My Friend?

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV
After about 10 minutes of INFINITE and BAP following Big Bang's van, they came to a stop. A familiar place. Big Bang's usual hangout place.

"Come out" T.O.P said, coldly. Ahri nodded her head. "COME OUT!" T.O.P yelled. Ahri flinched by T.O.P's yell. "Hyung, ssh" Daesung said, signaling to Ahri. "Kaja~" Seungri said.

Seungri exited the van with Ahri in his arm. Big Bang along with Ahri entered the building. "O-oppa, why are you doing this?" Ahri asked, as her eyes are watering. "Why am I doing this?" T.O.P chuckled.

"You. You know why I'm doing this" T.O.P roughly hold Ahri's shoulder. "Hyung, don't" Taeyang patted T.O.P's shoulder. T.O.P nodded and let go of Ahri's shoulder.

"Take her to the room. I don't want to see her" the rest of Big Bang took her to the room. "Oppas why are you guys doing this?" Ahri asked once the door is close. Ahri sat down in the bed quietly along with Big Bang.

Silence came from the boys. "Ahri, mianheyo" Taeyang finally spoke up. "Joesonghabnida" Daesung apologizes. "I.." Seungri could said it.

"Wae? Aren't you guys suppose to side with me and Jiyong oppa?" A tear slipped down from Ahri's cheek. "Ahri, we-" "Forget it. You guys aren't my oppas anymore" Ahri turned her head the opposite side of the boys.

"Aigoo~ our Ahri don't be mad at us" Daesung began doing his aegyo. "Hyung! That's not working" Seungri said. Ahri laughed. "Look! Look! She laughed" Ahri laughed more.

"Oppa, it's been 5 years and you're still the same" Taeyang and Seungri looked at each other amazed. They all know that Ahri won't laughed easily even Daesung's aegyo won't work.

But she laughed this time. "But why is T.O.P oppa doing this? Also, why are you guys helping him?" Ahri asked. "We....."

 

 


 


INFINITE, BAP, and Jiyong arrived 5 minutes late. All if them got out of their cars. "Why are they here?" L asked. "This is...." Jiyong said, shockly. "This is?" Zelo asked.

"Big Bang's usual hangout and the place where all of Ahri's nightmare happened" Jiyong replied. "Big Bang?" Yongguk asked. "That was my friends group name, when we were in high school" they all nodded.

"ANDWAE! Jebal!" Ahri screamed. INFINITE, BAP, Jiyong has the worst face expression ever. Jiyong was about to go, but was stop by Yongguk. "Hyung, wait a moment. Let's wait for a while" Jiyong yanked his shoulder angrily.

Ahri's voice could be hear every seconds. Seconds turned into minutes. Daehyun and Jiying couldn't stand hearing Ahri's screamed anymore. "STOP! Please!" Ahri screamed again.

"I can't wait anymore!" Daehyun ran toward the entrance. "Me too!" Jiyong ran after Daehyun, as the other follows in. "Ahri!" Daehyun yelled when he enter, following the others after him.

But when they enter, they only meet an smirking T.O.P. "Where's Ahri?" Daehyun asked, coldly. "Tsk. Tsk" T.O.P said, nodding his head.

"You're here?" T.O.P said to Jiyong. "ANDWAE!" Ahri's voice was heard again. "Don't even think of going in there" Daehyun and Jiyong stopped immediately. "Stop! Jebal! Let go" the cried was heard from the room.

"Omo. Otteke?" Yuri said. Jongup hugged Yuri, burying her face into his chest. "What's happening in there?!" Daehyun asked. "What's happening to my sister?!" Jiyong yelled. "What's the hurry?" T.O.P smirk.

"Also, she doing what she didn't finished five years ago." Everybody looked shocked. *Five years ago..... No! That can't happen!* everybody thought. T.O.P laughed in happiness.

"I don't think you can help her this time. The doors locked" T.O.P said, looking at the door. Daehyun quickly ran to the door knob and twisted it. Yup! It was locked.

"Hyung, it's locked!" Daehyun hissed. "AHRI! AHRI! DONT DO ANYTHING TO AHRI!" Daehyun banged on the door. "You!" Jiyong ran toward T.O.P. Ready to punch him, but Taeyang and Seungri pop out.

"Hyung.." Taeyang and Seungri both said in unison. "You two.. Wait! You guys help him kidnapped Ahri?" They both nodded. Jiyong then ran to them and grab both of their colors with one each in his hand.

Yongguk and Sunggyu held Jiyong back, intending for him to not beat them up. "Then where's Daesung?" Jiyong released his grip. "In there" T.O.P smirked. "What!" Jiyong dashes to the door.

"YAH! KANG DAESUNG! I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO AHRI, YOUR DEAD!" Jiyong banged on the door.

"Stop! Let go! Oppa! Help me! I'm scared!!" Ahri yelled. Daehyun couldn't stand anymore, so he start kicking the door and with his body.

"Yah! Daehyun, what are you doing!?" Youngjae yelled. "Helping Ahri!" Daehyun replied. "What are we going to do?" Hana asked. The members just nodded. Yuri started crying.

"I can't imagine what's happening now" Yuri cried. "Poor Noona" Sungjong mumbles. "Last time was enough already. Now what's happening this time" Zelo cried.

"Yah. Maknae don't cry" Himchan patted Zelo's shoulder. "You too, Sungjong. Don't cry, arraso?" Hoya said, as Sungjong nodded.

Jiyong then started to help Daehyun, by taking turn. The others were wondering why T.O.P wasn't stopping Jiyong. Or did he had another plans.

After trying so many times, Daehyun success of kicking the door. Ahri then quickly hugged the first body that enter. Which was Daehyun.

"Oppa, I'm so scared" Ahri cried. When the door brushed open, INFINITE, BAP and everybody entered the room. Jiyong was all confused. "What's all this?" Jiyong asked confusedly, that what's shown on the TV.

"I'm scared" Ahri hugged Daehyun tightly, as Daehyun returned the hug. Ahri looked and saw Jiyong standing near by. She has an confused looked in her eyes. So she looked up, only to see Daehyun.

Ahri then quickly released from Daehyun and went to Jiyong's side. "Oppa" Ahri hugged Jiyong. "What's all this Ahri?" Ahri smile.

"Well, as you know. I was suppose to help T.O.P oppa, but I got distracted my the horror movie" Ahri shyly replied.

"You were watching horror movie?!" "Yah! Daesung! You know that Ahri can't watch horror movie, or she will called for me all night and have nightmares!" Jiyong yelled.

"I'm sorry, hyung. But I can't insisted Ahri's aegyo" Daesung replied. "Oppa, don't yelled at Daesung oppa. I was the one who force him to watch it with me. That's why Taeyang and Seungri oppa was out" Ahri replied.

"By the way, you said helping T.O.P?" Ahri nodded. Just then T.O.P came in. "I'll explain. Firstly, Happy Birthday, my friend" T.O.P hugged Jiyong. Making Jiyong confused.

 

 

 

 


Heehhe. Everything was just a prank!! 

Did I troll you guys with the kidnapped? LOL

T.O.P came back to be a good namja! 

And oohhhhh~ Daehyun~~