Daehyun's Here

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

"Doctor, how's my daughter?" "............." no respond from the doctor. "Why doctor? Is my daughter okay?" Mr. Song asked. "We can't say anything right now. She is extremely in a coma right now. It's a 50, 50. So family members, please get ready" the doctor said and left.  

Those words keep repeating into everybody's mind. It replay, replay ever and over. After hearing the news about Ahri, Jiyong and Big Bang rushed to the hospital. Includes BAP. 

Even though the doctor came out, Ahri isn't out of the ICU room. Sunggyu signaled Yongguk for a talk. Yongguk nodded and INFINITE and BAP left to somewhere with Yuri and Hana. 

"Do Daehyun know all about this?" Sunggyu asked Yongguk. Yongguk shooked his head. "Don't tell him then"  Woohyun said. "Why? He's supposed to know" Zelo said. 

"Yeah, he has the right to know" Himchan said. "He doesn't" Dongwoo said. "He's the one who make her like this" Myungsoo said. "What do you mean?" Youngjae asked. 

"He was the one causing Ahri to be in this accident and now we don't even know if she's dying or not!" Yuri cried and starts hitting Jongup. Woohyun told Jongup to take Yuri and clamed her down. 

Jongup nodded and left with Yuri. "What do you guys really mean?" Yonnguk asked. "Hyemi. She was the one who hitted Ahri yesterday" Hoya said. "Really?" Himchan asked. 

"That girl! I told her already and she didn't listen! I'll have to tell Daehyun!" Youngjae and took out his phone immideatly. Sungjong quickly snatched Youngjae's phone away. 

"Yah, Sungjong give it here!" Youngjae said. "I said that Daehyun can't know about this" Sunggyu said. "Daehyun will have to figured out himself just like how Ahri did" Sungyeol said. 

"I agree. Let him be" Yongguk said. "Hyung!" Zelo said and pouted. "Guys! The doctor is out again!" Jiyong came running and yelled. BAP and INFINITE ranned back. 

"Doctor...." Mr. Song said. "Just like I said before. She's really in a bad injured and a coma. We don't know if she will wake up or not. That's her decision. It's still a 50 ad 50. But she will be moving back into her room" The doctor once left again. 

"Ahri.." Hana said. "She'll be alright. She's a strong girl" Myungsoo said, comforting Hana. The door was open and the nurses stroll out a bed with Ahri sleeping on the bed. 

Ahri was seen with a white bandge on her head and her bruises. Everybody fliched the sight of Ahri. She looks so weak and paled. 

 


 

"RING RING! RING RING!" the sound of a phine was heard. "Aren't you going to answered that?" Da Eun asked. "No" Daehyun replied. "Then I'll answered it" Da Eun said and answered Daehyun's phone. 

"Yeobosayeo?" Da Eun answered. "Ph, he's right there. Wait a minute" Da Eun said and hand Daehyun the phone. "It's Zelo" Da Eun said. Daehyun just jerked his face the other way.

"He doesn't want to" Da Eun said. "Okay. I'll tell him" Da Eun said and hanged up. "Zelo said that if you want to know about Ahri to called him, because it's really important" Da Eun said. 

Daehyun grabbed his phone from Da Eun and left out. "YAH! Daehyun, unless respect your noona!" Da Eun yelled. "Ahri? Wasn't that the grl here days ago?" Da Eun asked herself. 

Daehyun clicked on Zelo's contact and called him. "Hyung!" Zelo yelled. "What is it that you need to tell me?" Daehyun asked. "INFINITE and BAP wn't let me tell you but I can keep it away from you" Zelo whispered. 

"And so?" Daehyun said. "Well, because right now Ahri noona was invloved in a car accident, and she's in a coma. We don't know if she's dying or not. And Hyemi was the one who hit Noona" Zelo said. 

Daehyun's heart fell then. He saw her days ago and now she's in a accident right now. "Is she okay?" Daehyun asked, "It's a 50 that she will stay and a 50 that she will be leaving us hyung" Zelo sadly said. 

"Are you coming hyung?" Zelo asked. "I don't know" Daehyun said. "Hyung, don't worry too much. She will be alright" Zelo said. "Come and I'll help you" Zelo said. 

 


 

"When is she going to wake up?" Mrs. Song asked. "Guys, let's go eat! I'll treat!" Zelo said out of the blue. "Zelo, what's wrong? Is something up?" Yongguk asked. "What? I'm just hungry" Zelo said. 

"You kids can go. I'm no hungry now" Mrs. Song said. "No, Eomonim you are the one who needs to eat the most" Zelo said. "Anyways lets go, I'm hungry too" Myungsoo said. 

They all nodded ad went out. While on their way to eat, Zelo remember something. "Hyung, I forgot my wallet back in Ahri's room. I'll be back!" Zelo yelled and went back. 

Yongguk nodded and they al left. Zelo took out his phone and dialed some numbers. "Are you here? Hurry and come up to the 12th floor. That's where Ahri is. In room 432" Zelo sad and hanged up. 

Zelo quickly ran back to Ahri's room waiting for Daehyun to come. After minutes later, Daehyun finally arrived at the 12 th floor. "She's in there. Hurry and go in. I'll look out for you" Zelo said and Daehyun went in. 

Daehyun slowly walked up the the bed. There laid a week and paled Ahri. "Ahri.." Daehyun called her as one of his tears came out. Daehyun sat down on the chair next to the hospital bed and hold one of Ahri's hand. 

"Ahri.." Daehyun called again. "I'm sorry. It's all my fault. I should have never stop running" Daehyun cried. "Please don't leave me. You have to stay with me. FOREVER. Don't leave me without any words. Say something. I love you" Daehyun cried harder. 

"Plus don't marry Hoya. I can't stand seeing you marrying another guy instead of me. Wake up and I won't ever leaving you again. I read your letter already. Didn't you said you also love me? Then wake up. I'm waiting for you" Daehyun said as tears cominf nonstop. 

"I love you too. Don't leave me" Daehyun said. But then suddenly Ahri's heart rate starts to dropped and the line of the heart rate monitor went into a straight and thin line making a BEEP sounds. 

Daehyun panicked and pressed the emergancy button for the doctors. "Hyung, what's wrong?!" Zelo came yelling in. "I don't know. Suddenly she just!" Just then the doctor and nurses came crashing in. 

"Please go wait outside" the nurse said. Zelo nodded and took Daehyun outside with him. "Hyung, you will have to leave. I'll tell you what the doctor said" Zelo said and patted Daehyun's shoulder. 

Daehyun nodded and left. "Yah, Zelo where were you?!" Youngjae yelled when they all arrived. "Smething happen to Noona so I have to stay" Zelo replied. "Something happen to Ahri?" Mrs. Song asked. '

"Yeah. That doctor is stull checking her" Zelo replied, pointing to the room. Just then the door open and the doctor came out. "Is anything wrong?" Jiyong asked. 

The dotor has a big siled on his face. "I congradulate you guys. Miss Song Ahri is now awake" the dotor said. "Oh, okay-WAIT WHAT?" Jiyong asked. "Yes, you heard me correctly. Congradualate" the doctor said before leaving. 

"WOOHOOOOO"

"CHAYOOOO"

"YESSSSS!!"

BAP and INFINITE cheered while Ahri's family hug each other out of happiness that Ahri is now out of danger. 

 

 

 

 


First thing I did in the mornig when I woke up!

It's pretty a lame o, but anyways, how was it?

Okay?

Just love to see your guys reactions!