Wedding Day

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

A week came by quikly and the wedding of Ahri and Hoya is today. The groom was taken care of and as for the bride. "Omothe bride is so pretty!' the make up artist unnie said once she finished with Ahri's make up. 

"Eomonim, your daughter is so pretty" she added. "Thank you" Mrs. Song said as she and Mrs. Lee approached Ahri. "We will help her with the dress" Mrs. Lee said and the make up artist went out. 

"Ahri, your so pretty" Mrs. Lee exclamed. "Thank you Mrs. Lee" Ahri replied. "What Mrs. Lee?" Just call me Umms. You're becoming my daughter-in-law anyway" Mrs. Lee said, showing out her excitement. 

"Neh, umma" Ahri awkwardly called. "Ahri, come on, let's put on your dress" Mrs. Song said. Ahri nodded and went to change into her wedding dress. "Umma, how is it?" Ahri asked once she's out of the dressing room. 

"Beautiful. My daughter is beautiful" Mrs. Song said, as both of the mom looked in amazed. 

 

 

"Umma, it's alright if I go down right? I want to go welcome some of the guests too" Ahri said. "Of course, let's go" Mrs. Lee said as they three went out. Ahri entered downstairs and went to Hoya and the rest of the famiky, who was busy welcoming the guest. 

"Ahri, what are you doing down here" Jiyong asked. "Omo! What is the bride doing down here?" an elder lady asked. "She was just too excited so she want to welcome the guest" Mrs. Song replied, as they all nodded in understanding. 

Ahri was pushed to stand next to Hoya. "Are you tired? You didn't have to come down.." Hoya said as he tucked Ahri's hair to her ear. "I'm okay, don't worry" Ahri replied back. 

INFINITE along with Hana showed up. "Annyeongshaeyo" They all greeted each other. Hana went up to Ahri as the guys shooked hand."Congratulations" Hana said.

"Thank you. Ah, where's Yuri?" Ahri asked, looking for Yuri. "She's coming with BAP. They should arrived here in any minues now" Hana said. "Yah, move. It's my turn" Myungsoo said and lightly pushed Hana aside. 

Ahri smiled as Myungsoo smiled back. "Come on, give me a hug" Myungsoo said as Ahri and Myungsoo hug each other. One by one, Ahri hug all of them. INFINITE had already entered one by one. 

Minutes later, Yuri showed up with BAP. Daehyun came as he promised. "Annyeonghsaeyo" BAP greeted them. "Thanks for coming" Hoya replied. Yuri went to hug Ahri. 

"Are you okay with him coming?" Yuri asked, whispering to Ahri. "Kwenchana, nothing's going to happen" Ahri whispered back. "Okay" Yuri said and nodded. 

Yuri stepped aside for BAP to hug Ahri. "Congratulations" Yongguk said and hug Ahri. "Thank you" Ahri said. Lastly it was Daehyun. "Thanks for coming like you promise" Ahri said and hug Daehyun one last time. 

"Please go on inside" Jiyong said and showed BAP and Yuri inside. "Ahri, it's going to start soon, let's go back in" Mrs. Song said and Ahri nodded. Ahri and the two mom went back inside. 

The wedding is finally starting. Mr. Song and Jiyong were waiting for Ahri, outside. "Ahri, here's the bouquet" the make up artist said and handed Ahri the bouquet. 

 

 

"Thank you" Ahri said and accepted the bouquet of flowers. Ahri went to his father, having her left hand in her dad's arm. "Are you nervous?" Mr. Song asked and Ahri nodded. 

Mr. Song laughed and handed Ahri's hand to Jiyong who was next to him. "Go with your oppa. I want to see my beautiful daughter walk down the aisle" Mr. Song said and Ahri nodded befre Mr. Song left. 

" Are you ready?" Jiyong asked. "Yeah, let's go" Ahri said as they both exited to entered the wedding hall. "Now let's please welcome the bride!" the door of the room was open and it entered Ahri in her beautiful dress with her pale white skin and Jiyong in his manly suit. 

"I'll be going" Daehyun said to Zelo who was next to him. Daehyun already stood up and went out before Zelo could say anything. "Hyung.." Zelo said and watched Daehyun leave. 

BAP also saw it too. While Ahri walked through the aisle with Jiyong, her eye gaze was locked into the auidence crowded looking for Daehyun. Not even one galce at her groom at all. 

Ahri is too busy looking for Daehyu that she didn't realized Jiyong was calling her. "Huh? What did you said?" she finally heard. "I said that you don't have to do this Ahri.." Jiyong said. 

"You still love him. Don't torture the both of you guys anymore. You still have time to change your mind. You don't have to do this" Jiyong added. "Oppa, I know. But this is for the company" Ahri replied. 

"Stop thinking about the other and think about yourself! How will yiu be happy living with a person you don't love?" Jiyong said. "He'a waiting for you. And he left " Jiyong said as he remembered seeing Daehyun went out.

"What did you said?" Ahri asked, shockly. "It doesn't matter now. We're here" Jiyong whispered. "I let her in your hand, Hoya. Please take good care of my sister" Jiying said and hand Ahri to Hoya. 

"I promise to take good care of her" Hoya replied and help Ahri up the steps. They are both now facing the preist. "Do you, Song Ahri, take Lee Howon as your husband, take good care of him, being his and only good wife until death do you guys apart?" the priest asked. 

No respond from Ahri because she's still too busy thinking about Jiyoing's words from earlier. "Miss Song Ahri-sshi?" the preist asked. Hoya nudged Ahri, making her come back in reality.

"Huh? What did you said?" Ahri asked. "Do you, Song Ahri, take Lee Howon as your husband, take good care of him, being his and only good wife until death do you guys apart?" the priest repeated. 

"Uhmm....... I...." Ahri strutted. The audience wait patiently and curiously. "I do" Ahri replied, with making INFINITE, BAP Jiyong and Hoya shocked. "I do" Ahri repeated. 

Hoya held onto Ahri's hand next to his. "Do you, Lee Howon take Song Ahri as your wife, take good care of her, being her and only good husband until death do you guys apart?" the priest asked Hoya. 

Silence from Hoya. Ahri turned her gaze to look at Hoya. "Hoya.." Ahri nudged Hoya. Hoya let go of Ahri's hand and turned to her. "Ahri.." Hoya called. "Yeah, wae?" Ahri replied. 

"Ahri, I'm sorry" Hoya said. "What are you talking about?" Ahri asked, confused. "You don't have to do this if you don't love me. I know that I can't force you to love me after our marriage, so go after him" Hoya said and hand Ahri a letter, which he took out from his suit. 

"What are you talking about?" Ahri asked. "Read the letter" Hoya replied as he remeber this morning whe Daehyun handed the letter to him saying that do not give it to Ahri unless the wedding is over. Ahri didn't hesitate and open up th letter to read it. 

 

 

Ahri,

 

      First of all, I want to congratulate you on your wedding. Live a happy life like we said and forget about the past. Since this all started with the letter, I'll ended it with the letter too. Let's not see each other again. Never the better. Take care..

 

 

 

 Daehyun

 

 

Ahri's face dropped after reading the letter. "Hurry and go after him. He just went out not long ago" Hoya said. "What are they doing?" Sunggyu asked. "What is stupid Hoya doing?" Dongwoo added. 

"Don't tell me.." Himchan said. "Hoya, thank you really much. I owe you so much" Ahri said and smile before running off in her wedding dress. "Zelo, hurry!" Ahri yelled out for Zelo when she's about to run. 

"Neh, noona!" Zelo yelled and stood up quickly before following Ahri. INFINITE and BAP also followed out. "WHAT IS THIS HOWON?!" Mr. Lee asked, angrily. "Appa, I can't force someone who doesn't love me to stay with me" Hoya replied. 

Mr. Song smiled and walked up to Hoya. "Good done my boy" Mr. Song said and patted Hoya's shoulder. "Good job my boy. You did well" Mr. Lee replied. "Appa you're not mad?" Hoya asked. "Why will I? I understand how you're feelig" Mr. Lee said and went to hug Hoya.

 

"Zelo, hurry and call to find where Daehyun is!" Ahri ordered. "Neh, noona!" Zelo replied and took out his phone to called Daehyun. "Hyung! Where are you?..." Zelo asked when Daehyun picked up his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Poor Hoya... I feel bad for him. But he did the right thing.. Where's Daehyun? What's going to happen? Ending? Maybe.

Is Ahri going to catch up with Daehyun? I hope she do. Let's wait and see! 

Sorry for my mis spell words. Enjoyed! What do you think about this chapter?

Remember to Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment! <3 <3