Lotte World with Big Bang

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

"Ahri noona!!" Zelo yelled. Ahri suddenlystopped walking in front of the school gate. Ahri looked down and turned an 90 degree angle, looking at the end of her eyes only to see the rest of BAP except Daehyun.

BAP hoped that Ahri will look back. Ahri shooked her head and turned her head back straight. "Ahri I think you sho-" Sunggyu was cut off by Ahri. "Oppas, kaja" Ahri said. INFINITE, Yuri and Hana all look at Ahri.

"Noo-" "A-" "Andwae, pali kaja" Ahri once again cut all of them. After Ahri's sentence, she left, leaving INFINITE, Hana, and Yuri behind. Yuri and Hana shooked their head and took a glance at BAP before following Ahri inside. 

INFINITE also did then same. "Is she going to keep on avoiding us?" Youngjae asked. "It's not called avoiding. I'm sure she's just still not ready to meet us yet" Himchan said. They others agreeed and nodded. 

BAP just quietly entered the school. "Aishh, why did I do that for?" Ahri asked herself when she entered her class. Ahri just shrugged it off and focused on class. 

 


 

 

"Unnie!" Eunji yelled when Ahri entered their house. Jiyong sitting on the sofa reading. "Neh?" Ahri asked, hugging Eunji. "Unnie, I want to play with Jinho, can we?" Eunji asked. 

"Eunji not now okay?" Ahri replied. Eunji nodded frowning. "Why don't you take her?" Jiyong asked, putting his book down. "I'm busy with studies" Ahri quickly make an excused. 

"Eunji,go to your room okay? Oppa promused  to take you anywhere tomorrow" Jiyong bent down to Eunji. Eunji nodded happily and went upstairs. "I'll be going too" Ahri said before taking a steps. 

"Ahri, stop there" Jiyong said. Ahri stopped. Jiyong turned back, facing Ahri. "Tell me" Jiyong said. "Tell what?" Ahri asked. "Tell it out" Jiyong repeated. Ahri finally realized what Jiyong is talking about.

"Oppa, not here" Ahri said. "Then where do want to go?" Jiyong asked. 

 

Ahri and Jiyong are now at the Han River. Ahri have mostly tell everything she have been keeping in. "So are just going to keep on avoiding him and the others?" Jiyong asked. 

"I'm not avoiding, it just that I'm not ready to meet them" Ahri replied. "Ahri, that is called avoiding" Jiyong said. "Okay, then I'm avoiding.." Ahri said, "It's okay, I guess you have your own way" Jiyong said. 

"Gwemo for understanding" Ahri smiled. "Want to go to a place?" Jiyong suggested. "Why suddenly?" Ahri asked. "I just want to go, you want to?" Jiyong asked. Ahri nodded. 

Jiyong and Ahri both got inside the car and got the engine ready. 

 

"LOTTE WORLD?!" Ahri exclaimed. Jiyong nodded. "Oppa, are you serous? Only the two of us?!" Ahri asked. "Not only the two of you" Taeyang said, when Big Bang apporched them. 

"I feel like you'll need them" Jiyong said. Ahri quickly nodded. "I do!!" Ahri replied. "Let's go!!" Ahri yelled, and dragged them inside. "Ahri, which on you want to go?" T.O.P asked. 

"Let's go on that one! That one! That one! And that one!" Ahri said, pointing to all the big different rollercoaster rides. "Ehh.. Ahri are you sure?" Seungri asked. "Yah, maknae you're scared?" Daesung asked. 

"OF COURSE!" Seungri replied. "Yah, Desung don't act like you're not at all" Jiyong said. "Hehe" Daesung laughed. After 3 rides, Big Bang is about to vomit.

"I swear I am not going on those rides ever again!! This is the last time for Ahri!" Daesung yelled. "That was soooo fuunnnnnnnn!!!!" Ahri yelled. "That was so scaryy!" Sungri said. 

"Okay, where to go nest Ahri?" Taeyang asked. "Over there!" Ahri said pointing. Big Bang's gazed turned to where Ahri was pointing. "NOOO!" Daesung yelled. "Ahri!" Jiyong yelled. 

DRUM ROLL!!! "Let's go in the haunted house!" Ahri said jumping up and down. Ahri gdragged all of them into the rides that's going insde the haunted house. "I'll sit with Seungri oppa, and you guys figured out" Ahri said. 

"Hyung, let me sit with youuu" Daesung cried to Taeyang.  They all have figures it out. Ahri and Seungri sits in the front. T.O.P nad Jiyong sits in the second rows, and Taeyang and Daesung sits in the last rows. 

"KAJA!" Ahri and Sungri yelled when the ride starts moving. "WAHHH!" Daesung already starts crying. "Omg, it looks so reall!" Ahri said. "Ahhhh, it's scaryyyyy!" Daesung and Jiyong screamed. 

T.O.P and Taeyang just laughed. After the scary ride, they all finally get off. "Ohhhh, scary, Scary. Scary" Daesung said. "It' was so fun" Ahri said. "Yahh, Ahri it was s- *stomach growls*."

"Oppa, let's go eat. I'm sure Daesung oppa is hungry" Ahri said, smirking at Daesung. "Okay, let's go" they all entered a small restsurant. "Ahri order anything you want" Jiyong said. 

Ahri nodded and starts looking at the menu. "Oppa, I'll get some..hmm...  I don't know. You guys could order it for me. I'll run to the washroom" Ahri said before leaving. 

Jiyong nodded. "Why did you call us here today?" T.O.P asked. "That's right" the other nodded in agree. "Ahri was feeling down, so I just want to be a helpful oppa" Jiyong replied. 

"So you called us?" Seungri asked. Jiyong nodded. "Why is Ahri feeling down?" Daesung asked. Jiyong sighed. "Well, it...." Jiyong told everything to Big Bang before Ahri is back. 

"Ahh, so that's why.." Taeyang said. "She's coming! Pretend to not know anything.." Daesung said. They all quickly keep quiet. "What did you guys order?" Ahri asked. 

"We ordered your favorite" T.O.P replied. "SPICY CHICKEN!!" Daesung half yelled. "Yahh!" Ahri yelled. "Here's ypur meal" all the food was served. They're were alot of food. 

 

 

Suddenly the spicy chicken remind Ahri of Daehyun. Ahri slowly pushed the spicy chicken foward. "Wae? You don't like it?" Jiyong asked. Ahri shooked her head. "Ani. I want to eat yours, oppa" Ahri replied. 

"O-okayy" Jiyong confusedly replied and switched their foods. Ahri happily eat Jiyong's food and the other food. 

After eating, they all went home tiredly. And they called it a night. 

 

 

 


I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update last week. 

Anyways... Thanks for the subscribers so far!!