Reason Behind 'My Friend'

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

"By the way, you said helping T.O.P?" Ahri nodded. Just then T.O.P came in. "I'll explain. Firstly, Happy Birthday, my friend" T.O.P hugged Jiyong. Making Jiyong confused.

 

Flashback~

"Here she come. Get ready!" T.O.P said. They droved in front of Ahri, causing her to stop. Big Bang exited the van. All of Big Bang have disguise on making Ahri unable to tell them apart. "Who are you guys?" Ahri asked, scared. 

T.O.P nodded toward Taeyang. Taeyang then grabbed Ahri and pushedher into the van. "AHHH! LET GO OF MEEEEE!!!!!" Ahri screamed. 

"Sshhhhh!!! ahri its only oppa?" Taeyang whisper, making Ahri recognized the voice. Ahri the stopped yelling and moving. "Taeyang oppa?" Ahri asked. Taeyang nodded and took off of his mask. 

"It's not only Taeyang hyung, but us too!" Daesung and Seungri said in unsion, popping out from the back row. "Oppa!" Ahri yelled and pinched Daesung's cheeks. 

"And me too" Ahri stopped. Ahri slowly turned to the driver's seat. And there sit T.O.P. Ahri then, started to tremble. "Ahri it's okay" Taeyang hugged Ahri. 

"NO... Get away from me!" Ahri halfed yelled. "SHHH! Ahri, T.O.P hyung won't do anything to you" Taeyang said. Ahri shooked her head. "I don't believed you!" Ahri said, jerking from Taeyang's hug. 

"Ahri, I wont do anything to you" T.O.P said. "How will I believed you?..... Five years ago.... I..I.." "I'm sorry!" Ahri looked into T.O.P shocked. T.O.P wont apologized easily. 

But now he's just did. "Do you thing two words will make me believed you?" Ahri said. "Ahri, you have to. After that, T.O.P always lived with nighmares. He will always find a way to see you everyday, to see if your okay" Daesung butted in. 

"Bwohh??...." Ahri asked confusedly. "Every morning, we will always followed you to school to see if your safe. But T.O.P hyung don't dared to face you after what he have done to you" Seungri said. 

Ahri couldn't say a word. "That's why one day, T.O.P hyung put a letter into your locker, because he finally have the guts to face you" Daesung said. 

"Ahri, so you have to believed him.." Taeyang said. Ahri nodded. "You'll have to showed me to believed you" Ahri said, pointing to T.O.P. 

"I may not proved it, but I'll need your help first" T.O.P said. "What help?" Ahri asked. "Today's your brother's birthday, right?" Ahri nodded. 

"I wanted to apologizes what happened five years ago, along with you. So this thing is kinda like a surprise.."T.O.P said. "SO, you want me to act with you guys?" Bing Bang nodded. 

"Alright! I believed you now" Ahri smiled. "So you forgaved me already? And you're not mad anymore?" T.O.P asked. "Oppa, I was never mad at you... so I don't need to forgive you at all" Ahri smiled.

T.O.P then ruffled Ahri's hair, as they all laughed and reconciled. So they started there plan, first by driving through INFINITE and BAP.

T.O.P then droved through them. "OMO!! Look at there face!!" Ahri laughed. Big Bang laughed along. "Ahri are you dating that guy?" Daesung asked. 

"Whhat guy?" Ahri asked, still laughing. "That one. I saw you mostly with him every morning" Daesung repeated, pointing to Daehyun. 

"No. I'm ot dating him" Ahri replied, sadly. "What's wrong? Did he do something bad to you?" Seungri asked. Ahri shooked her ead. "Well, it because..." after five minutes of telling Big Bang about Daehyun, they all finally understand.

"Oooo~ So you likr him?" Daesung asked. "OPPPA!" Ahri yelled. "Okay, okay." Big Bang laughed. 

After they arrived, they did a little act and enter Big Bang's hang out place. "Here?" Ahri asked. Big Bnag nodded. "Ahri you want to watch something?" Taeyang asked. 

Ahri nodded and walked to the TV. "Oppa, you guys only have horror movies.." Ahri whinned. "Then let's not watch it" Seungri said. Ahri nodded. 

"Aniyo. I want to watch it. Heheheh" Ahri evily laughed. Taeyang then took all the horror movies away from Ahri. "No. You will have nightmares if youwatch it. Mostly G-Dragon hyung will surely killded me if I let you" Ahri pouted. 

"Waeee? Just don't tell him" Ahri pouted. "A no is a no" Taeyang exited the room with Seungri with the horror movies in his hand grip. Ahri quickly turned to Daesung. 

"Daesunggg opppaaaaa, I want to watch itttt" Ahri put on her aegyo to Daesung. Putting on her baby voice, and puppy eyes. "Yah! Ahri don't do that to me!" Daesung yelled. 

"Pleaseeee opppppaaaaaa" Ahri did it again. "Fine! I have one in my bag" Daesung said. Ahri quickly ran to Daesung's bag. 'oppa, you are the best~! JANG! Let's watch it together" Ahri said. 

Daesung inserted the disc in and they bith start watching the horror moive. Just after five minutes, Ahri started to scream already.

"ANDWAE! Jebal!" Ahri yelled at the TV. 

"STOP! Please!" Ahri yelled again, when the killer keep on killing more people.

 "ANDWAE!" Ahri yelled and jumped into Daesung's arm. "SHH, it's over already" Daesung whispered. 

Ahri opened her eyed but then the killer was grabbing onto the women's leg. "Stop! Jebal! Let go" Ahri yelled at the TV again, making Daesung chuckled. 

 "AHRI! AHRI! DONT DO ANYTHING TO AHRI!"

"YAH! KANG DAESUNG! I SWEAR IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO AHRI, YOUR DEAD!"

Bangging was heard, but Ahri and Daesung was to focused onto the movie, so bascially they heard nothing at all.

Again, the killer was holding onto a women, but this time he cutted the neck. "Stop! Let go! Oppa! Help me! I'm scared!!" Ahri cried, yelling help for Daesung, not Jiyoung. 

"Turn it off!! Turn it off now oppaaa!!!" Ahri yelled, crying. "Shh. I'll go right now" Daesung quickly turned off the TV. 

Flashback end~ 

 

"That's all what happened.." T.O.P said. Everybody all looked like lost. "Aishhhh! You guys scared me!" Jiyoung yelled then hug T.O.P. 

"My friend. I got you back" evrybody smiled and laughed. "Oppa, I'm sorry. I might really worried you, but for my oppa's dream, I'll do anything" Ahri smiled. 

Jiyoung smiled back and ruffled Ahri's hair. "I might have worried you guys too, right?" Ahri asked, BAP, INFINITE, Yuri and Hana. They all nodded. "I'm sorry" Ahri said and hug each one of them. But Daehyun was no where to be found. 

"Where's Daehyun?" Ahri asked. "The-" Jongup spoke half way. "Where's that punk.." Yongguk mumbled. 

 

 

 


Here's the next chapter! 

Also, where did Daehyun go??