Don't Let Go of My Hands

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

Ahri jumped off the train as when it came into a halted. "Now where can I find Daehyun's house?" Ahri asked herself. Ahri starts walking. She didn't know where to go, but she follows her heart.

She will asked people around if they know where it is, but not all of them know at all. Ahri gaved up and catch a cab instead. 'Where can I take you Miss?" the ahjusshi asked.

"Perhaps, do you know where this is?" Ahri said handing him the address. "I know. You need to go there?" the replied. "You know? Neh, I need to go there. Ahjusshi can you please hurry up? It's an emergancy" Ahri replied.

The ahjusshi nodded and off they went. After about a 10 minute drive the cab came to a stop at a house. It's not just any house, ut a big and pretty house. The sight of the sence confused Ahri.

"Ahjusshi, are you sure it's here?" Ahri asked. "Neh, this is the Jung's mansion" the ahjusshi replied. The word of Jung make Ahri sure that it has to be Daehyun. But she didn't know that Daehyun's family will be this rich.

"Anyways, thank you" Ahri said and got out of the car. Ahri took a deep breathe and rang the bell. After a minutes or so, a miad came running to the gate. "Who are you here to see?" the maid asked.

"I'm here to see Daehyun" Ahri replied. "Who are you? And why are you here?" the maid asked. "I'm Song Ahri, and please tell him that i have something important to tell him" Ahri replied.

"Please wait a moment" the maid said and ran back inside the mansion. The maid knocked on Daehyun's door. "Come in" Daehyun replied. The maid twisted the door knb and went inside his bedroom.

"Somebody's here to see you" the maid said. "Who?" Daehyun asked. "Her name is Song Ahri, she said that she has something important to tell you" she replied.

"I'll be down in a bit" Daehyun replied. "Do I let her inside?" the maid replied. "No, I'll go meet her at the gate" Daehyun replied. The maid nodded and left. After couples of minutes, Daehyun left downstairs.

"Daehyun" Ahri said when Daehyun came insight. "You're getting marry, why are you here?" Daehyun said, coldly. "It's not what you think, it's ju-" "What ever it is I don't want to hear it at all" Daehyun said, cutting Ahri off.

"Daehyun.." Ahri said. "And, what are you doing here?" Daehyun asked. "I'm here because my heart told me to" Ahri replied. "What a joke, and how did you get my address?" Daehyun said.

"What's wrong with you Daehyun? Why are you like this?" Ahri asked. The atomoshpere is silent. Thunder starts roaring, making it about to rain. "It's going to rain, you should get going. Hoya might be worring about you" Daehyun said, about to slammed the gate door.

But Ahri blocked it. "Hoya? Why making Hoya involved when it's about us two?" Ahri asked. "You should get going" Daehyun said. "Where did the Daehyun I know went?" Ahri asked.


"He died already. He die that moment the he steps onto the train" Daehyun replied. Tears came pouring from Ahri's cheeks. "Lair" Ahri said. "Why will I be lying? That Daehyun die already. The Daehyun that is left is the hot looking Daehyun in Busan" Daehyun replied.

"Oh, I forgot. Congratulation on your marriage" Daehyun said. "I'm not here to get your blessing. But I'm here to tell you that I am not marrying the person I don't love" Ahri replied, coldly.

"Oh, really? Then who's the preson you love?" Daehyun asked. "You" Ahri said. "I came all the way here to tell you that. I'm not marrying Hoya, it's only an arrange marriage. I don't love him. I love you. If you love me, let's run away together" Ahri said.

At that moment, rains starts pouring down. Heavy rains. "Do you love me?" Aheri asked.

 

 

Ahri's POV

 

I finally said it. "Do you love me?" I asked as tears falling down my cheeks. I'm waiting for his answer. I'm nervous. I'm curious. 'I-" "Daehyun who's here?" a woman came right up behind Daehyun and hug him.

It's not his mom, she's young, wha is she? I don't know. "I don't know" Daehyun replied that to the woman. My face fell. "AHRI!" Appa! That's my dad's voice. How did he know I was here?

I backed up and can see him walking over here with some work mens. "Hurry and tell me, Do you love me?" I asked Daehyun. I don't care who that woman is now. All I need now is his answered.

Silent, no answer. Time is ticking. I will get caught. I don't want to go back. "Hurry!" I yelled at him. But still no answered. My dad's getting closer. No more time! I grabbed Daehyun's hand and starts dashing.

"Ahri! Stop right there!" my dad yelled. I ignored him and continued running. My dad's work mens starts chasing after me and Daehyun. But then Daehyun staps running. "Why? You don't love me?" I asked.

"You should go back.  Please just think everything, the past as a nightmare. When we woke up, we won't know eavh other anymore" Daehyun repeated my words.

Those words, thaose are the words I said to him last time. I don't know if it's my tears or rains that on my face. It's hot and warm. So I wonder when did rain became warm?

"Ahri!" My dad called. I gulped. He doesn't love me anymore, then why did I even came here in the first place? Appa's work mens is catching up in amy minute now. 

Tears came rolling downs as Daehyun don't care to do anything. "Then please find my Daehyun and give this to him. Tell him to not let go of my hands. Please find him, please" I cried as I handed Daehyun the letter, holding his hand.

Tears came running down nonstop from my eyes. My vision became blurred. I suddenly feel weak. I want to give up, I tried my bestMy body collapse onto the ground with the rain.

"P-please find my Daehyun" was all I said before darkness took over me. And before that all I heard was hearing my name being screamed.

 

 

 

 


It may seems like a short chapter, but I haven't eat. So I'm sorry.

It's an misunderstandinf again..

Why did I have to make it so hard for them two? I don't even know..

Remember to comment!