Chapter 24

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV 

 

Once again it was a school day. Every member of BAP woke up getting ready for school excepted Daehyun. "Zelo, go wake up Daehyun" Yongguk ordered Zelo. Zelo groaned and walked to Daehyun's room.

Zelo twisted the door knob and went inside the dark pitch room. Slowly Zelo appourched Daehyun, whose under his blanket. "Hyung, wake up.." clamly said, shaking Daehyun's body under the blanket. 

"Go away!" Daehyun replied. Zelo shooked his head, and make his way out. "Is he up?" Youngjae asked when Zelo came out. Zelo shooked his head. "This kid.." Yongguk mumbled and walked to Daehyun's room. 

Yongguk harshly opened the door and turn the lights on. "Yah! Turn the light off!" Daehyun shot up from his sleeping position. Cans of beer was all over Daehyun's room. 

"Ireona!" Yongguk yelled. Daehyun ignored and went back to his sleeping position. "Yah, ireona! You have been not going to school for two days already!" Yongguk yelled. 

The rest of the members watch from far, at the door. "I don't care" Daehyun replied. "You don't care. But we do!" Himchan said, walking up next to Yongguk. "Why would you guys care" Daehyun said. 

"Cause your our brother" Yougjae replied. . Daehyun then slowly removed the blanket from is head. "Hyung..." Jongup and Zelo said. "But.." Daehyun said, but was cut off. 

"About Ahri, you won't get her back if you're acting like this"Himchan said. "This look even worse when Hyemi left him" Youngjae said. The members nodded. "Come on, wake up. And fight fir it" Yongguk said and smile. 

The others did the same when Daehyun looked at them. Daehyun nodded and smiled. 

 

 

"Don't you think something's going on?"

 

"Why isn't BAP and INFINITE hanging out together anymore?" 

 

"Did they fight?" 

 

"Then what about Ahri? Is she avoiding them?" 

 

"Looks like she is.."

 

Gossiping was heard all over the school. As BAP and INFINITE parted, students started to get suspicious. And with the Hyemi coming along. 

 

"Then what about the hot guy who was looking for Ahri the other day?" 

 

"They said that, that's Daehyun"

 

"No way.." 

 

"Then did Ahri and Daehyun fight?"

 

"Or are they dating?"

 

 

When BAP entered, rumors was still heard. Girls squealed when BAP entered with Daehyun with out glass on. "Misssion one..." BAP said. They all looked at each other and then nodded. 

Youngjae handed Daehyun the chocolate bax, while Daehyun already have the card. Daehyun nodded and took the chocolate box. "Let's go" Daehyun said. BAP nodded and followed Daehyn. 

Girls sqealed out loud when Daehyun and BAP passed them. Daehyun entered Ahri's homeroom screams. Ahri didn't pat attentions, but still could hear noises. "What's the noises.." Ahri mumble while studying.

Daehyun then put his finger to his lips, then the girls quickly shut their mouths. *FINALLYYY!* Ahri thoughted. "A-ahri.." Yuri called Ahri. "Hm?" Ahri asked, still eyeing her book. 

"Ahri!" Hana said, impatiently. Ahri got annyoyed and harshly put her pencil down. 'Yah! I'm still studying. What do you wa-" Ahri went speechless when she sees Daehyun's face in front of her's.

Hyemi looked from far with anger. "Ahri.." Daehyun said and touch Ahri;s hand, which was on the table. Daehyun smiled widely and handed Ahri the chocolate box and the card.

Ahri looked at Daehyun disbelief.Ahri rooled her eyes. Ahri snatched her hands away, grabbed her stuff and walked out. Hana and Yuri grabbed theirs stuff and walked out.

Students all looked at the sence shocked. Somes aleasy starts to make rumors. "Mind your own buisness!" Yongguk yelled with his deep voice. Students parted and went back to what they're doing. 

Hyemi angrily appourched Daehyun. "Oppa, why are you doing this to me?" Hyemi asked, grabbing ontp Daehyun's hand. Daehyun rolled his eyes and jerked his hands away.

Daehyun haned Youngjae back the chocolate, and walked out with the card in his hand. "Oppa..." Hyemi mumbled. All members pf BAP shooked there head. "Hyemi, I rather have you stau out of this" Youngjae said.

"You know that you've lost your chance already" Himchan said. "Guys, let's go" Yongguk said, and BAP left. Hyemi stomped on the ground with anger. 

When Daehyun walked out, he passed by the lockers. He then came across Ahri's locker. Since people still send her love letters, Daehyun decided to place the card inside her locker. 

Daehyun slipped the card inisde into her locker and walked away. Everything went smoothly, and school came to an end. Ahri have went to her locker to get her stuffs. 

When she opened, letters slipped out. "Aishh..." Ahri said and picked up the letter. Then the card came across her eyes. She picked it up, and she knows directly that it's from Daehyun. 

She place the letters inside her bag and starts walking to places where she wants before home. When she arrived home it was pretty late, Jiyong is sitting in the living room with Big Bang. "Annyeong" Ahri said before throwing the letters onto the table. 

"Annyeong!" Daesung replied. "What are these?" Jiyong asked. "Open if you want to know" Ahri replied. But Ahri forgot that Daehyun's card is in there. Seungri picked the first one he sees and was about to opened it. 

Ahri quickly see the card in Seungri's hand and quickly snatched away. 'Not this one though!" Ahri said. "Okay, not that one" Seungri said and picked up the next one. 

"Ahri, this much?" Jiyong asked. Ahri nodded. "Oppa, please throw them away for me please" Ahri said before running up the stairs. "Aishh, that girl" Jiyong said. 

Ahri closed the door behind her. Ahri looked at the card in her hand and took a deep breathe before opening it. 

 

 

Ahri,

 

           It was to sudden.... I didn't mean to... I notices it too late. Too late to be able to get you back. Want to know what I notice?.. I just barely notice that I love you. I have been lying to myself all long. I didn't even know that I love you, what a fool of me. Hopefully you can forgive me, but if you don't I understand. I may have been chasing you around these day, I'm sorry. Please just said that you don't love me anymore, and I'll go far away from you. I want to hear by your mouth, so I'll wait by the Han River and 10 pm. Please come~

  

 

 

 

 

 

-Daehyun

 

 

Tears slipped down Ahri's eyes as she finished reading it. Ahri quickly wiped it off and took out her phone. It was said 10: 24 pm on the screen. "Perhaps, he isn't still out, right?" Ahri said. 

Ahri got up from her position and grabbed her big coat and ran out the door and past Big Bang. "Oppa, I'll be out for a bit!" Ahri yelled and then slapped the front door shut. 

Ahri ranned all the way to the Han river. Yup! Daehyun is still there when she arrived. Ahri slow her pace and slowly appourched Daehyun. "Daehyun..." Ahri called . 

Daehyun slowly turn his head to meet Ahri's. "....Did you read my letter?" Daehyun asked. Ahri let out a soft 'Hm'. "Say i-" "I think you should get going.." Ahri said, cutting Daehyun off. 

"No, not until you said it to me" Daehyun replied. "Daehyun, please don't make me say it" Ahri replied. "Then you still love me" Daehyun said, looking deep into Ahri's eyes. Ahri's eyes starts tearing up.

"Why will I answered that.." Ahri replied. "Then say it" Daehyun said. "Aniya. It's just that I'm not good enough for you. Plus you still have Hyemi to take care of. Go.." Ahri said. 

"I'll go if you said it just once" Daehyun said. Ahri took a deep breathe. "Okay. Jung Daehyun, I. DO. NOT. LOVE. YOU. ANYMORE. Please just think everything, the past as a nightmare. When we woke up, we won't know eavh other anymore" Ahri said. 

Daehyun nodded his head. "Okay, if that's what you want. Then I'll fulfill your wish" Daehyun said before turning his back to Ahri and starts walking away. Tears started to race down Ahri's cheeks.  "Sorry, I'm sorry. What have I done?" Ahri said to herself, as she fall onto the ground.

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry, for not updating last week. I ranned out of time. 

But here's the next chapter!