BAP.....

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

 

Ahri POV

As I stepped inside my house... "Unnie!" Eunji yelled. "Hey baby girl" I said as I bent down and hugged her. "Unnie, I want to go to the park. Will unnie go with me?" Eunji asked doing her aegyo.

I chuckled at her cuteness. "Of course. How can I not said NO to this cutie right here" I said and pinched her cheek.

And most importantly, I need to go do some jogging at the park too. "Wait for unnie, arraso?" I asked. Eunji nodded.

I quickly ran upstairs to get myself ready. I opened the door and enter my room. I landed my bag on my bed and untied my hair.

I quickly took a quick shower. After an 10 minutes of showering I put on some comfortable clothes. I went downstairs to met Eunji.

"Eunji, let's go" I said giving her my hand. She grabbed my hand as we headed out the door. "Mirae, me and Eunji will be going out. Will be back" I said to one of the maid.

"Yes" she nodded. Me and Eunji head out to the nearest park. "Eunji, go play, unnie will be sitting here" I said. She quickly ran to the playground and start playing with other kids. I took out my phone and start texting Yuri. 

 

Text conversation (red is Yuri and purple is Ahri or you)


To : Yuri
From : Ahri

Yuri, where are you?~


To : Ahri
From : Yuri

I'm at home. Wae?


To : Yuri 
From : Ahri 

Ani, nothing. Yuri, I have always wonder how does Daehyun look without those nerd glass.


To : Ahri
From : Yuri

Ooo, someone is in love... *smirk* LOL. Haha I wonder too. But I think Jongup is much more handsome than Daehyun. 


To : Yuri
From : Ahri

Haha. Whatever! *hair flip* 


To : Ahri 
From : Yuri

Haha arraso. Where are you?


To : Yuri
From : Ahri 

I'm at the park with Eunji. 


To : Ahri
From : Yuri

Ah, Ahri, I gotta go. Talk to you later~


To : Yuri
From : Ahri

Arraso. Bye.

Text conversation end~

 

I chuckled as I reread the conversation. I'm glad to have Yuri as my friend. I stand up to stretch. *sign* I turned to my right and saw a little boy walking by the sidewalk.

A guy was riding his bike really fast toward the little innocent boy. Omo, no, if he kept riding so fast he could be able to hit the boy.

That guy have his earphone on and wasn't even looking. "Yah, little boy, move!" I yelled. But, too bad he couldn't hear me. Oh, no.

The bike is just coming too fast. I quickly ran to the little boy as I catch him. We both rolled to the side. I hugged him tightly as protection.

He was crying probably because he was scared. "Shh, don't cry" I said as I caress his hair and wiped off his tears.

"Don't cry, who did you come with?" I asked him. "I came with my uncle, but uncle went to but ice cream for me" he said. "Aww, it's okay" I said. "Jinho!" I heard a voice and turned around to only see............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BAP! 

"BAP?" I whisper to myself. "Uncle!" The little boy ran toward Himchan. "Uncle, this Noona help me, the bike was about to hit me and she help me" the little boy said.

"Thank you so much" Himchan thank me. "You're welcome" I said. "Introduced yourself" Himchan said to the little boy.

Which I think his name is Jinho. "Annyeongshayeo, Park Jinho iminida" he bowed. Aww, such a cute little guy.

"Annyeong, Song Ahri iminida" I said to him. "Uhm, I'm Himchan, and I'm pretty sure you know us already" Himchan said.

"Ah, yes I do" I said. "Annyeong, I'm Zelo" Zelo said and offer an hand shake. I took his hand shake. "Annyeong, I'm Song Ahri" I said and bow to them.

"Uh, don't need to bow, by the way, I'm Yongguk" Yongguk said. I nodded. "Hi, I'm Jongup" Jongup said.

Hahah, I guess Yuri will killed me right now if she know that I'm talking to Jongup.. Lol. "Hey, I'm Youngjae" Youngjae said.

"I'm Daehyun" Daehyun said. "Nice to meet you guys. Uh, wait" I said. "Eunji, come over here!" I yelled. Eunji came toward me and stand next to me. She hide behind my back as she was scared. "Eunji, say Hi to them" I said.

"Annyeong, little girl. Oppa don't bite" Daehyun said to Eunji as he bent down to Eunji's height. "Annyengshayeo, Song Eunji iminida" Eunji said.

"Wah! What a cute little girl!" Zelo scream. "Annyeong, Park Jinho iminida" Jinho said. "Eunji, these are BAP oppa, arraso?" I said.

"Arraso. Annyeong BAP oppa" Eunji said. "Ahh! What a cutie! Who old are you?" Himchan asked. "I'm 5 yrs old" Eunji replied.

"Oh, you're one year younger than Jinho. Called Jinho oppa, arraso?" Himchan said as Eunji nodded. "Eunji, do you want to go play with me?" Jinho asked.

Eunji look up at me as a permission. I nodded a yes for her. "Yay! Thanks unnie" Eunji said and kiss my cheek. "Go played but don't played too harsh, arraso?" I said.

"Arraso" she yelled back and ran with Jinho. "Your little sister is so cute, Ahri" Zelo compliment. "Thanks" I said.

"Have a seat guys" I said and sat in the table. That all scatter around the table and sat down. "Ahri, you are my Noona, right?"Zelo asked.

"Hm, I'm not sure" I said. "How old are you?" Zelo asked. "I'm 17" I replied. "Birthday?" Jong up asked. "May, 28" I replied.

"Yup, you are my Noona" Zelo said. "Chincha?" I asked. Zelo nodded. "Unnie, can you guys played with us?" Eunji asked.

"Of course we can" Youngjae answered even before I could even said a word. "Uncle, can you play with us too?" Jinho asked the other membrmer of BAP.

"Yes we will" Himchan replied. "What should we play?" I asked. "Hide and seek? Tag?" Zelo asked. "We want to played hide and seek" Jinho and Eunji said at the same time.

We all burst into laughing. "Okay. Guys, paper, rock, and scissor" Youngjae said. "PAPER, ROCK, SCISSOR" we all said. Haha, Zelo is it.

"Zelo it" Youngjae said. "Why me?" Zelo pouted. "Count to 50 oppa" Eunji said. "Arraso. Ready start! 1...2...3..." I start to dashes place to place don't know where to hide.

Finally I just decided to hide behind some bushes. Suddenly a hand cover my mouth causing me to scream. "Mmm" I scream while my mouth being cover.

"Shh, be quiet" Daehyun said. Daehyun? What the hell is Daehyun doing here? I pointed to my his hand over my mouth as a sign to let go.

"Oh, mianhe" Daehyun said. "Kwenchana" I said. Just as then I saw a worm on my shoe. "Ahhh!!" I screamed.

"What's wrong" Daehyun asked me. "There! Please removed it!" I said pointing to my shoe. Daehyun then just laughed. "

What's so funny?" I asked. "Nothing" he said. "Aish! Pali! Hurry and removed it!"I said. He removed it and I sighed in relief.

"You don't like worms?" He asked. "Ani, I don't like them at all" I said. "Found you guys!" Zelo said. Me and Daehyun pouted.

"Everyone is here" Zelo said. I looked at my watch and it was pretty late. "Guys, sorry me and Eunji have to start heading home" I said.

"Noona, can you guys come next time so I can played with Eunji again?" Jinho asked. "Sure" I replied. "Bye guys!" Me and Eunji head home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Here's another chapter!

As you guys can see Himchan's nephew is a new character!

Thanks for reading! :D