Another Day Of School...

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Ahri POV

 

BEEP! BEEP! 

"Agh!! Another day of school!" I sighed. I quickly got out of my bed and went to take a nice and hot shower. After 20 minutes of showering, I put on my uniform and leave my hair down as usual and applied mascara.

Don't think me wrong. I'm not those type of girls who will put like tons of make ups or heavy make up, just to chase guys around the world.

All I used is mascara and put light make up on when there is a special event. Well, let's not get off topic. I went down stairs to meet my parents.

"Good morning Omma, Appa" I said. "Oh, is Eunji still asleep?" I asked "Deh, she is still sleeping" Omma answered. "I going to go check up on her" I said and went up stairs.

I opened the door and enter my beloved little sister's room. She was sleeping peacefully. I went and gave her a kiss. "Unnie is going now" I kissed her as I caress her hair.

I look at my watch to look what time is it and it's 7:45 already?! I usually go at 7:30 because I walk to school, even though my family is rich and have tons of drivers that can drive me to school.

But, I didn't want to waste gas because school is like only 10 minutes away from home. I quickly went back downstairs to leave.

"Ahri, your leaving already? Have breakfast first?" Omma asked. "Ani, I'm running late. Bye!" I replied and shut the door.

I reached school and went to where me, Infinite, Yuri, and Hana always meet up in the morning. "Hey guys! Sorry I'm late" I said.

"Annyeong Noona!" Sungjong hugged  me. "Annyeong my dongsae" I hugged him back. "It's okay. We just got here too" Sunggyu oppa said. "Oh really?!" He nodded.

Suddenly, there's scream coming from the main gate of the school. "Guys, BAP is here" Myungsoo oppa said. "Yuri, Jongup is here" I said and smirk. I was just teasing her.

"Yah! Shut up!" She yelled. Then we gather together near where the gate is only to see BAP coming in.


"Ahh! They are so HOT!" 

"Oppa marry me?"

"Will you go out with me oppa?" 

"EWHH! Why is that NERD with them? He look so ugly!"

Argh! Who ever said that I will really cracked your neck! How can you said a such thing like that to Daehyun!


All girls were fangirling and drooling over BAP until people starts to notice about Infinite and I... 

"Look! It's INFINITE!!!"

"And Song Ahri!"

"Infinite is so HOT too!"

"Song Ahri is also so pretty" 

Just then BAP walk passing by us as we don't existed. "What the hell!" Myungsoo said as he was about to go grab BAP. But Hoya grab him before he could move.

"Calm down, bro" Hoya said. "But at least they should have say hi or something" Myungsoo said angrily. For my information, how can Hana like such a guy like this?

He is so tough like with a bad attitude. But you never know he might have a weak heart inside. "Yah! Let's go to class before it's late!" Dongwoo oppa said.

They all went to class while I'm at my locker getting my textbooks. I know what you are thinking.... YUP! Love letters again.

There was actually only one letter today. Which it's a relief. The other day there was about eight of the letters. I opened the letter up and read: 

Dear Song Ahri,
       Hi Ahri! You may not know me but I do know you. I just want to tell you that I like you very much.. I wanted you to be my girlfriend.. Please come up to rooftop after school to give me your answer. ~

                                                                                                                                                  - Kim Jin Ho


Aish! I went back to class and sat in my seat. *sigh*. "What's wrong?" Yuri asked. I hand her the letter. "Ohh" Yuri said. "It's that again, huh?" Hana asked.

"Mhm" Yuri nodded her head. "I'm tired of doing that" I pouted. "Who told you to be really beautiful to be know as the most popular queenka" Yuri said. "Ssh! Mrs. Kang is coming" Hana said. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DING DONG! 

After school finally came. I can't wait to go back home! Oh, but I still need to go to the rooftop. I went to the rooftop only to see a boy up there.

"Hello? Are you Kim Jin Ho?" I asked. "Y-yes" he strutted. "Um about your letter, I'm sorry. I can't accept your feeling." I said.

"It's okay. I understand" he said in a sad tone. "I'm really sorry" I apologize again and left. As I reach home I heard a loud voice.

"Unnie!" Eunji yelled and ran to hug me. "Unnie, I miss you" Eunji said. "I miss you too" I kiss her cheek. "Eunji, where is Omma and Appa?" I asked.

"Omma went to the store and Appa is at work" Eunji replied. "Eunji, go play, unnie need to finished homework" I said and she nodded.

I went up to room and start on my homework.  After finishing homework, I went to take a shower. After showering I just sat on my on bed going through random show on my tv.

My phone on my night stand start to ring which it was a call from Yuri. "What is it Yuri?" I answer. "Ahri, have you sleep? Did I woke you up?" Yuri asked.

"No I haven't sleep yet" I answered. "Phew! That's good" Yuri said. "What is it? Why are you calling at this time?" I asked.

"Nothing. I was just bored so I just called to check up on you" she replied. Aish! This girl! "Aish! I thought it was something! Well, bye I'm going to sleep" then I hung up.

I walk to Eunji's room found her still reading in her bed. "Unnie" Eunji said as she notice me. "Eunji, let's go to sleep" I said.

She laid down as I put her book on the night stand. I gave her a good night kiss and said good night. I left her room and went inside mine. I couldn't fall asleep at all  because of what happened today. 

 

"EWHH! Why is that NERD with them? He look so ugly!"

 

Those words keep in playing in my mind. Why would they be so mean to him? He is a human being like us after all, right?

All of these questions were also going through my head. I was thinking too much, I didn't even notice that my eyelids got heavier and heavier until fall asleep.

 

Song Eunji

- your little sister 

- 5 yrs old

- cute

- belove dongsae of Infinte, you, Hana, and Yuri

 

 

__________________________________________________

As you can see, Eunji, the little sister will be a new character. More characters will be coming along. Enjoyed guys! Subscribe, comment, and upvote! If you haven check out my other story please do! Sorry for the short chapter!