Her smile

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

After what happened last night, Daehyun was looking for Ahri all over the school, with his disgiuse off. 

 

"OMG! Who is he?" 

 

"Is he a new students?"

 

"He look so hot!!"

 

Girls were all screaming when Daehyun passed by. Just when Daehyun passed by INFINITE, Hana, and Yuri, he stopped. "Where's Ahri?" Daehyun asked. INFINITE ignored Daehyun and walked pass by. 

"I said where is Ahri??!!" Daehyun yelled. Hana turned around and looked striaght back at Daehyun. Hana then scoffed. "You care? A person like you know how to care about other people?" Hana said. 

"Of course I do! She's the girl I love!" Daehyun replied. "Chincha?" Myungsoo said, walking foreward. Hana quickly grabbed Myungsoo's arm, preventing Myungsoo to not beat Daehyun up.

"Of course I do" Daehyun said. "Then why did you leave her last night? And made my cousin chase after you?" Hoya said. "It just..... It just I saw Hyemi suddenly. So I forgot about Ahri..' Daehyun replied.

"Then you deserved it" Hoya said, before INFINITE leave. Ahri was secretly watching what happen afar. "You deserved it... You jerkk" Ahri said, and left.

 

 

"Ahri, are you going to stats avoiding him?" Yuri asked Ahri. "I don't know. I just don't want to see him" Ahri replied. "That's called avoiding.." Hana said. "That's right" Yuri replied. 

Just then Jongup came up to the girls. "Yuri, I want to talk to you.." Jongup said. "I don't have anything to talk to you" Yuri replied. Ahri watch both of them confused. 

Hana nudged Ahru, signaling for them to leave. Ahri nodded and both of them left secretly. "What that? What do they both mean?" Ahri asked. "Yuri haven't tell you?" Hana asked. 

"If she told me, I won;t asked you at all. Now tell me" Ahri said. "Well, it's just that... Yuri broke up with Jongup..." Hana replied. "Because of me? right? Because of me?" Ahri asked. 

Hana nodded. "Aishh! That girl..." Ahri said, as she ranned a hand through her hair. "Anyways, let's go to class" Haha said, and Ahri nodded. Whrn they entered the class room, there was a girl sitting in Ahri's seat. 

"Excused me, that's my desk" Ahri said. "This? The teacher told me to sit here.. You sit overrrr there" the girl said, and pointed to the desk all the way back near the corner. 

"Ohh, Ahri, I hope you don;t mind. Hyemi said that she can't see far, so I let her sit in your seat" Ahri fake smile. "Kwenchana" Ahri said, and moved all the way back. 

"Don't think that you'll get everything. I'll stole everything you have. Especially Dehyun and BAP. I'll take them back" Hyemisaid under her breath. 

 

Flashback~

 

 "Waeyo?" Hyemi asked, innocently. But before Daehyun answered, he ranned away, forgetting about Ahri. He let go of Ahri's hand.

Hyemi ranned after Daehyun. "Daehyun stop right there!" Hyemi yelled. But Daehyun conytinued on running. "DAEHYUN!" "HYUNG!" BAP yelled, chasing Daehyun passing by Hyemi. 

"Daehyun, you forgot about Ahri!" Yongguk yelled, making Daehyun stopped. "Ahri? That girl earlier?" Hyemi scoffed. "Oppa, you were about to asked her out right?" Hyemi smirked. 

"I was right. I good that I came in time... It's good that Hoya oppa was there.. Thanks to him.." Hyemi said. "Bwohh?" Daehyun asked. "I know that you like her. So I came in to ruined your time.." Hyemi replied. 

"Why will you ruined it!!" Daehyun yelled. "Because I will steal you from her" Hyemi said and smirked before leaving. "Hyung, Noona!" Zelo yelled. Daehyun quickly remembered and ran back to where they were earlier. 

But when they all reached there, it was empty..

 

Flashback end~

 

 

"Are you okay?" Hana mouthed Ahri. "I'm okay" Ahri mouthed back and gave two thumbs up. After the long and boring as hell introduction of Hyemi and class, lunch finally came. 

Ahri followed Hana and Yuri out to the canteen. INFINITE have picked out a new hangout place for them. It's at the soccer field. "It feels great here" Ahri said, while enjoying the wind. 

"Hyung, see I told you that Noona will like it" Sungjong said. "Arraso maknae" Sungyeol replied. Ahri giggled. "OMG! GUYS NOONA JUST GIGGLED!" Sungjong shouted. 

"REALLY?!" They all shouted in unsion. When they all turned to Ahri, all they see is just Ahri giggling and laughing. "You finally laugh!" Woohyun said and hug Ahri. 

"Wae? You guys hate seeing me smiling and laughing? Okay, then I'll just frowned all day" Ahri said, before pouting. "NO! NO! You have to smile" Dongwoo said, and urned Ahri's frown into a smiled. 

They all laughed. "Ahri, we really missed your smile" Sunggyu said. "Then I'll always smile. You guys have to smile too, okay?" Ahri asked. They all nodded and laughed. 

 

 

 

 


I'm assuming that this story is coming to an end. 

Stay tune for the end!

Maybe just couple of more chapters, then it's finished. 

Comment!