Who is 'him'?

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Ahri POV

"Is your ankle better now?" Daehyun asked, as we walked pass by some store. "Yeah, it's fine now" I replied. As we were walking, something caught my eyes. Which causing me to stop and looked at the thing.

Daehyun notice and walked back to me. "You okay?" He asked, looking into what I was looking. "Ani, let's go" I said dragging him.

"You want that?" He asked. "Ani, it just looked pretty" I replied, he just nodded. After an hour shopping with Daehyun, we both decided to grab something to eat.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked Daehyun. "It doesn't matter" he replied. "Then............how about some....." I said thinking, tapping my chin. Just then it pop in my mind.

"Let's eat some chicken" I offered. "Sounds great!" He replied. I smile widely, glad that he also want some chicken. We enter a restaurant and sat at a table.

"Can we have some chicken with chili sauce, please" I order. "Please wait for a moment" the waiter replied. "Oh! I forgot to asked you, can you eat spicy? I totally forgot about you" I asked Daehyun.

"I'm fine, I can eat spicy" Daehyun replied. I hope he doesn't lie, cause if he did, I will really feel bad. "Uh, Daehyun-sshi, let's play a game, while waiting for the food" I suggested, he nodded.

"Um, let's play the 10 question games?" I asked. "Okay" he replied.

"I'll go first" I said, he nodded. "Okay, um.... Daehyun-sshi, is Seoul your hometown?" I asked. "No, me and BAP is from Busan" he replied, I nodded. 

(Let's pretend all of BAP are from Busan).

"Okay, my turn, is it tiring from all if the love letters?" He asked. Oh! He also knows about it! "You know about it?" I asked.

"Of course! I heard every guy in school talk about you all the time. And how they sends those love letters" he replied.

"Mm, it's very tiring. I just hope that at least I can just get a boyfriend and they will stop sending me those letters, but at the same time, I'm still not ready to be in a relationship" I answered to his question earlier.

"Why?" He asked. "It's my turn to ask" I replied. "Heheh, I forgot about it" he replied. "Then why did you BAP moved to Seoul? If Busan is your hometown" I asked.

"Well, it's because an accident 3 years ago make us moved here" he replied. "What is it?" I asked. "You better not know now" he replied.

"You don't trust me?" I asked. "No. It's not like that. Please don't think like that" he replied, I just nodded. "Well, Ahri-sshi...-" "Don't need to be formal at all" I cut him off.

"You too" replied. We both burst out laughing. "Well, Daehyun, don't you feel hurt or anything when those students at school called you names?" I finally get to asked what I want to for so long.

There's was a long pause from him until he start talking. "I'm use to it already" he replied. "Oh...wel-" I was cut off when our order arrived.

"Here's your order" our chicken was place on the table. I just shrugged in what I was going to say and focus on the food. My mouth is already watering.

 

(Your and Daehyun's spicy chicken)

 

He took at bite and drank some water quickly after. I looked at him pity. "Is it too spicy? I can order an other one that's not spicy for you" I asked him. He shook his head. 

"No, you don't need to. I'm okay" he replied. As we start eating, I can see him sweat every seconds and drank water every time after eating a piece of chicken. I feel so bad and guilty.

He already finished about 3 water bottle. "Daehyun, let's go. I can't stand seeing you like that anymore" I said putting the money on the table and dragged him out.

"Why did you pulled me out? We haven't even finished the chicken yet" he asked. "If you can't eat it, you don't have to" I replied.

"Don't force yourself if you can't eat it" I said, looking at his eyes. *THUMP! THUMP! THUMP!* OMG! My heart! My heart is thumping so fast!

"Okay" he replied, I smile. "Okay, let's continued shopping" I said dragging him to store into store. He might be thinking that he's like an doll that I took him everywhere.

But I don't care, all I care is that I'm with my crush! And I'm having so much fun! I plopped myself on my bed after an tired day shopping with my friends.

"Aghh! So tired!" I groaned and sit up. I looked at my clock and it's already 8 pm. I got out of bed and took my shower.

After 40 minutes of showering, wait no, not shower, I was bathing, I got out of the bathroom. I put on my pajamas and head to sleep. 

Author POV

That night, while BAP......................

"Hyung, you still stress from that accident from 3 years ago?" Youngjae asked Daehyun. "Not really" Daehyun replied.

"Bro, don't think too much, arraso?" Himchan patted Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun nodded. "Where's Yongguk hyung?" Zelo asked.

"He's dancing over there" Himchan replied, pointing to Yongguk. "Bro, let's go have fun" Yongguk said, coming up to Daehyun. "No, you guys can just go" Daehyun replied.

"Hyung, you guys can go, I'll stay here to accompany Daehyun hyung, and since I'm still young" Zelo said. Yongguk, Himchan, Youngjae, and Jongup nodded and left both of them.

"Hyung, you alright?" Zelo asked. "I'm fine, Zelo" Daehyun replied. "Hyung, you seems weird these days, did something happened?" Zelo asked.

Daehyun just nodded in a replied. Zelo decided to start stop asking question, because Daehyun seems uncomfortable when he asked any question. That night BAP came home really late, like 3 in the morning. 

Ahri POV

As I open my lockers, letters flew down all over me on the floor. "*SIGHS!*" I sighed loudly. "She's sighing out loud again, Hana" Yuri said, as she and Yuri was next to me.

"Ahri, it's okay. Just throw them away" Hana said, I nodded. But I just decided to looked at one. I opened it up and read it. 

Dear Song Ahri~,
       

        Remeber me? It's me. You will have to watch out. Just letting you know that I'm coming back at you and your brother of what you two have done to me before.

-sincerely, someone special

I froze at that letter, and drop the letter, shaking. Who the hell is that? "Yah! Ahri, what's wrong?" Yuri asked. I just still stood there.

Yuri quickly picked up the letter and read it. "Who the hell would write this?!" Yuri half yelled. "What is it?" Hana asked, Yuri handing Hana the letter.

"Omo! Who is this? Is this an threaten?" Hana asked, scared. "Ahri, don't think too much. It might not be anything serious" Yuri got my stuff for me and we head off to class.

Who is that person? No! It can't be him. But what if it's him? Oppa is not here to help me. Oppa is still school boarding in the states.

On no! Please, do not let it be him. I could not concentrate in class either. Time have flew by and it's lunch already. We got our lunch and ate, but I didn't bother to.

I was still worried about that letter in my owned little world. I could it hear what they were talking about either. 

Author POV 

 "What's wrong with her?" Sunggyu asked Hana and Yuri. "She just turned like that after reading the letter from earlier" Yuri replied.

"What letter?" Yongguk asked. Yuri took out the letter from her pocket and handed to Yongguk. 

"Dear Song Ahri~,

          

         Remeber me? It's me. You will have to watch out. Just letting you know that I'm coming back at you and your brother of what you two have done to me before.

-sincerely, someone special"

  Yongguk read it out loud.

"Who the he would write this to her?" Yongguk said, madly. "Noona have a older brother? How come we never know about it?" Sungjong asked.

"That's what I was thinking too. But I didn't want to asked her, because she's in that situation after reading the letter" Yuri replied. "This thing seems serious" Daehyun said. 

 

 

 


 Hey! Are you guys wondering who is 'him'? And also who is Ahri's oppa? And she has an oppa? Well, stay in tune! Sorry if it's an short chapter!

Subcribe, comment and upvote! Thanks for reading. :)