Annyeong... Lee Hyemi

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

"Zelo! Why scream? I'm still alseep" Ahri said, waking up. "Bwohya?" Ahri asked, when Daehyun suddenly hug her. "Kwenchana?" Daehyun asked, exaiming Ahri's body. "Kwenchana" Ahri replied. 

"It's a relief that your okay" Sunggyu said. "Wae? Did I scared you all again?" Ahri asked. They all nodded. "Mianheyoooo" Ahri said, pouting. "Yah! Stop with that pouting face. It's too cute" Himchan pinched Ahri's cheeks. 

Daehyun glared at Himchan, making Himchan stopped. Just then Daehyun realized that how much he love Ahri. He can't live without her. She's his everything. How much he have been hiding his feelings. 

He's going to tell it all to Ahri tonight. Everything. He's going to confess it in front of everybody. Here he go! "Kaja!" Ahri said. "Wait a minute.." Daehyun said, making everyone turned back. "Ahri,I'm sorry" Daehyun said, raising Ahri's hand and hold it. 

"For what?" Ahri asked. "Ahri will you be-" "HOYA OPPA!!! IS THAT YOU???" A voice of a female was heard, cutting Daehyun off. "Hyemi, is that you?" Hoya asked. "Neh! Oppa it's me!" Hyemi replied. Hyemi and Hoya ranned to each other and hugged. (If you guys didn't know, Hyemi was mention in chapter 12)

Well, more like Hyemi ranned to Hoya. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" Hyemi asked. "I'm here with some friends" Hoya replied. "Ohh, let me introduced you to them" Hoya said. 

"Guys, this is my cousin Lee Hyemi" Hoya said. "Annyeongshayeo Lee Hye-" BAP and Hyemi all looked shocked. "Hyemi?..." Daehyun asked. "HYEMI?!" BAP shouted. 

"Oppa?" Hyemi asked. "Is there anything wrong with my cousin?" Hoya asked. "Oppa, they're your friends?" Hyemi asked Hoya, and he nodded. "Oppa, where have you been? I was looking all over for you.." Hyemi said, walking closer to Daehyun. 

Daehyun tooked a step back. "Waeyo?" Hyemi asked, innocently. But before Daehyun answered, he ranned away, forgetting about Ahri. He let go of Ahri's hand. "I didn't get to hear it all, "my girlfriend"" Ahri finished Daehyun's sentence. 

Tears were running down Ahri's eyes and cheeks. Hyemi ranned after Daehyun, while BAP did the same. Yuri and Hana noticed Ahri. They both walke up to Ahri. Ahri hugged them, and cry. INFINITE notice it too. 

"Yuri, let's take her home, who cares about BAP now.." Sunggyu said. Yuri and Hana nodded. Hoya volunteer to give Ahri a piggyback home. Ahri was asleep when they all arrived. 

'You could give her to me.." Jiyou=ng said. Hoya nodde and hand Ahri over to Jiyong. "Did anuthing happen?" Jiyong asked. Yuri asked. "Neh, oppa. Alot of things happen" Yuri replied. Jiyong nodded. 

INFINITE all separate and went home in there separate ways. "Why? I was shocked to hear that you have a crush on Daehyun for two years.... I didn't even notice it, like you don't even notice me.." Hoya said to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I'm am so sorry that this chapter is sooo short!!

OMG!!! Hoya like Ahri!!!!! 

Also Hyemi is back!!

What going to happen?? 

And no!!! Daehyun ws about to confessed!! :(((