Chapter 8

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

 

 

Ahri POV

Weeks passed since that letter, which is not a love letter at all. After that, there's no more sign about that 'him' anymore. But, I heard Umma said that oppa is coming home next week! But should I tell this thing to oppa? But then I dont want oppa to worried about me.

But me and Daehyun, including BAP and INFINITE became alot closer that earlier. I was planning on telling them at the same time that I have an oppa. Which I forgot to tell INFINITE oppa, Yuri and Hana when we became friends.

I should tell them today, before hand, since I don't want anybody to get mad at me. "Oh! Oppa is online?" I said, accepting the facetime. Me and Oppa will always Skype when we have time. Well, maybe school is finished already.

"Oppa! Annyeong!!" I said, waving my hand infront of my laptop.

"Hey, baby sis. How is school going?" Oppa asked, replyed waving his hand too.

"School is alright, oppa, I miss you. When will you be coming back?" I asked, pouting. School is okay, but my life isn't okay at all. Oppa I really need you by my side right now.

"I miss you too, including Eunji too. Even I didn't even get to see her when she was born. Oppa will be heading back home next week. And oppa will finally get to spend time with my two baby sis" oppa replied.

I gave him an thankful look and smile. "Oppa......" I said, nervously. Making my face look at the keyboard.

"Hm? What is it?" oppa asked, curiously. I tilted my head up and continued.

"Oppa....what if......." I trailed off.

"What if what?" he asked.

"What if Seung Hyun come back? Oppa what will you do?"I asked nervoulsly. He looked at me with those shocked eyed abour bringing up a topic that is years ago already.

"You mean T.O.P?" he asked, nervously. I nodded my head. As then he start laughing.

"Oppa, why are you laughing?" I asked, nervously.

"Yah! You pabo! Do you still think that he will dear to come?" he laughed.

"O-oppa, what if he really did?" I stuettered dued to my scaredness.

"What are you talking about? Did he do anything to you?" oppa asked, looking at me with his sincere.

"Uh...." I quickly ended the face time because I didn't want him to be worried.

 

A couple of minutes later, oppa facetime me again but I just keep on declining it. "Mianhe oppa.. I just didn't want you you to be worried" I mumble out and went to bed since its late in Korean.

 

[Next Day]........

"Ahri!"

"Noona!"

BAP and INFINITE waved at me as I reached the gate of school. "Hey guys!~" I waved at them. Hana and Yuri interlace their around my arm and took me to my locker immediatly when I approuched them.

"Yah! Why are you guys dragging me here?" I asked releasing my arm froom both of them. "Ahri, you have been hiing something from us all the time right?" Hana asked. I kept silence.

"I'll tell you guys when the time comes, arraso?" I said, grabbing my books from my locker and left to class. "YAH! SONG AHRI!" Yuri yelled but I just kept on walking. "Mianhe..." I mumble.

Lunch came.... I packed all of my stuff into my bag and head out. When I exited the class room, Hana and Yuri is waiting outside for me already. "Kaja~" Yuri sang and dragged me to the canteen.

"Hey!" I sat down on the tabe with my lunch in my hand. "Ahri, you okay?" Yongguk asked. "Hm? I'm okay.." I faked smile. "You sure?" Hoya oppa asked. "I'm okay, why? Something wrong?" I asked.

"Uh.....Ahri to be honestly, we saw the letter already..." Yongguk replied. My eyes widen. Didn't I throw that letter away already? Oh crap! I didn't at all. "And was that the prolbem that was distracting you lately?" Sunggyu oppa asked.

I nodded my head and lowered it down to my food. "Kwenchana, its going to be alright. You still have us, we can protected you, noona" Zelo said, as the their nodded their head. "That's right, you still have us" Daehyun added.

"So what happened?" Woohyun oppa asked.

"Why is he after you then?" Himchan asked.

"Did something happened in your past?" Jongup asked.

"Okay, okay! One at a time please" I said, massaging my temples. "Ugh...I don't want to talk about it at all" I mumble, and shut my eyes tight. "It's okay if you don't want to tell us.." Dongwoo said. I nodded my heads.

"Aniyo, kwenchana. Come to my house after school if you guys want to know. I also want to tell you guys too" I said, faked smiling. "We'll com for sure. We will always be here for you, noona" Sungjong said and hugged me. "We too" Zelo also hugged me.

"Thanks, my dongsaes" I hugged both of them. "Let's eat lunch, guys" we all nodded and start eating. After luch, we went back in class, hours past by and then came afterschool.

BAP and INFINITE will be coming to my place when they reached home. They didn't want to wear their uniforms, and want to be in comfortable clothes. So, I walked home as usual.

I entered my room and plopped down onto my bed. I took a quick shower and put on some causal clothes, a short and some regular t-shirt. A maid then came inside my room. "Yes?" I asked. "Ms. Song, your friends is here.." she said.

"Tell them to come up here, and lastly please don't called me Ms. Song. Just called me Ahri" "Deh, Ari" as soon as she left seconds later I can here foot steps coming from downstairs. "Noona!!" both Zelo and Sungjong screamed at the same

"Hey guys come on in" I said, they all came in. Some sat on the bed and some sat on the ground. "Are you ready to tell us?" Sungyeol asked. I nodded. "Okay here I go...."

 

Author POV

Flashback~


"Guys, I will need to leave the group" G-Dragon said. "What are you talking about? Is it because of your stupid sister?" T.O.P said.

"Don't you dare to said that to my sister!" G-Dragon yelled grabbing T.O.P's collar. "Bro, relax.." T.O.P replied. "Yah! You two, please don't fight" Daesung said, releasing G-Dragon's grip.

"Don't even dare to said that to my sister again! She has nothing to do with this" G-Dragon said. "She's not even your sister. Why so worried about her?" T.O.P scoffed.

"Even though she's not my blooded sister, I still love her really much" G-Dragon replied. "Why do you need to leaves either?" Taeyang asked.

"Since we finished high school already, my parent is going to send me school boarding" G-Dragon replied, making Taeyang nodded only. "Yah! You can't leave the group!" T.O.P said, pointing to G-Dragon.

"I'm sorry, but I'm doing this for my family" G-Dragon said and left. "Just wait and see, Kwon Ji Yong! You will regret what you did to me today!!" T.O.P yelled out of his lungs.

"Hyung, what will you do?" Seungri asked. "His sister. He love his sister so much. Just wait and see" T.O.P smirk. "But you guys will have to help me."

"Hyung, I'm sorry but Ahri is too young. Why will I do such a thing to her" Taeyang rejected. "Hyung, I'm off too. She's like one of my real dongsae" Daesung also rejected.

"What about you? Seungri?" T.O.P asked. "Hyung.. I can't hurt her. She too young and innocent" Seungri rejected last. "Aish! She's not even that young! She's only 12 years old!" T.O.P argued.

"Hyung, but I'm off" Taeyang left, and following Daesung and Seungri behind him. "Aish! I'll do this myself then!" T.O.P yelled and kick the chair, madly. 

Flashback end~

 

"So..that's how it start?" Daehyun asked. "Mm.." Ahri nodded. "Then why does your oppa hang out with these kind of people?" Woohyun asked.

"Oppa said that he hang out with the wrong people, well only T.O.P. Oppa said that his other friends is much different" Ahri replied.

"So, is that he is after you?" Yuri asked, Ahri nodded. Ahri was already shaking already. "Did he did anything bad to you?" Daehyun asked, standing up and sitting next to Ahri. He putted his hand on Ahri's.

"He..." Ahri even tremble more. "It's okay" Daehyun caress her back. "He did something really bad, really bad that I can't never forget" Ahri said, as old memories flashback.

"Ahh!" Ahri yelled and jumped on Daehyun. Ahri is now trembling and holding onto Daehyun tightly not letting go. Years started to come from Ahri's eyes.

Everybody could hear Ahri sobbing right now. Daehyun was about to release the hug but Ahri's grip on Daehyun's waist got even tighter. "Please, don't let go. Jembal...." Ahri sobbed.

Daehyun looked to the other, as they nodded for him to keep that position. Daehyun just then nodded. "It must be really bad, that it's to the point she's crying" Hana said.

"It's must be something really serious" Myungsoo added. "I really want to know what happened next, but I can't see Ahri cried anymore" Sunggyu said.

"I can't help it too" Yongguk added. "I wonder what happened to her?" Yuri said, making everybody nodded. They all looked at the crying Ahri and pity her. Ahri just kept on sobbing until she galled asleep.

Daehyun then laid her on her bed and cover her up with the blanket. Everybody was about to leave but was stopped by Ahri. "Oppa! I'm scared! Oppa! Eodii?" Ahri cried in her sleep and grabbed Daehyun's wrist tightly.

"Just stay with her, it's our fault for making her tell us" Yongguk said, and everybody left downstairs to go played with Eunji. "Aigoo~ it must have been really hard" Daehyun said as he caress Ahri's cheek.

He pushed her bangs to the side and studies Ahri's face. "She's so beautiful" Daehyun mumble. "What are you saying Daehyun!" Daehyun hit himself and went out if the room and headed downstairs.

When he reached downstairs, he saw Yuri and Jongup playing with Eunji. "She's fully asleep?" Sunggyu asked. "Yeah, she's asleep" Daehyun replied.

"I'm feel so bad for Noona" Zelo said, pitying Ahri so much. "Me too. I feel so bad for Noona too" Sungjong added. "We should have never make her tell us at all" Youngjae said.

"I agree" Dongwoo nodded. "But how are we going to find out that what happened to her?" Zelo asked. "We should just asked someone or wait until her oppa come back" Sungjong replied.

"Ouch! Hyung what was that for!" Sungjong was hit by Hoya. "Yah! Your pabo. Her brother is still school boarding. How will we know" Hoya said.

"That's right" Sungjong pouted. "I just hope that nothing bad will happened to her until her brother come back" Himchan said as everybody nodded with their sad face. 

 

 

(Song) Kwon Ji Yong (G-Dragon)

- your adopted brother

- 23 yrs old

- studying school boarding 

- loves you very much

- very protective when it comes to you

- have put you in a very bad past (but you still love him)

 

 

 


Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating in almost a week. I was too busy reading some good story. 

If you guys want good story check out my recommend stories page. Link will be below. Enjoyed this chapter! Yes you guys already know his the oppa and 'him' already, right?

 

LINK : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/741726/exo-bap-shinee-teen-top-infinite-and-ect-others-fanfics-recommendations-infinite-shinee-teentop-exo-bap-recommendation

 

 

 

 

 

AND LASTLY... *DUN DUN DUN* 

HAPPY BITTHDAY TO OUR BABY DAEHYUN! It's his birthday today!!  I wish we could all sing BAP's happy birthday song to Daehyun. 

Our baby is finally 22 years old. Even though I'm younger he is still my baby.  And finally my wish to baby Daehyunnie! 

I wish you a very happy birthday! Keep yourself healthy and we fans will support you guys until the end! Until you don't want us anymore.

But even though you guys don't want us anymore, we will always still be by you're side. FIGHTING DAEHYUN! FIGHTING BAP! 

 

 

 

He is so HOOOTTTTTT! He's so hot with his mouth open! 

 

 And in this one he is sooooo XXYYYYY! 

 

Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DAEHYUNNIE! FIGHTING!!