A little conversation

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Ahri POV


School again! Ugh! I can't wait until I graduated high school and enjoyed my life. "Unnie!!" Eunji yelled coming into my room.

"Hey baby girl, why up so early?" I asked. "I want to give unnie a morning kiss" Eunji said. "Aigoo, such a cute little girl" I said kiss her on the cheek.

Just as she kiss me back. "Bye unnie" Eunji waved and went out. I did my morning routines and went to school. On my way to school, I still realized that I still have time before school starts.

So I dropped by a cafe near school. "Can I have a cup of ice coffee, please?" I order my coffee. While still waiting for my coffee, I played with my phone.

The door of the cafe burst open revealing some people coming in. But I didn't cared to look at them. "Can we have 6 cappuccino?" The voice said.

This voice.... Is who? Ah.... I can't remember. I take that back from earlier, now I'm going to look at them. I look up toward the voice only to see..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BAP! Ah! BAP! Daehyun is with them! I was screaming in my mind like crazy now. "Miss, your ice coffee is ready" the cashier said.

I snapped out of my thought and got up quickly to paid my coffee. I was rushing out get out because.... I can't control myself when I see or I was near Daehyun.

"Um, excuse me. You drop your wallet". Daehyun said as he handed me my wallet. Ah!! He talked to me! "T-thank you" I stuttered as I took my wallet from his hand.

 I blushed. I was trying to hide my face by facing the ground and ran out of the cafe. THUMP! THUMP! My heart is beating so fast. Aish!

 

Author POV 

 

"Hyung, seems like she like you" Jongup said. Causing him to get an glares from Daehyun. "Actually Jongup hyung is right. She seems to like you" Zelo said

. "I don't care" Daehyun said as he snatch his drink from Yongguk. "You sure hyung?" Youngjae asked while smirking. "Daehyun you are actually so lucky. I found her cute" Himchan said.

"The popular queenka of our school like the nerdy Daehyun" they all sang. Daehyun then make an death glared at them.

Which causing all of them to shut up immediately. When it comes to death glared, BAP knew that Daehyun is serious. 

 

Ahri POV 

I was still day dreaming from earlier and don't noticed that I went passing Infinite, Yuri, and Hana. "Yah,  Ahri, where are you going?" Yuri asked causing me to came back to reality.

"Mianhe" I said I went and sit down next to Hana. I was smiling like an idiot. "What's wrong? Something going on?" Hana asked.

I nodded and shot a smile. "WHAT?! CHINCHA?" They all shouted. "Shh! Quiet down" I shushed them down. "Wow, really?" Hana asked. I nodded my head. "Aigoo" Yuri said. 


DING DONG!


Lunch time! I walked out with Hana and Yuri to the canteen. Luckily no love letter today. I am really tired of all of those letters.

We got our food and went to INFINITE's table. I just sat quietly and listen to their conversation while eating my lunch.

Usually I'll be the one doing talking with Yuri all the time. "Hyung, I still can't remember those guys from the club" Sungjong said.

"I know, me too" Sungyeol oppa said. "They look really familiar. I think we definitely saw them before" Myungsoo oppa said.

"Who?" I asked. "We don't know who they are, but we found them really familiar" Sunggyu oppa said. I nodded my head. 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

I am really sorry for the late update and short chapter. I have the exam coming up so I was studying. Please subscribe, comment and upvote. Thanks for reading! 

Omo! I totally for got about Youngjae in this chapter. Luckily before I press save chapter I remember. LOL!

Ooo. Will Infinte ever find out that it was BAP? And Daehyun are you sure you don't care? Huh? Lol 

Enjoyed guys!