OH! NO!

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

As Ahri finished her morning rountines, she went on to school. Walking passing by the neighborhood. Seeing kids run around with each other make her smile. But has she known that there was a group of guys following her?

They carefully followed her. As Ahri turned back, all of them hide. "That's wierd?" Ahri said, and turn back. Continue walking. The group of guys quickly carefully followed her. 

The more Ahri walked, the more foot step she hear. As then Ahri turned around once more. Making the group of guys hide again. "Is somebody following me?" Ahri got scared and started running to school.

"Are we going after her?" the maknae asked. "No. We don't need to" the oldest replied. "I just want to know how she's doing." "But look. She's running away!" the other guy shouted. 

"She should have done it sooner" the oldest replied. "Don't worry, I understand you" another one patted his shoulder. "Hyung, are we really doing this?" the maknae asked. "She seems to be scared.' he finshed it off. 

"That's why she should've run in the first place" the oldest replied. "Guys, lets go. We'll meet her in person when the time come" as then the guys left the opposite side of the school. 

 


 

As Ahri continued running, she quickly stop when she reach the gate of the school. Ahri panting heavily. "Ahri, what's wrong?" BAP, along with INFINITE came up to Ahri. "I *painting* was running' Ahri replied. 

"Why were you running?" Daehyun quickly asked without thinking. Daehyun don't know what's wrong with him. But all he knows is that he needs to protect you. And he will. "I guess *painting* there was peoples following me, so *paintings* on my half way, I ran to school" Ahri replied, tirely. 

BAP, and INFINITE all looked at each other. "Ahri, during this time on, dont go any where alone right?' Yonnguk said. Ahri nodded. "Also, if your going anywhere, dont be afriad to ask any of us, arraso?" Sunggyu added. Ahri nodded again. 

"Good. Then, we will like to excuse ourself" Yuri dragged Hana and Ahri away. "Bye oppas!" Ahri waved back to BAP and INFINITE. "YAH!! NOONA I'M NOT YOUR OPPA!!" Zelo yelled back, pouting. "NADO!!!!" Sungjong added. 

"MIANHE!! NOONA WILL TREAT MY DONGSAES LATER!" Ahri yelled back. Both of Zelo and Sungjong quickly high-five, and smile. "AISH! AHRI WHAT ABOUT US??" BAP and INFINITE yelled. 

"OPPA TREAT ME INSTEAD!" Ahri yelld back, laughing. "Aish!" INFINITE and BAP hissed. All Sungjong ansd Zelo could do is laughed and smirk. "Yah you both maknae come here!!" Sungjong and Zelo gasped.

"Zelo run for you life!" Zelo and Sungjong started running. INFINITE then chase Sungjong all over the school. While BAP chased Zelo. 

 


 

Lunch then came. All INFINITE and BAP, along with Yuri and Hana, but Ahri was no where to be found. "Yuri, where's Ahri? We can't have herself be alone, you know that" Woohyun asked Yuri. "That's right. What if something happen to her" Jongup added. 

''Don't worried, she said that she isn't hungry. So she went to class first" Yuri replied. "You sure?" Yongguk asked. "Yes! 100 percent sure. Right Hana?" Yuri nugded Hana. "Neh. We both were the one who took her to the class room" Hana replied.

"I don't trust you two, lets go take a look guys" Sunggyu said. "Hyung, kwenchana, me and Zelo will go instead" Zelo nodded in agreement. Sunggyu nodded. "Okay, maknae go and check for us instead" Sunggyu said. 

Zelo and Sungjong nodded and left. Both of them left the canteen and went to Ahri's next class. "You think noona's in the class?" Zelo asked Sungjong. Sungjong shrugged. "I don't know. If she's not, we're in big trouble" Sungjong replied, while Zelo nodded along.

As Sungjong and Zelo turned the corner, Zelo tripped. "Kwenchana?" Sungjong asked, helping Zelo up. "Yeah, kwenchana" Zelo said, dusting dust off his pant. "What's that? Isn't that Ahri noona's P.E shoe?" Sungjong picked up the one pair of the shoe. 

"Maybe noona dropped when she went to class" Zelo said, making Sungjong to dust off the negative. " Maybe. Let's go see her" Sungjong and Zelo start walking again. When they reach the class room, it was empty. 

"OH! NO!" Sungjong and Zelo both yelled at the same time. As then, both of then start panicking and ran back to the canteen. When they reachd the canteen, they both breathe heavily. "Why are you guys running?" Sunggyu asked. 

"Is she in class?" Daehyun asked, impatiently. "Yah! Answer us!" Youngguk raised his voice. Both of Sungjong and Zelo stop panting. Sungjong just put Ahri's shoe on the table. "What's this?" Yuri asked.

"When we were on our way to the classroom, noona's shoe was outside at the corner.." Zelo started. "But noona wasn't in class" Sungjong finished it off for Zelo. INIFINITE and BAP now glared at Yuri and Hana. 

"We really did send her to the clas though!" Yuri yelled. "Then why isn't she in class then?" Hoya asked. "How will we know?" Hana replied. "Let's all go check" Daehyun said. Daehyun quickly dashed off to Ahri's next class. 

Bap and INFINITE, along with Yuri and Hana followed behind Daehyun. When Daehyun reached the room, it was empty. BAP anf INFINITE also entered. "*SIGHED!!*" all of everybody sighed loudly. Daehyun ran out to the door. 

"Yah! Daehyun where are you going?" Youngguk shouted. But no respond from Daehyun. When Daehyun reached the coner of the tuen, he was stop by a student. "Um, excuse me.." the student said. "Yes?" Daehyun asked. 

"Here" the student handed Daehyun a piece of paper, and left. On the paper wrote down a desitination for Daehyun to attend if he wants to meet Ahri. Daehyun looked at the paper with frightness. He was worried that something happened to you. But he prayed that nothing happen to you. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Who wrote that letter? 

Is it the guys from the morning? 

Read to find out~