I'm Getting Married

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

Everybody entered and see Ahri sitting on her bed. "Ahri!" they all called her. Ahri turned her gaze to them and smile. "Wae?" Ahri asked cutely. Mrs. Song set her purse onto the table and then rushed to her daughter. 

"Aigoo you scared everybody. Do you know that?" Mrs. Song said. "Oh really? I'm sorry for making you guys worried" Ahri said with an sad face. "It's a miracle that Ahri is awake" Jiyong said and patted Ahri's head. 

"What a good miracle" Yuri said. "Appa is really happy that you are awake now" Mr. Song said. "It's all thanks to Zelo" Ahri said. "What do you mean? Zelo?" Yongguk asked and then turned to Zelo. 

Zelo frowned and lowered his face. "Zelo.." Ahri called Zelo. Zelo looked up and toward Ahri. "Come here" Ahri said and waved at him to come over at her. Zelo slowly went to Ahri. 

Ahri hugged Zelo once he reached her asnd whispered, "Thank you, for bring in Daehyun, my dongsae" Ahri said and patted Zelo's head. A tears sliooed down Zelo's ceek and said, "Noona..." 

Ahri laughed and said, "Wae? Don't cry. You did a great job." Zelo nodded and so did Ahri. BAP and INFINITE have no idea what are they talking about. So they just stand there watching the scene. 

After 3 to 4 days in the hospital, Ahri was finally discharged. Hoya was with there when Ahri was discharge. He was there as the position of her fiance. And as for Daehyun, he can't do anything. 

All right now what Daehyun do is locked himself into his room. Just one more week then it's Hoya and Ahri's wedding. Their wedding is still going on as planned. 

Jiyong helped Ahri down onto her bed as Mrs. Song settled her bag down. At this time Hoya already left. Mr. Song then entered. "Appa" Ahri called. "Hm? What is it?" Mr. Song asked. 

"Appa, you won't really let me choose the one I love? You won't really cancelled  the wedding?" Ahri asked looking up at Mr. Song. "Ahri, I'm sorry. But I can't, we really need their help with our company" Mr. Song replied about to got out

Ahri nodded and said, "Appa, then can I just meet him once more? The last time before I'm marrying Hoya" Ahri pleaded. Mr. Song stopped as he turned back to looke at Ahri and gave him a little nodded. 

"Thank you" Ahri replied and smiled happily. Ahri then grabbed her hand phine and dialed Zelo's number. "Zelo? Yes...." 

 

 


 

 

Ahri is now at the amusement park waiting for Daehyun to arrived. That's it. Just today, then it's the end. "Oh, you just arrived?" Ahri said once Daehyun was in sight. 

Daehyun nodded in replied. "Should we go in?" Ari asked. "Let's go" Daehyun replied as both of them went in. Ahri stopped walking and stop Daehyun. Ahri iterlaced her hand with Daehyun and said, "You don't mind, right?" 

Daehyun nodded saying that he don't mind. Ahri smiled and both of them happily entered the amusement park together holding hands. 

"WWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"IT'S SOOOOOO FUNNNNN!!!'

It's finally dawn after Daehyun and Ahri's first and last date. "Thanks for coming out with me today" Ahri said when they both exited the amusement park. "No prolbem, anytime" Daehyun said and smiled. 

"Today I called you out because I won't have any chances to come out with you like this anymore" Ahri said. Daehyun looked at Ahri confused. "What do you mean?" Daehyun asked. 

"Like before. I'm getting married next week" Ahri said. "Can't you not marry Hoya?" Daehyun asked suddenly. "I'm sorry, but I'm doing this for my family's sake" Ahri replied. 

Tears started to threaten to fall from both of them. "But didn't you said you love?" Daehyun asked as tears was already falling down. By seeing Daehyun's tears, Ahri is crying too. 

"I do. I love you" Ahri cried. "Then why are you marrying Hoya?" Daehyun asked and picked up Ahri's hand, holding to them. "All of this wouldn't happen if you did what I told you to" Ahri said. 

"Then why even bother saying that you love me when you're marrying somebody else" Daehyun said and turned his back on Ahri. Tears came non-stop. Ahri walked up to Daehyun's back and hug him. 

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault" Ahri said and cried on Daehyun's back. Daehyun broke the hug and faced back to Ahri. He notices Ahri's tears and wiped it off. "Don't balme yourself. We may just not fated to be together" Daehyun said. 

Ahri sniffed and took something out from her purse and handed to Daehyun. "My wedding invation card. You're invited. Please do come" Ahri said. Daehyun tooked the invation card and smiled. 

"I'll be there, don't worry" Daehyun replied. "Everything between us and today, let's just think it as an experience" Ahri said and smiled. "I have to go. See you, you better come" Ahri added. 

"Yeah, don't worried. I'l be there" Daehyun replied before Ahri leaving. The minute Ahri turned her back on Daehyun tears starts to fall. "I'm sorry" Ahri  cried as she has her hand over and cotinued walking. 

 


 

"The bride please smile a little bit more please" the camrea man said before clicking the take button. Ahri quickly put on a smile for the photos. "The groom please more closer to the bride, like giving her a kiss" the camera man said. 

Hoya moved his head closer to Ahri, having both of them making an eye contact for the photos. Hoya can see how uncomfortable Ahri is so he moved himself a little back. 

After like forever the pictures was printed out and gaved to the family. The photos was handed to both of Hoya and Ahri's mom, who went to the photo shoot with them. 

"Umma, I'll be going first. I have an appoinment with Yuri and Hana" Ahri said as she grabbed her bag. "I'll take you then" Hoya said. "That's right. Let Howon take you" Mrs. Lee said. "It's okay. I'll be going" Ahri said and left out of the shop. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the chapter I promised! Okay, I at those heart braking scene! 

PABO!! Anyways, is this just going to be the end between Daehyun and Ahri?

What will happen?? Remember to Comment and Upvote if you haven't! 

Happy Thanksgiving! Love you guys! <3 <3