Jiyong! Welcome back!

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Ahri POV

"Unnie!!" Eunji roared inside my bedroom. I twist my body and groan. Eunji quickly jump on my bed and sat next to me. "Hm? What is it?" I asked, sleepily.

"Unnie, don't you remember that oppa is coming home today?" Eunji asked. I quickly remember. Oh, yeah. Oppa is arriving in Korean today. "Oh, unnie forgot" I caress her hair.

"Well, unnie is going to get dress. Got wait downstairs for unnie, arraji?" She nodded, and went out. I lazily got out of my bed and went to take a shower.

I tied my hair up and went inside the shower. "Ahh~ so refreshing!" I sang. Well, since then, I haven't Skype with oppa. Hopefully he isn't mad when he arrive.

After 20 minutes of showering I got out. I put on a simple white shirt with designs on the front, along with my yellow short. Which is with my brown belt. After then I slipped in my favorite shoe.

 

(Your outfit)

 

(Your shoe)

 

After finishing my business , I went downstairs. "Unnie, you look so pretty" Eunji ran over to me. "You too, baby. Wow, Eunji, who gave you those clothes. You look to pretty" I compliment her.

 

(Eunji and her outfit)

 

"No body did. I want to look great for oppa" she replied. I just gave her a smile. "Eunji, are you ready to meet oppa?" I asked her. "Yes! I really want to meet oppa! I've never meet oppa before" she exclaimed. I chuckled at her.

"You unnie? Don't you want to meet oppa?" I silence at her question. You could said that, I'm still not ready to face oppa yet. "Unnie! Are you listening?" "Huh? Yeah.." I replied.

"Is my girls ready?" Appa asked. "Yes we are" me and Eunji both replied. "Okay, then kaja!" Umma said. We all exit the house and went inside the car, on our way to the airport.

It seems like we arrived a little bit earlier. Now it's just 10:47 am. Oppa will be arriving at 11 sharp. Eunji is just too excited, that she kept on asking question and jumping around.

"How does oppa look like?" 

"Is he handsome?" 

"Handsome as my Infinite and BAP oppa?" 

"Unnie, how doe-" 

"Eunji, don't ask so much question" umma cut Eunji off. I couldn't even answered any of her question. She was asking too much.

"Eunji, you'll see when you see him, arraso?" I said. She nodded then kept silence. "Let's go wait for him over there. It's almost time" Appa said.

We all stood up and went near the entrance. "He's here!" Umma shouted. "Where?" Eunji asked. When I look for him, I can see him. I miss him so much.

It's been five years since he left. "Jiyong, over here!" Appa yelled. His smile brighten. He them quickly ran our way. Appa's butler went to him and carried oppa's luggage. Umma and Appa rush to hug oppa. I still couldn't face him, while Eunji is with me.

 

Author POV

"Ahri, are you okay?! Why didn't you accept my call or FaceTime?" Jiyong rushed to Ahri. Holding onto her shoulder, while scolding her. Ahri just gave him a smile.

Ahri quickly hug him, as tears started to escaped from her eyes. "Oppa, I'm sorry. I just didn't want to make you worried" Ahri said, while sobbing and hugging him.

"Yah, you really make me worried you know?" He wiped off her tears. "Oppa?" A very sweet voice was heard. Jiyong look down to find the owner of the voice.

"Eunji, right?" Eunji nodded innocently. Jiyong then bent down and hug her. He opened one of his arm, asking for Ahr to join the hug. Ahri obey and join the hug.

"Finally, I can see both of my baby sisters" he kiss both of them and hug tightly. "Okay, let's go home. I'm sure Jiyong is hungry" Mrs. Song said. They nodded and left.

"Eunji, you looks so pretty" Jiyong compliment Eunji. "I dress for you, oppa" Eunji replied. Ahri smile widely. When they arrived the butler open the door. They all enter the house. "Everything is still pretty much the same" Jiyong said, looking around.

"Umma and Appa haven't change much thing" Ahri replied, following Jiyong. "Oppa, let me show you your room. Umma and Appa pretty much change your room" Ahri then took Jiyong's hand and went upstairs.

"It...looks pretty much different" Jiyong said. "Oppa, I miss you so much" Ahri hug Jiyong again. "I know. I miss you too. Now I can stay with you as long as I want now" Jiyong caress Ahri's hair.

"Eunji is cute also. She is just like you when you're young." "Oppa, since your back, are you going to be working in the company?" Ahri asked. "Maybe. Only if I didn't reach my dream" Jiyong replied.

"But, oppa, why didn't you go for it?" Ahri asked. "To be able to reach my dream, I will need my friends, remember?" Scared was created in Ahri's eyes.

Tears start to threaten to escape. "Mianhe. I didn't mean to talk about them" Jiyong hug Ahri. "It's okay" Ahri replied. "Ahri.." A maid approached them.

"Yes?" Ahri asked. "Your friends is here. They are downstairs" the maid replied. "Jeongmal?!" Ahri half yelled. "What's wrong?" Jiyong asked.

"Ah. Ani, just my friends here. Oppa, you don't have to come down if you don't want to." "It's okay. I also want to meet you friends" just then, both of then went downstairs. 

 

Ahri POV

Those guys came here, but didn't tell me at all?! Aish! I'm going to be yelling at them. When we reach downstairs, Eunji was already playing with both of the maknae.

"Hey guys!" I said. "Oh, hey.." They all look confused. "Oh. This is Jiyong. My older brother" "And these are Yuri, Hana, Infinite and BAP" I introduced them. "Annyeongshayeo" they bow to each other. Oppa then shook hand with the boys. 

"I'm Jiyong or you could called me G-Dragon" 

"I'm Sunggyu" 

"I'm Myungsoo"

"I'm Sungjong"

"I'm Sungyeol"

"I'm Woohyun"

"I'm Dongwoo" 

"I'm Yongguk" 

"I'm Zelo"

"I'm Youngjae"

"I'm Himchan" 

"I'm Daehyun" 

"I'm Jongup"

"I'm Hana"

"And I'm Yuri" 

"Well, nice to meet all of you guys" oppa said. "Why didn't you guys tell me that you're going to be here?" I asked. "I texts you bunch of messages, but there's no reply. So I thought that you were still sleeping" Yuri replied.

"Oh. I left my phone in the house. I totally forgot about it" I replied. "So, Jiyong-sshi, you just arrived today right?" Hana asked. Oppa nodded. "Well, guys, you guys can just chat, or do what ever, I'm going upstairs for a shower again. It's hot" as then I left to upstairs. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! I'm back from my hiatus! Enjoyed! Please comment! (: