?

tae: wat time?

yuri: okok!! time? time?

soo: cafe can? I'm hungry :)

hyo: anything.. where and time??

I replied..

" you guys are fast, haha!! meet at old place and the timing will be now, same thing, the last to arrive...pay for all!!"