Old Memories

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Warning: A little bit if Rated M in the story. Hehe, enjoyed! 


Author POV

While Ahri is still upstairs, showering. BAP, INFINITE, and Jiyong use this opportunity to know more of each other. "Jiyong-sshi, can I call you oppa?" Yuri asked shyly. Jiyong laughed along with the others.

Yuri is now blushing. "Yes. You can call me oppa. You are just also like an little sister, like Ahri" Jiyong replied. "Oppa, is my INFINITE and BAP oppas, handsome?" Eunji suddenly asked Jiyong out of the blue.

"Hm.... Your oppas is all handsome" Everybody laughed. "Thank you" everybody said. "But, my oppa is more handsome than INFINITE and BAP oppas" Eunji then went to sit on Jiyong's lap.

Both of the maknae pouted at Eunji. "My baby is pretty too" Jiyong pinched Eunji's cheek, while Eunji is cutely laughing. "Oh! Jiyong-ss-" "Just call me hyung. I'm pretty sure all of you guys are younger" Jiyong cut Zelo off.

"Jiyong hyung, have Noona told you about the threaten letter?" Zelo asked. "Oh! That's right" Sungjong added. "What letter?" Jiyong asked. "She haven't told you yet?" Yuri asked, while Jiyong nodded. "It happened weeks ago already" Sunggyu said.

"Really? Is the letter that serious?" Jiyong asked. "I'm pretty sure is" Yongguk replied. "But, how and why did she got that letter?" Jiyong asked. Everybody looked at Yuri, signaling for her to explain.

"Well..... As you know, Ahri is a popular girl at our school..." Jiyong nodded his head, signaling for Yuri to continue. "Since she a popular girl, she would always receive love letters. But then.." "But then what?" Jiyong asked patiently.

"But then one day, Ahri receive a threaten letter" Yongguk finished it off for Yuri. "Noona seems to be really scared after reading the letter" Zelo added. "What does the letter said?" Jiyong asked.

"I think it wrote : 'Remeber me? It's me. You will have to watch out. Just letting you know that I'm coming back at you and your brother of what you two have done to me before' and it doesn't show who is it from. And I'm sure that pretty much what it said" Yongguk replied.

"Ohh, now I know why Ahri has been acting so weird when we were face timing" Jiyong nodded his head. "Uh, Noona cried very much while she was telling us. But she didn't finished the while thing. Sooo.... Hyung, do you mind telling us what happened?" Zelo asked, but getting a smack from Youngjae.

"Ouch! What's that for?" Zelo pouted. "Her past is actually bad. Talking about it, it always makes me feel guilty. This happen to her is because of me" Jiyong face palm himself. "Jiyong, don't think like that. It's not your fault at all" Daehyun comfort Jiyong.

"Are you guys sure you guys want to know?" They all nodded. "Well, just a warning, just tell me to stop when you guys don't want me to continue" Jiyong said, while they all nodded. And listen carefully to Jiyong. "Eunji, go to your room, okay?" Eunji nodded, and left. 

 

Flashback~ 

 

"Guys, I will need to leave the group" G-Dragon said. "What are you talking about? Is it because of your stupid sister?" T.O.P said.

"Don't you dare to said that to my sister!" G-Dragon yelled grabbing T.O.P's collar. "Bro, relax.." T.O.P replied. "Yah! You two, please don't fight" Daesung said, releasing G-Dragon's grip.

"Don't even dare to said that to my sister again! She has nothing to do with this" G-Dragon said. "She's not even your sister. Why so worried about her?" T.O.P scoffed.

"Even though she's not my blooded sister, I still love her really much" G-Dragon replied. "Why do you need to leaves either?" Taeyang asked.

"Since we finished high school already, my parent is going to send me school boarding" G-Dragon replied, making Taeyang nodded only. "Yah! You can't leave the group!" T.O.P said, pointing to G-Dragon.

"I'm sorry, but I'm doing this for my family" G-Dragon said and left. "Just wait and see, Kwon Ji Yong! You will regret what you did to me today!!" T.O.P yelled out of his lungs.

"Hyung, what will you do?" Seungri asked. "His sister. He love his sister so much. Just wait and see" T.O.P smirk. "But you guys will have to help me."

"Hyung, I'm sorry but Ahri is too young. Why will I do such a thing to her" Taeyang rejected. "Hyung, I'm off too. She's like one of my real dongsae" Daesung also rejected.

"What about you? Seungri?" T.O.P asked. "Hyung.. I can't hurt her. She too young and innocent" Seungri rejected last. "Aish! She's not even that young! She's only 12 years old!" T.O.P argued.

"Hyung, but I'm off" Taeyang left, and following Daesung and Seungri behind him. "Aish! I'll do this myself then!" T.O.P yelled and kick the chair, madly. 

(A/N : that's just the same flashback from chapter 8) 

"Oppa, I want ice cream!" Ahri pouted to Jiyong. "Oppa, can you buy me some ice cream!!" Ahri whined. "Arraso. Let's go" "Yay!" Ahri cheered. "Which flavor you want?" Jiyong asked. "I want....cookie and cream" Ahri exclaimed.

"Here" Jiyong handed Ahri's ice cream to her. "Ahh! Delicious!" Ahri exclaimed. "Oppa, are you really leaving to America?" Ahri asked Jiyong. "Oppa have to go" Jiyong replied. "What about Big Bang oppa? Do they know that you are leaving?" Ahri asked.

"Yes. They know" Jiyong replied. "Oppa, I want to meet Big Bang oppa" Ahri frowned. "Ahri. Listen to oppa arraso?" Ahri nodded. "You won't be able to meet Big Bang oppa anymore, arraso?" Ahri looked at Jiyong confuse.

"Why? Are they going as well?" Ahri question. "Ani. They're not going. But just don't go meet them anymore, okay?" Ahri nodded innocently. 

"Ahri, you have a call" a maid said. "Really? Who?" Ahri asked. "I don't know. He said that it's a surprise" Ahri nodded and quickly went downstairs. "Yeoboseyo?" Ahri asked, on the phone. "Guess who is it?" The voice said.

"T.O.P oppa!" Ahri exclaimed. "Bingo! Do our little Ahri want to go to the Lotte World today?" T.O.P asked. "Yeah!" Ahri answered. "Okay, I'll pick you up in a hour, arraso? And don't tell your oppa, okay?" "Okay!" As then Ahri ended the call.

Ahri then ran back to her room and get ready. Since Jiyong went out with their parent, Ahri is home alone. "Don't tell oppa that T.O.P oppa is taking me out. Just tell them that I am going with a friend" Ahri informed the maids. "Neh" they replied.

Ahri went out and saw T.O.P. "Oppa, Annyeong!" Ahri waved. "Hm. Let's go" They both entered the van. "T.O.P oppa, why did Jiyong oppa told me to not meet you guys anymore?" Ahri asked, when they start driving away.

"Because..." T.O.P said coldly. "Are you sick?" Ahri asked. "Of course not!" Ahri startle a bit at T.O.P's scream. "Nevermind, oppa. Can we go next time?" Ahri unbuckled after her sentence. But, then she was stop when T.O.P grab onto her hands.

"O-oppa, please let go" Ahri cried. "Why will I?" Suddenly T.O.P became cold. "Why are you like this? Where did the sweet T.O.P oppa go?" Ahri became to cry. "Shut up! Will you?! That oppa is gone already!" T.O.P yelled, causing Ahri to cry more.

As then T.O.P got a rope and start tying Ahri up. "Oppa! Please stop!" Ahri cried, while struggling. "Jiyong oppa...eodii?" Ahri cried. 

 

"Where's Ahri?" Jiyong asked one of the maid. "She said that she out with a friend" the maid replied. "With who?" Jiyong asked. "I think I heard her said T.O.P?" the maid replied. "T.O.P?!" The maid nodded.

"!" Jiyong quickly took his phone out and dial Taeyang's phone number. "Hyung, is T.O.P hyung with you?" Jiyong asked impatiently. "No. He's not with us. He said that he have something important to do" Taeyang replied.

"Is there anything wrong?" Taeyang asked. "Ahri is gone missing!" Jiyong replied. "Really?! Oh, no! Is he going to do anything bad to Ahri?" Taeyang asked.

 

Flashback end~ 

 

"Wait, wait, wait! Did anything serious happen?" Yuri asked. "Something did happened. But it's not serious. It was kinda bad" Jiyong replied. 

 

Flashback continued...~

 

"Hyung, called the other two and asked if they know anything about T.O.P." "Neh" Taeyang replied, and then hang up. Jiyong tried calling T.O.P many times, but T.O.P won't pick up. And finally, T.O.P answered. "Where the hell did you took my sister?!" Jiyong shouted from the other side.

"Eh, bro. Relax. Just taking your little sis to go out and play" T.O.P smirk. "Jiyong oppa! Help me! Help m-muahsks" Jiyong could hear Ahri on the other side of the phone.

"Ahri! Ahri!" Jiyong yelled, as T.O.P hanged up. "Aish!!" One of Jiyong's hand ran frustrated through his hair. 

"Maorbsism" Ahri mumble. "OMG! Shut up!" T.O.P yelled. Ahri quickly quiet. Ahri is now sobbing in the corner. "Chin Ho, didn't you said that you like Ahri. Go ahead, and do anything you want with her" T.O.P said to his 15 year old brother.

"Thanks hyung" Chin Ho approached Ahri. "Ahh! Don't touch me!" Ahri waved her arms around, defending herself. "ANDWAE! Don't touch me!" Ahri cried. As then Chin Ho carried Ahri into a room. Ahri tried to struggled as hard from Chin Ho's grip.

"Please let me go!" Ahri then was thrown on the bed. "*paintings* Please don't do anything to me" Ahri curled up in a ball. "Too bad. Your just so pretty that my hormones is so out of control" he replied as he got on top of Ahri.

"Ahhhh! Andwae! Please! Stopppppp!!!" Ahri yelled. Ahri then quickly kick him in his 'balls'. Chin Ho quickly groaned in pain. Ahri kick him off of her and stood up. But was stop by Chin Ho. "Where do you think your going?" Chin Ho said cheesy, throwing Ahri back onto the bed again.

Chin Ho pinned both of Ahri's hand with his. As then Chin Ho start kissing Ahri. "AHHHHH!!!!! OPPPPAAAAAAAAAAA!" Ahri yelled out of her lungs. Ahri twisted her head off to every open space. But still, yet it didn't help.

As you know, Chin Ho started to take off his clothes. Only his shirt, revealing his tank top. Both of Ahri's hand is fist up into a tightly fist, while holding onto the blanket. "Please... Let me go" Ahri cried. ~ 

 

Present~

"Omo. Omo! OMG! Is Ahri alright?" Yuri asked. Daehyun is listening closely. Hoping that nothing happened to Ahri. 

Back to Flashback~ 

Chin Ho looked up to Ahri's face. "Tsk. Tsk. Don't cry. I'm sure that I won't hurt you at all. It will all replace with pleasure" Chin Ho caress Ahri's hair. But then, he protest Ahri, before she could do anything.

He quickly took off Ahri's long sleeve shirt. Which reveals Ahri's tank top. And Chin Ho quickly went in top of Ahri again. "Andwae! Oppaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" Ahri screamed. Chin Ho still didn't stop, and continued on kissing Ahri's neck.

Which he have to sneak down into her neck. Right now at this time, Ahri don't have any strength at all. And she slowly gave up on defending herself. Slowly her pace of fighting is slowing down. "Mm. Now, you don't need to used any of your strength any more. Good girl" Ahri was just sobbing. 

*I'm a pabo! Can't even help myself! Oppa!* Ahri thought. "You !!!" Jiyong kick the door and came in. "Who do you think you are!!" Jiyong start throwing punches at Chin Ho. "Hyung, I'll handle this. Ahri need you right now! Pali!" Seungri said.

Jiyong then turned to Ahri. Ahri is crying, curled up into a ball, sitting on the bed. "Ahri!" Jiyong hug Ahri. "O-oppa" Ahri said in a weak voice. Due to her screaming, she barely can talk. Jiyong quickly took off his jacket and cover Ahri. "Kaja, your safe now" Jiyong hug Ahri.

Earlier...

"Hyung, where are you?" Daesung asked, on the phone. "I'm at our usual place" T.O.P replied. "Ohh, okay" Daesung hanged up. "He's at our usual place" Jiyong then took off. Following Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri behind him.

They all arrived. Jiyong quickly open the door, revealing T.O.P sitting peacefully. "Where's my sister?!" Jiyong asked. "In there. Having fun with my brother" T.O.P replied pointing to the door. Ahri's screaming was heard. "!" Jiyong then just throw a punch at T.O.P. And slowly you know, T.O.P knock out. Jiyong then roared inside the room. 

 

Flashback end~ 

 

"Omo! Lucky nothing happen to Noona" Zelo cover his mouth in disbelief. "Aww, no wonder she cried so much" Hana said. "Yah! Yuri why are you crying?" Hana shook Yuri. "OMG! It's so scary. I feel so pity for her" Yuri wiped her tears off.

"That's why I don't want to talk about it. It happen before I was going to America" Jiyong frowned. "But, what are we going to do about the letter? Didn't he said he was coming back?" Youngjae asked.

"What should we do?" Sungjong asked. "Since you guys go to the same school. Please keep an close eye on her" they all nodded. "O-oppa" Ahri softly said, crying. 

 

 

 

 

 


OMG! This is the longest chapter I've wrote. It's aleast 2,000 something words. Will enjoy? I didn't feel like updating, because their was no comment at all. 

Please comment! I'm craving for your comment. Thanks!