Afterschool with BAP and INFINITE

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Ahri POV

BEEP! BEEP!
"Ugh hopefully no more love letters today" I said. I got off my bed and went inside my restroom. I finished my morning routines and went downstairs.

"Good morning, agashi" a maid said and then bow. "Where's Umma and Appa?" I asked. "They left work earlier today" she said.

I sat down at the dinning table eating my breakfast. I finished my breakfast and headed to school. "Annyeong Noona!" Sungjong hugged me.

"Noona, I miss Eunji, can I come over afterschool?" Sungjong asked. "Absolutely yes" I replied. Yay!" Sungjong cheered.

"All of you guys can come along" I said. "Can we and Jinho come along too? Jinho really misses Eunji" a voice asked.

I look the direction of the voice and see................................................................ BAP. "Oh, hi" was all I could said.

"Annyeong" they all said (including Daehyun). "You haven't answered my question yet" Himchan asked. "Oh, yeah. You guys can come along with Jinho. Eunji will be really happy" I replied.

"Yay! Noona I promised that Jinho is coming along" Zelo said. I smile. "Ahri, you know them? And how did they know Eunji?" Yuri asked.

"Well, it's a long story" I replied. "Noona, how come that guy there called you 'Noona' too?" Sungjong pouted. Haha! This dongsae is funny!

"No, she is my Noona!" Zelo said. "Ani! She is mine!"  Sungjong attack as he pulled me to him. "Andwae! She's mine!" Zelo yelled and pulled me to him.

"No! She is mine from the start!" Sungjong argued and pulled half of my body back and forth. Aish! BAP, INFINITE, Yuri, and Hana just don't stare, don't you see I'm dying here! Someone help me!

I was getting pretty dizzy by then. "Yah! You two stop it!" Daehyun shouted. They both stop. Phew! Thanks Daehyun! They both looked at me seeing the situation I am.

"Noona, kwenchana?" They both asked. "K-kwenchana" I mumble due to the dizziness. "Ahri, kwenchana?" Yuri and Hana asked. I nodded.

"Yah. Sungjong, next time be careful!" Sunggyu oppa said. "Mianhe Noona. I'm sorry. I won't do it again" Sungjong apologize.

"Zelo?" Daehyun said. "Noona, mianhe" Zelo said. "It's okay guys" I smile. They both smile. "I'm sorry. Zelo iminida" Zelo told Sungjong offering an handshake.

"Annyeong, Sungjong iminida" Sungjong took Zelo's handshake. "Okay. Guys these are INFINITE, Yuri, and Hana" I introduced them to BAP.

"And these are BAP" I told them. "Annyeong, Yuri iminida" Yuri said. "Hana iminida" Hana said. "Infinite iminida" Infinite oppa said.

"BAP iminida" BAP said. "Okay, guys now on everybody is friend, arraso?" I said. "Deh" they all mumble. "What?" I pretend not to hear.

"DEH!" They all yelled. "Good. See you guys during lunch. And yes, we all will be having lunch together" I said. Just then I left to my locker getting my books.

No! Ugh! Love letters again! Tons of them, now this time I'll be quitting of going to meet them and rejected them. I'll just ignored it.

I got my textbook and went to class. When I enter the room all eyes were on me. Of course! Because I'm the Queenka!

"Hi, Ahri" 

"Annyeong, Ahri"

"Saranghae, Ahri"

"She sooo pretty"

That is all I could hear every time when I enter my classroom. "What's wrong?" Hana asked. "Nothing" I answered.

"You sure?" Yuri asked. "Mm" I mumble. As then the teacher came in. "Class, please turn your textbook to page 273, please" the teacher said.

After two hours of in class, finally lunch time! "Pali! Pali, guys I'm hungry!" I said rushing. "Yah! Ahri don't run too fast, or you'll trip. Yah! Be careful!" Yuri yelled out of her lungs.

But before she even finished the whole sentence I tripped. But I was caught into someone's chest. I looked up to only see......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Daehyun!
"Yah, pabo. Becareful, next time" he said. All I can do right now is just smile to myself. I can't believed I will have a chance in Daehyun's arms. Ahh!!!

"T-thanks" I stuttered. "Ahri, are you okay. I was worried to death" Yuri said as she rushed to me. Daehyun then let go of me.

"Thanks Daehyun, for helping this pabo" Yuri said as pointing her finger to me. "Mm. It's okay. I'm gladly to help" Daehyun said.

"Oh bye. We have to go" Hana said as she pulled me and Yuri. "Ahri. He might like you~" Yuri smirk. "What the hell are you talking about? He will never" I said.

"Haha stop lying" Yuri said. "Let's just go to lunch forgetting her" I said and cross my hand with Hana leaving Yuri behind.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Yuri yelled as she catch up with us. We all got our lunch and went to the table. "BAP isn't here yet?" I asked.

"No" Hoya oppa said. "Sorry we're late" Yongguk said. "Ani, it's okay. Sit guys" I said. We all sat down and chat with each other.

I have known BAP better from before. Back to couple hours of class. And then school is over. I packed all my stuff and head out to the school gate along with Yuri and Hana.

"Ahri!" Himchan yelled. "Yes?" I answered. "BAP will be going with you, I'm going to leave to go pick Jinho up first" Himchan said. I nodded.

We all decided to walk because my house is not that far. But then Hana and Myungsoo isn't coming along.. These two is always the same.

"Eunji, I have a surprise for you!" I yelled as I enter. "What is it unni- *gasp* OMG! Oppa!!" Eunji yelled. "BAP oppas! INFINITE oppas!" Eunji yelled as she hugged them one by one.

"Oppas, I miss all of you guys" she said. "We miss you too" they said. "Where's Himchan oppa?" Eunji asked. "He went to go pick Jinho up" Youngjae replied.

"Omo! Jinho is coming?!" Eunji asked. We nodded. "I can't wait until he come. Hehe" she said. "What about unnie?" Yuri asked.

"Unnie is the best" Eunji said hugging Yuri. Then, Yongguk's phone rang. "Excuse me" he said. "Himchan said that he is on his way here" Yongguk said.

We chat about 10 minutes and Himchan arrived with Jinho. "Annyeong" Eunji ran up to Himchan. "Annyeong" Himchan said.

"Jinho, let's go play outside. Unnie can we go played outside?" Eunji asked. "Sure. But unnie is coming along to watch you" I said.

"Let's go to the backyard guy"   I said. We all enter the backyard. Eunji and Jinho both played around the playground my parent got for her.

"Unnie, can we play games?" Eunji asked. "Sure baby, what do you want to play?" I asked. "Well, first we need two teams. Me and Jinho will be the leader" she said. I nodded.

"Eunji who do you pick?" Jinho asked. "I picked unnie, Yuri unnie, Hoya oppa, Zelo oppa, Sungjong oppa, Youngjae oppa and Daehyun oppa" Eunji said.

"Ani, I'm not playing" I said as her face went into a frown. "Arraso. Okay I'm playing" I said as her frown turned into a bright smile.  

As then Jinho's team is Himchan, Sunggyu oppa, Woohyun oppa, Dongwoo oppa, Yongguk, Jongup, and Sungyeol oppa.

"Okay, first game is who's team ever reached to the fence and come back first win. Lose team will have to do something the winners team tell them to do. First round, is Jongup, Dongwoo, and Sunggyu. And the other team is Yuri, Zelo, and Youngjae" Sunggyu oppa said.

"Ready...set...go!" They ran one to one.. And at last my team lost! I can't believed that we lost!! But I just stand there like I'm not mad at all.

"Next game is.. That we will have a shoe on the other side. And who's ever team can get the shoe and come back safety to their side wins. Ready go!" Sunggyu oppa said.

I was trying to block Woohyun oppa but I failed. "Yuri got it!" Sunggyu oppa said. Finally a point for us. "Okay last game is we will be pulling the rope and which team passes the line will lose" we nodded and start our position.

Eunji first, Yuri, me, Daehyun behind me, Zelo, Hoya, Sungjong and then Youngjae. "Start!" We started pulling back and forth.

Suddenly a pain came contracted with my right ankle. Probably because when we were pulling the rope, I sprained it. But I just ignored it.

"Yay! We won!" Eunji cheered. "Eunji it's late. Let's go back inside" I said. Just as I start walking I collapse onto the ground.

I was biting my lips from the pain. My ankle hurts. "Are you okay?" Daehyun asked. I nodded. I was trying to get up but failed. My ankle was hurting like hell. Just then somebody carried me in bridal style.................................. And it's Daehyun!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys another update! You guys might get confused on the ' oppa oppa oppa' right? 

So I will be putting INFINITE with the 'oppa oppa oppa' only.

Please excuse my errors.

This might be the last chapter for now. Because due to my other story that I haven't finished. Like writing two story at the same time it confused me. So I'll be continuing this story after I finished with my other. But you never know I'll just update anytime I feel like it. So enjoyed!

And importantly please don't be a silent reader. 

So be sure to subscribe, comment and upvote! <3