Big Bang's Back!

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Ahri POV 

A weeks flew by quck and it's near Jiyong's birthday already. Sighs. How will I surprised him?.. OH! That's right! Maybe INFINITE and BAP oppas can help me?.. I'll just asked them today. Since it's not oppa's birthday until the next two days. 

"Noona, why aren't you eating?" Sungjong asked, makeing me come vack to my sense. "I'm not hungry" I replied, making INFINITE oppas looked at me weird, along with Yuri and Hana. 

BAP was absent today, and will the following days, until next week. "Oppas?" I asked. "What is it?" Myungsoo asked. "Oppas.. can I asked for a favor?" I asked. They all nodded. "Tell us what is it" Woohyun said. "I promise to help with anything, noona" Sungjong smile. 

"Uhm, I was just wondering, can yeo guys help mw with preparing an birthday party?" I asked. "Sure" Hoya replied. "Why not?" Dongwoo added. While the othernodded agreeing to it. 

"Thanks guys" I smile widely. "Anything for my dongsae" Sunggyu ruffled my hair. I laughed. "By the way, who's birthday? Eunji? I though her birthday already past..?" Sungyeol asked, rasing up brow, with others nodding.

"It's Jiyong oppa's birthday. And I want to suprise him" I replied. "Oh. Cool. Don't worry, we'll help you" Dongwoo smile, with his eye-smile. Just love his eye-smile. ^^. "Okay, what do you need help with?" Sunggyu asked.

"Just find me a destination for the birthday surprise" I replied. "Like the karaoke, or somehing." INFINITE nodded.

 

Author POV

After discussing the birthday surprise, the bell rang. Signalling that lunch is over. Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Hoya entered their classroom, which they all three have together. Then a teacher walked in, causing them to go to theri seat. 

"Okay. Mrs. Goo's class, since Mrs. Goo seems to be busy. She have to leave, so this period is a free period" Mr. Han, next door teacher announced. All the students in room 354-G cheered. 

Hoya then turned his chair around, facing both of his hyungs. Ignoring the person beside him. "So, hyung, where will we be doing Jiyong hyung's birthday?" Hoya asked Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu them took a looked at Woohyun. "Me and Woohyun think that we should do it at the club" Sunggyu replied. "It sounds great, but Sungjong, Yuri, Hana, and Ahri is still underage" Hoya said. 

"I'll guess we'll just have to lie their age then?" Woohyun suggested. "DING!" just then Sunggyu recieved an text message. "Who is it?" Hoya asked. "It's Ahri. She send in some for information" they nodded.

 

To : Gyu Oppa

From : Ahri

Oppa, the birthday will be held on this Saturday. Since that's the only day Jiyong oppa is free. Also, Hana and Yuri is in charge of the food and drinks, so don't worried about that. The time we start will be 7 pm. And tell me when you guys decided the place already. Take care oppa!~

 

"Birthday will be held this Saturday, at 7 pm" Sunggyu announced. "So, hyung. We pick xxxx club?" Woohyun and Sunggye nodded. "I'll just text her the adress" Sunggyu said. 

 

To : Ahri 

From : Gyu Oppa

We pick the place at xxxx streets, you alright with it?

 

To : Gyu Oppa

From : Ahri

Alright!

 

"Okay, she agree" Sunggyu announced. "Okay, so it will take place this Saturday.." Woohyun said. "At xxxx club.." Hoya added. "and directly at 7 pm" Sunggyu finished it off. "That's right!" they all high-five each other.

Little did they know that their was somebody eavesdropping their whole conversation. "This Saturday, at xxxx club at 7 pm" the person said, smirking to himself. Writing it down. 

School was over, the guy carefully went to the meet up place. "You got any information?" the guys asked. They student nodded and hand the leadrer what he wrote earlier. "Thanks. I owned you a big one Dongmin" the leader said. 

"Its nothing T.O.P hyung" Dongmin replied. "Ahh, my dongsae did an great job!" Taeyang ruffled Dongmin's hair. "Hyung, I'm laeaving" Dongmin said, bidding good-bye to Big Bang. 

"You guys ready to do this?" T.O.P asked the members. "We really doing this?" Seungri asked. "Yes" T.O.P replied, coldly. "Okay, hyung, I'm your side" Daesung said, while patting T.O.P's shoulder. 

"All right, I'm in" Taeyang joine them. "You?" they all looked at Seungri. "Alright, I'm also in" Sungri said. "Alright! Big Bnag fighting!" they all yelled. "Hopefully my plan will sucess this time. Unlike last time.." T.O.P smirked. 

 

 

 

 


So all long was just Big Bang?!

BIG BANG IS BACK!!

OMO! What is T.O.P going to do to Ahri this time?

Also, why is the the other members with him? 

Did they betrayed Ahri and G-Dragon?

 

Hey guys, did you guys enjoyed? 

Well, remember to comment! I want to know your opinion. <3

Please excuse my misspell grammer.