Final! ^^

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

"Hyung! Where are you?..." Zelo asked when Daehyun picked up his phone. "Hyung, stay right there! Do not move a foot at all!" Zelo said before hanging up. "He's at the subway station right now, heading back to Busan" Zelo announced out. 

"Alright! Let's go get Daehyun!" Yongguk said, and off they drive to the bus station as soon as possible. 

"Why is he telling me to stay here? Not move a foot? It's almost time to go.." Daehyun said as he sat down, waiting for his ride. The clock continue on ticking. Times running out. 

"Passengers who are going to Busan please board the subway now, we are leaving in 5 minutes" the announcer announced. "It's time to go what is that Zelo doing?.." Daehyun said to himself.

Daehyun just shooked his head and stood up about to board the subway train. "JUNG DAEHYUN!" that voice made his foot that was about to step onto the platfrom froze.

 Daehyun turned his gaze to his back, seeing Ahri not far away in her wedding dress. "A-ahri.." Daehyun said and made an u-turn and starts walking towards Ahri. 

"Ahri, what are you doing here?" Daehyun asked once he reached Ahri. "I'm suppose to ask you that, what are you doing here?" Ahri said and repeated. "Where am I going? I'm going home" Daehyun replied. 

BAP face palmed themselves far away seeing how stupid their brother is. "You can't go" Ahri said, smile widely. "Why can't I?" Daehyun asked, confusedly. "Because your taking my heart with you" Ahri said, looking at Daehyun. 

"Bwo-" Daehyun went speechless with widen eyes. "Yes, you. You can't leave, arasso? Saranghae" Ahri said and smile like she had never in her life. "You" Daehyun said. 

"Me? What abo-" Ahri's eyes went widen. She feels like losing her mind when Daehyun puts his lips on top of her's. Slowly Ahri cloes her eyes enjoying the kissing that is made out of love. 

"OMG! They're kissing!!" Youngjae said fan boying hard and hitted Himchan. "OMG! I know right!!" Himchan replied to Youngjae and high fived Youngjae. "Aigooooo~ Hyung and Noona looks so y.." Zelo said and with a day dreaming face.

The members stared at Zelo. Zelo notices and said, "Whatt?? Don't they?" The members slowly cracking up and nodded. "Our maknae has good eyes" Jongup said, as they all laughed and left the two love birds alone. 

 

 

5 years later.....

 

Today's the day. The day of the new weddly couple. Daehyun and Ahri's love have grown stronger as they both grow older too. They both have graduate from high school one to two years ago.

And today's the day that they will tie their knots together. After the ceromony of saying their vows, there was still going to be another ceromony later at night for every body and the bride with the groom.

All guests are already here, including BAP and INFINITE. Ahri and Daehyun entered with eachothers in there arms. 

 

 

"Annyeongshaeyo, thanks for coming" Ahri and Daehyun will greet the guest and elders before going to their friends. "Hey guys!" Ahri beamed and went to hug each one of them.

As for Daehyun, he went with handshake instead. "Thanks for coming guys" Daehyun said. "Bro, no prolbem" Hoya said. "Gahh, you guys finally.." Zelo said teasily. 

"I know right! Remember those times back in high school? All those high school love drama" Sungjong added. Everybody laughed. "The popular queenka.." Hana and Yuri said. "And the Busan nerd" Youngjae added.

"I would never thougth that the popularest queenka will ever fall for a nerd" Sunggyu said. "Yah, oppa, Daehyun wasn't a nerd at all" Ahri said and playfully hit Sunggyu. 

"Oh yes, I was babe" Daehyun said cheesly and sneakly kiss Ahri in her cheeks. Ahri gasped and then hit Daehyun. INFINITE and BAP just watch with laughter. 

"Where are you guys going for honeymoon?" Himchan asked. "We're going to Macau" Ahri replied. "Daebak! I want to go too!" Hana yelled and then whinned. 

"Babe wait until we marry then we'll go there" Myungsoo said cheesily to Hana. Hana just gave him an disgust looked. Ahri and Daehyun just laughed. Zelo and Youngjae pulled Daehyun aside and whispered him something. 

"Hyung! Remember to do so okay? This is your chance, don't let it slip away" Youngjae said. "What if she gets mad at me?" Daehyun asked. "You can come and kill both of us, right hyung?" Zelo said.

"Uh, that's right. Just trust us" Youngjae said and patted Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun nodded and then they turn back to the rest. Now it's the girls turn. Hana and Yuri pulled Ahri out for a bit. 

"Here. Remember to wear these and put these on" Yuri said and hand Ahri two hand bags. "What are these?" Ahri asked and open up. One contains some perfume and lotion and the other...................

"WHAT IS THIS GUYS!?" Ahri yelled when she open the other bag. Yuri and Hana quickly covered Ahri mouth. "SHHHESHHHHHHH!" Hana and Yuri shushing having their pounty finger to their lips. 

 

 

"You guys expected me to wear this in front of Daehyun!? Are you guys crazy!?" Ahri yelled. "Shhhh! Trust me, this will help" Yuri said. "I am not read for this thing, Yuri.." Ahri said.

"Ohh, why not? You're already married too" Yuri said, and Hana nodded in agreeing. "Don't tell me you also copy this from a drama" Ahri said giving a serious face to Yuri and Hana.

"Which drama?" Ahri asked. "Playful Kiss" Yuri and Hana replied. "Aissshhhhhhh!" Ahri hissed and left the two, taking the two bags with her. "YASSSS!" Yuri and Hana high fived each other and also left happily.

 

The ceromony is now over and Daehyun and Ahri is heading to the airport for their honeymoon. INFINITE and BAP is also there to send he couple off. "Hyung, remember to do so. I want to see you come back with great news" Youngjae said and patted Daehyun. 

Daehyun just nodded with an unsure look. "Ahri, you better put that thing on and remember to use those lotion to seduce him" Hana said. "How?" Ahri asked. "That's what we are here for" Hana said and signaled Yuri before they burst her some of their plans. 

Time to board the plane, and off Daehyun and Ahri to their honeymoon. During the plane rides both of them kept quiet, still thinking of what are they going to do. After 3 hours, they landed in Macau.

By the time they arrived it was dark already, so they both decided to go shopping tomorrow. *First step : go wash up first* Ahri think to herself exactly what Yuri told her. "I'll be washing up first" Ahri said before going into the bathroom.

While Ahri is in the bathroom, Daehyun texted Youngjae on how will their plan worked, but sadly Youngjae told him to work it on himself. "Daehyun, your turn to wash up" Ahri said as when she got out of the shower. 

Daehyun looked at Ahri in amazed, only having an towel around her body. "Daehyun.." Ahri called. "Huh? oh, I'll go wash up then" Daehyun said blushiing and entered the bathroom. 

Ahri then sighed with relief. "Step 2 : wear the sleep wear outfit. Aish, do i really have to wear it? That Yuri! I already told her that I. AM. NOT. READY. YET. Can't she understand?" Ahri said to herself. 

But in the end, Ahri end up wearing it. " Step 3 : Starts applying the lotion when Daehyun come out of the shower. How am I suppsed to do that? Is that girl crazy?" Ahri said, shooking her head in disapporval. 

Ahri then did not applied the lotion when Daehyun get out and just went straight to bed, covering herself with the blanket. "Bwohya? Sleeping already?" Daehyun said. 

Ahri pretended to be a  sleep. Daehyun then spotted the lotion on the night stander beside the bed, and then a smirked form on his lips. Before dressing up, Daehyun went to his suitcase and took out his personal lotion. 

Daehyun starts alppying lotions onto his hand and legs, but couldn't reach his back. "Ahri.." Daehyun called. "Huh?" Ahri answered. "Can you help me with the lotion to my back?" Daehyun asked. 

"Sure" Ahri replied and took the lotion from Daehyun and starts applying it to Daehyun's back. Daehyun smirked seeing Ahri in the sleep wear. "There. Finished" Ahri said and streched out her arms witing for Daehyun to take the lotion.

But instead Daehyun grabbed Ahri's wrist and pinned her down onto the bed. "Y-yahh, what are you doing?" Ahri asked stuertting. "Why are you making me go crazy?" Daehyun said and smirked. 

"I can see. Your out fit" Daehyun said and looked right to Ahri chest. Ahri then followed Daehyun's eyes and landed on her chest. "Yah! It' wasn't m-" Daehyun cut Ahri off with his lips on her's.

Slowly Ahri respond the kiss back with their little make out. And that night, they both had made love, the love they have been waiting forever. 

 

 

4 years later.....

 

"Appppaaa! Umma is hommeeeee!" the little boy 3 years old cried to his dad and ran to his mom who just entered the house. "Jaehyun~ Come to Umma" Ahri said as her son ranned into her arms.  

"Jagiya, you're home? How's school?" Daehyun asked and then kiss Ahri on the cheek. Ahri set her son down and anwered, "School's okay. How about my baby?" "Which baby?" Daehyun asked and then laughed. 

"Both" Ahri replied. "I'm fine and Jaehyun just want cheese cakes all day" Daehyun replied. "Umma, I want some cheese cakes~" Jaehyun said cutely with his little agyeo. 

"Does our little Jaehyunnie want to go our for some chesse cakes?" Ahri asked and bent down to Jaehyuns height. "Sounds good! Let's go now!" Jaehyun said and jumped in excitement.

"Eyhh, why didn't you let me have some when I want some?" Daehyun asked. "Well, then I'm letting you eat now. Let's go" Ahri said. Daehyun also jumped after is son. 

 

 

*Ahri speaking*

 

"Who? Who said that a queenka can't fall in love with a nerd? Love doesn't need can't and can. It always happen. Anytime, anywhere. Just like me and my hubby, right yebeo?" Ahri said and nudged Daehyun. "Right jagiya" Daehyun said as both of them laughed. 

 

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 

 


Finally this story is finished! I want to said thank you to all of the subscribers who have stay with me from the starts until the end.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and the whole entire story. 

Merry late Christmas and a Happy New Year! Lots of loves! <3 <3 

I'm happy and sad that this story is finished already. :((

Again Thanks for the support!! Thanks for the 128 subscribers along with the 15 upvotes! <3

See you guys next time! 

From - your author <3