Accident 3 years ago...

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

Just after Yongguk finished speaking, a teaxt message was heard. "You have an text message!" the message tone ringed. Yongguk yook out his phone and unlock it.

"Daehyun said that he's going to be out for a bit. So don't worry about him" Yongguk announced, and everbody nodded. "Where's he?" Ahri asked. "He's still not far from here" Yongguk replied.

After Yongguk spoke, Ahri quickly ran out the door. "Yah! Ahri! Where are you going? It's dark!" Jiyong yelled. "Ahri!!" Big Bang,Yuri, and Hana yelled. "Ahri, wait for us!!" BAP yelled.

"Ahri, us too!!" INFINITE yelled. "Noona!" Zelo and Sungjon yelled. After everybody yelled for Ahri, BAP and INFINITE ran after Ahri. After dashing out the door, Ahri stopped when there's two path. Left and right. 

But which one did Daehyun took? "AISHH! Which one did he took?" Ahri said, panting. "I'll just go with this one" Ahri said, and taking the path on the right. But when BAP and INFIITE arrived, Ahri was gone already. 

"Which way did noona go?" Zelo pouted. "BAP will take the right, and INFIITE will take the left, okay. Who ever find her first called, okay?" Yongguk said. Sunggyu nodded in agreement.

BAP and INFINITE went separate way, and start looking for Daehyun and Ahri. 

After an good 30 minutes of running around the dark neighborhoods, Ahhri finally came to a stop. "Huhuhuhuhuhuhuh. Where the hell did he go?" Ahri said, painting heavily. 

"I thought he wasn't far, Why can't I find him at all?..." Ahri said, tiredly. Ahri have gave up on finding Daehyun. Ahri have arrived at the park, and sat on one of the benches. 

Everywhere is dark, because the light was only given from the street lamp, or maybe even the moon. "Why did he have to leave so fast? I was just about to apologizes from earlier.." Ahri mumbled, as tears escaped from her eyes. 

 


 

"You guys found her?" Sunggyu asked, over the phone. "No. We can't find her, and you guys?" Yongguk replied. "We can't find her either" Sunggyu said. "Where are you guys right?" Yongguk asked. 

"We are near the park near Han river" Sunggyu replied. "Good, we are near there to. Meet you guys there" Yongguk said, and hanged up. 

After 5 minutes, all BAP and INFINITE meet up at the park, along with Yuri and Hana. "You guys here?" Woohyun said, as BAP came in vision and approuched them. 

BAP nodded. "Okay, first of all, what all this?" Yuri asked, walking up to BAP. "It's all a lied?" Yuri asked, coldly. Jongup walked up to his girlfriend. "Come here, I'll tell you" Jongup said, and took Yuri with him.

"It doesn't mean that we all here are not included, tell us right now" Hana, said, coldly. The veryy first time Hana have ever talk so cold to her person. That's why INFINITE all looked at Hana shockly.

"I know that you guys are mad, but..." Yongguk stop all of a sudden. "Because of what?" Myungsoo scoffed. "It's because Da-" "Hyung, that's my job" Daehyun's voice pop out of now where. 

BAP, INFINITE and Hana turned their direction to he right, to only meet Daehyun. "Tell us then" Sungyeol said. "Well, yes all of this is a lied" Daehyun started. "Then why didn't you tell us?" Hana asked. 

"It's because it's not important. Because I don't want to ruined our relationship" Daehyun replied. "Tell us the whole story, right now" Dongwoo said. 

"Three years ago, when BAP is still in Busan, BAP was known as the hottest and populariest in our school. I had an girlfriend, my first love. We date for about 2 years.

But I found out that she has been cheating on me for about a year already... So I broke up with her, and ran to Seoul here, and transformed myself into a nerd, but show myself at night" Daehyun said. 

"Bro, why didn't you just tell us from the beginning?" Hoya said, patting on Daehyun's shoulder. "You aren't mad?" Daehyun asked. "No, we are not. We just want to know why" Sungyeol said, and smiled. 

"I'm still a little bit, but have Ahri known about this?" Hana asked. Daehyun nodded. "Okay, let me guess, she's mad at you? And trying to advoid you?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun nodded. "Ahri is not mad" Yuri said. 

Yuri and Jongup just got back. "What did you said?" everybody asked, except for Hana. Hana know that Ahri didn't get mad at Daehyun, caused she know that Ahri will never get mad at Daehyun at all. 

"Ahri just texted me" Yuri said, showing her phone. "She said that she was never mad at you. But she was hurt instead.." Yuri said. "Lying to her makes her think that you don't trust her. And mostly, the one who lied to her, is the person.." Yuri said stopping half way. 

"The person she love, the person she has been having a crush for about 2 years" Hana finished it off. "HYUNG, I TOLD YOU!!! YOU NEVER BELIEVE ME!" Jongup yelled. Everybody is still all shocked, even INFINITE. 

INFINITE have no idea about Ahri's crush all these years, only Hana and Yuri do. "She does?...Since when?.." Daehyun asked. "Yes. She does. Since freshmen years" Yuri replied. 

"Hyung! We forgot about noona!!" Zelo yelled. "!"Yongguk yelled. "Wait, what?" Daehyun asked, confusedly. "Ahri ran out after I told her that you were out when you texted me. But we couldn't find her at all" Yongguk replied. 

"Yahh! Are you stupid? Letting her go all by herself at night!" Daehyun yeleld, and start dashing any directions. BAP and INFINITE flollowed him.

 

"AHRII!!!" 

"AHRI!!!"

 

Daehyun and everybody yelled. Daehyun and everybody was running throught out the whole park, but they couldn't find Ahri at all. Ahri was right there, in front of their eyes, but they just passed by, not noticing her at all. 

When they passed by, Ahri was laying on the bench, asleep. Everybody quickly followed Daehyun and passed by Ahri, but except for our tall maknae. Zelo was too tired to run anymore, so he decided to stop and have a little rest. 

He stopped by the bench where Ahri is. Zelo noticed the body, buit didn't notice that it's Ahri. "Excuse me.." Zelo shooked her. "Why does she so familiar?" Zelo said. Then it hit him. 

"Noona!!" Zelo yelled. "Hyung!! Noona is over here!!!" Zelo yelled as loud as he can. When Daehyun heard that, he quickly ran back, along with everybody....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sorry that I haven't been updating it. 

Well, i have no idea what I'm writing at all..

But I guess, it's okay so far. LOL