EHHH??

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

After that night, Daehyun was never seen at school again. Ahri would wonder why but she never dare to go ask BAP. Ahri would not concetrate in class and can't sleep at night, because of what she've done weeks ago. 

Ahri is now laying on her bed like an lost person who need someone to guide her ahead. Just then a knocked came from her door. Ahri didn't replied. "Ahri, are you in there?" Mrs. Song asked. 

"Neh, umma. Wae?" Ahri barely speak. "Get dress up, we're going out for dinner" Mrs. Song replied before leaving to downstairs. Ahri took a deep sigh and stand up from her bed. 

Since it was just a simlpe dinner, Ahri just put on her casul clothes. As Ahri ran through her clothes, she spotted something at the corner of the closet. She drop what she was holding. 

Ahri picked up the box that was all the way at the corner, and settle on her bed. Ahri smiled as she went through. The box was full of pictures, letters, and a voice recorder. 

Ahri picked up the voice recorder and plugged in the earphones and press the play button. 

 

".......... Uhh......How do I say this? Daehyun, I... I really like you! I like you since my freshmen year. Even though you were only a nerd, I don't care. You're still a human after all. You're just a perfect guy nobody can asked for, maybe even me. After all I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend, I just want you to know that I feel abour you, I love you. Only you the Nerd Jung Daehyun..."

 

Ahri perss the button right before it ended. Ahri shook off her mind and went back to dress. After dressing up into her clothes, she went downstairs, to only meet the rst of her family.

"Ready for dinner?" Mr. Song asked. They all nodded. Jiyong can see that something's wrong with Ahri. "Want to ride with me?" Jiyong asked Ahri. "Is it okay then?" Ahri asked. 

"Of course" Jiyong beamed. Ahri nodded, agreeing. Her parents agree on letting Jiyong and Ahri driving separtely. While in the car, again Jiyong can still see what's wrong with Ahri. 

"Are you okay? Is something wrong?" Jiyong asked. "No. It's just a headache" Ahri said. Jiyong eyed Ahri. "Ahri, you're really bad at lying. Who ever believed you is stupid" Jiyong said. 

"Say it right now. Say what's on your mind and what's bothering you" Jiyong added. "It just that I don't know that did I choose the right path or the wrong one.." Ahri said. "Why?" Jiyong asked. 

Before they reach the resturant Ahri told Jiyong. "That's it?" Jiyong asked back. Ahri slowly nodded. "We're here" Jiyong said. Ahri nodded and unbuckled her seat belts. 

Both of them entered the resturant and found their parents along with Eunji. Ahri and Jiyong took their seats. "OKay, order what you want to eat" Mr. Song said. They nodded and looked through the menu. 

After ordering, their orders arrived. "Don't eat yet" Mr. Song said. "Appa, wae? I'm hungry" Eunji said cutely. "Eunji, you can eat" Mrs. Song said. Eunji happily clapped and ate. 

"They're here" Mr. Song said. "Who is it?" Ahri whisper to Jiyong. "How will I know?" Jiyong asked back. 'Jiyong, Ahri, this is Mr and Mrs. Lee along with their son" Mr. Song said. 

"Annyeongshayeo" Ahri said and then bowed. "UHHH??" "Ahri!" "Hoya!" Ahri said. "You guys kow each other?" Mr. Lee asked. "Neh. We're classmate at school and friends" Hoya replied. 

"That's goodthen" Mrs. Lee replied. "Let's eat. The food is getting cold" Mr. Songsaid. Everybody nodded and sat down and eat. Hoya sitting right across from Ahri. Hoya can't stop looking at Ahri. 

"Since we're done eating, I have announcement to make" Mr. Song said and look at Mr. Lee. Mr. Lee nodded signaling for him to go. "Appa, what is it?" Ahri asked curiously. 

'Or are we gong on a family trip? Right?" Ahri asked, laughing and tapped Hoya. Hoya awkwardly laughed back. "Well, Ahri-" "Mr. Song, I'll tell her" Hoya said, cutting Mr. Song off. 

"Okay. Go ahead" Mr. Song said. Hoya stood up and went beside Ahri. "What is it that your telling me?" Ahri asked right after she stands up. "Ahri.." Ahri nodded for him to continued. "We're getting married" Hoya said it. 

Ahri eyed Hoya weirdly. "What are you talking about? Don't play with me right now" Ahri said. "I'm not lying. It's the truth" Hpya said with a serious tone. Ahri back away from Hoya. 

"Hoya...stop lying. You almost aught me there" Ahri said while laughing. "Ahri, it's true" Mr. Song replied. "Bwohh?" Ahri asked. "You've heard it" Mr. Song replied. "Ahri..' Mrs. Song said. 

"Hoya already agree on this marriage. We just need your approval" Mrs. Lee said. "Why? Why me? Because of your company?" Ahri asked. 'Ahri, I have no choice" Mr. Song replied. 

Ahri shooked her head. "There are many other options, but you choose to not choose. You chose the easiest one, and the most painful" Ahri said as a tear slipped down her cheek. 

"And Hoya, this will not ruined our friendship, because it's not your fault. It's my pareant's fault. But you know that I like somebody else" Ahri said. "Ahri, it doesn't matter that you like somebody else. This will help our company to be abot to transport our products to Busan" Mr. Song said. 

"It does matter. It matters to me. Hoya didn't you know how suffer I was from Daehyun these weeks? Didn't you see how I was during school?" Ahri said. "I see. But isn't this a way for you to forget him?" Hoya asked. 

"I-" "AHRI!" Yongguk's voice was heard. "Yongguk what are you doing here?" Ahri asked him as the other members followed behind him back except for Daehyun and Youngjae. "D-daehyun.." Yongguk said awith his paintings. 

"Daehyun? Daehyun what?" Ahri asked. "Here" Yongguk hand Ahri a letter. Ahri took the letter and opened up to read it.

 

Ahri, 

 

  Ahri known as my popular queenka. I'm a nerd that has a crush on you for a very long time. Since when? I don't know.. Your charms just caught my heart. Your eyes. Your lips. Your smile. Everything of you. But I won't be able to said these words in person, "I love you" because I'm fulfiling your wish right now. Take care of your self. 

 

 

 

 - Daehyun

 

 

"Where is he right now?" Ahri asked. BAP's faces fall. "Where's he?!" Ahri yelled. "At the train station, leaving back to Busan. His bus board at 8 pm" Himchan said. "8 pm?" Ahri said and look at her phone screen, which said '7;50 pm'. 

"I'm sorry but I must get going" Ahri said and bowed to the Lee family before dashing out. "AHRI!" Jiyong called out, making hri looked back. '"I'll take you. You won't get there fast" Jiyong said. 

Ahri nodded and Jiyong followed Ahri out along with BAP. The clock keep on ticking... times rumming out. 

 

"Hyung, you're really leaving? You don't have to go that far" Youngjae said, sitting next to Daehyun. "I gave her time to come cause I know she was lying. But she didn't came. So it's time for me to go back home. I also miss home" Dawhyun said. 

"Why don't you wait until Yongguk hyung bring  Ahri?" Youngjae said. "Forget it. it-" "People who are going to Busan, please board the train right now. We will be leaving in 5 minutes" "It's time for me to go" Daehyun said ans patted Youngjae's shoulder. 

"You're really going? BAP is not back yet" Youngjae said. "Tell them to take care of themselves. I'll visit when I have time. Bye" Daehyun said before getting on the train. Youngjae waved to Daehyun as he baord the train. Youngjae sadly turn back and started to walk. 

 

Just right around the same time, Jiyong and Ahri arrived at the train station. Ahri unbuckled her seat belts right away and ranned out of the car to the trains. On her way , she bumped into Youngjae. 

'Youngjae, where's Daehyun? Huh?" Ahri asked. " He's already in the train" Youngjae replied. Ahri quickly ranned to the train, looking out from the window, hopeing to see Daehyun. 

But no, that's impossible. Ahri start to scream out Daehyun's name incase he hear it. But then the train starts to move. "Andwae! Daehyun!" Ahri yelled and chase after the stain. "Ahri!" Jiyong yelled when Ahri fell down. 

Jiyong ranned to Ahri with the BAP memebers. "Did he left?" Yongguk asked Youngjae. "He left" Youngjae replied. "It's okay Ahri" Jiyong hag Ahri. "I was so close. But he left me, I was so selfish' Ahri replied. 

 

 

 

 


OMO! Daehun left!

What to do?

Then what about Hoya and Ahr's marriage? 

Remember to comment!