My Options

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

"Oppa, this is the end for me and him, right?" Ahri asked Jiyong. Ahri, laying on her bed, and Jiyong sitting right next to her. "Ahri, don't think like that.." Jiyong said. "But he left me..." Ahri said. 

"Isn't it your fault too?" Jiyong asked, referring to weeks ago. "You're right. It's my fault" Ahri said. "Ahri, don't think too much though" Jiyong said. "And I also destroyed Appa's dinner" Ahri said. 

"No, Ahri, don't think that bad" Jiyong said. Just then a knocked came from Ahri's bedroom door and entered Mr. Song and Mrs. Song. "Is she alseep?" Mr. Song asked Jiyong. 

Jiyong shooked his head. "Then I will make the first and last announcment. You, Song Ahri, will be getting marry with Lee Howon in the next two folllowing weeks" Mr. Song said. 

"Appa!" Ahri yelled, shooting up from sleeping . "I don't want to..." Ahri said shooking her head. "Like I said, it's my last decision. You will be getting marry with Howon, no matter what" Mr. Song said before leaving. 

"Yeobo.." Mrs. Song repeated following Mr. Song out. "Oppa, what do I do?" Ahri cried and hug Jiyong. "Oppa can't help you right now.." Jiyong said. Ahri released the hug and backed away from Jiyong. 

"Get out" Ahri said coldly. "Ahri, oppa.." "Get out!" Ahri repeated. Jiyong couldn't do anything so he left the room. Ahri didn't mean to chased him out, but she just want some time alone. 

The next day Mr. Lee and Mr. Song has released the news of their colabroabtion and the marraige of their child. The news spead more wider and faster to where Daehyun, in Busan heard the news. 

That morning, AhrI was forced to go to school. Everybody in the school knows the news. Even INFINITE and BAP was schoked. "Oppa will come pick you up later" Jiyong said. Ahri nodded and exited from Jiyong's car. 

Ahri lazily walked in. Students all over the school congratulate Ahri every steps she takes. But being the nice the nice queenka, she icely thank them, but after she just frowns. 

"Ahri!" INFINITE yelled. "Hey guys.." Ahri replied and waved. "Ahri, what's going on?" Hana asked when they all approached each other. Ahri didn't replied. "Wae? Why are you ywo suddenly getting married" Yuri asked. 

"Where's Hoya either?" Sunggyu asked. "He didn't came today" Woohyun replied. "Didn't you guys saw the news?" Ahri asked. "Then arranged marriage?" Myungsoo asked. 

"Mhm" Ahri nodded. "What do I do? I don't want to get marry" Ahri asked. "Just tell your Appa" Dongwoo said. "I did. Many times, but he won't change his mind. And this is not an easy thing to do so" Ahri said. 

"Just then an idea came into Ahri's head. "I know. I know what to do" Ahri said. "Do? Do what? Noona?" Sungjong asked. "What are you going to do?" Sungyeol asked. 

"Don't tell me, you're going to suicide?! NO! I won't let you!" Yuri said. "Yah! You crazy woman! Why will I do that?" Ahri yelled. "By the way, do you guys know where BAP are?" Ahri asked. 

INFINITE all shooked thier head. "Forget it then!" Ahri said and starts looking for BAP. "Ahri!" They started to followed Ahri. "Don't follow me!" Ahri yelled back. They all stop when Ahri told them to. 

Ahri will asked students around if they have seen BAP. Mostly of them said no. But Ahri didn't give up and continued on looking for BAP. Ahri came across another student, and asked, "Have you saw BAP?"

The student nodded. "They're at the parking lot' he replied. "Kamsaminida" Ahri even boowed. She quickly then ran to the parking lot, where BAP was. "Yogguk-ah!" Ahri yelled.

BAP turned their attentions to Ahri. "Ahri, we heard about the news, chughahae" Himchan said when Ahri arrived. "Chughahae my !" Ahri said. "Chill" Jongup said. "Noona, why are you here?" Zelo asked. 

"Yah, Yongguk, can you give me Daehyyun's adrress?" Ahri asked. "Daehyun's address? Why dod you need it?" Yongguk asked. "Why will you need his adrress when you are going to get marry?" Youngjae asked. 

"You think I want to get marry? If I want to, I won't be here asking for Daehyun's address at all" Ahri scoffed. BAP all looked at Ahri weirdly. "Can I have it or not? This is my only option for me to not get marry" Ahri said. 

"Sure. I'll give it to you" Yongguk said. "Kamsaminida" Ahri said. "Zelo, give me a piece of paper" Yongguk ordered. Zelo nodded and took a piece of paper out from his bag. 

"Here" Yongguk handed Ahri the paper after finishing writing down Daehyun's address. "Kamaminida" Ahri said and bowed. "Ehh, why bow? Don't be too formal" Yongguk said. 

"Anyways, thanks. I'll be going" Ahri smiled and left. "What's up to her?" Himchan asked. "What is she doing with that address to?" Zelo asked. "She's not doing anything bad, right?" Youngjae asked. 

"I don't think so. Ahri's a nice girl" Jongup said. "Doesn't matter what's she's going to do. All she need right now is our trusts" Yongguk said and smile. "Hyung, what do you mean?" Youngjae asked. "School's starting, let's go" Yongguk said before leaving the rest of the members. 

 

Ahri skipped school and came back home. Luckily, her parents are at the company, Jiyong out with Big Bang and Eunji at school. Ahri safetly got inside with out anybody knowing. Since there're maids and many other workers, but Ahri still got inside the house safetly. 

Ahri packed mostly her things, all of her clothes, another pair of shoe, and not remembering her special letter. Before she go, Ahri change out of her casual clothes. Ahri secretly and quietly took out her mini suitcate with her. 

Again, Ahri saffetly got out of her house, and start heading for the train station. 

 

(Think of this like when in drama, the character's voice was read out loud. Like when the narrator talks)

 

"Appa... Mianhe.. I know. I know I'm a bad daughter, please forgive me. I can't do as you wish. I'm really sorry. Please forgive this bad daughter of you. This is my only choice" Ahri thought out loud while waiting for her train to arrived. 

 

INFINITE na BAP seems to notice that Ahri was gone after meeting up with BAP. "Where's Ahri?" Yongguk asked, when INFINITE and BAP gathered. "I'm supposed to asked you that! She's gone after she meet up with you guys" Sunggyu said. 

"This is not the time to figth! We need to find her before anything goes wrong!" Yuri yelled. "What if noona suicide?!" Zelo said with fear, but earn a smacked from Youngjae. 

"Why will you said such thing!" Youngjae said. "What did Ahri said when she meet up with you guys?" Woohyun asked. "She asked for Daehyun's address" Himchan replied. 

"No way" Dongwoo said. "What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked Dongwoo. "She's not going there to meet Daehyun, right?" Dongwoo said. "Probably she's not doing what we're thinking" Sungjong said.

"She might just go clear things with Daehyun before marrying Hoya" Sungyeol said. "That could be possible" Himchan said. 'No way. That's impossible. Can't you remember Ahri's words?" Youngjae asked Himchan as Ahri's words rang back in his mind. 

 

 
 

"You think I want to get marry? If I want to, I won't be here asking for Daehyun's address at all"

 

"Then that's impossible" Hana said. "Firstly, let's all to Ahri's house" Sunggyu said. "Ahh, wait a minute,let me go get my books from my locker first" Yuri said and rushed to her locker with Hana. 

When Yuri opened her locker, something fell out. "Ahh, what is it?" Yuri said before benting down and picking it up. "Ohh, whta's this?" Yuri said, getting Hana'a attention.

"What is it?" Hana asked, coming closer to Yuri. "It's Ahri's letter" Yuri said. "Really? Open it!' Hana said. Yuri unfolded the paper and start reading the letter. 

 

Yuri, Hana, INFINITE oppas, and lastly BAP, I'm sorry. I just left sudeenly, it may shocked you guys. But it's the only way for me to escpaed from the wedding. Please tell Hoya that I'm really sorry. Take care of yourself and stay healthy. Before I go, I have something to give to Daehyun, so please don't tell him. Take care! 

 

 

 

 Ahri

 

 

"Yahh, what do we do?" Yuri asked. "Hurry! We need to show this to the other!" Hana said snatching the paper from Yuri's hands. "Wait for me!" Yuri yelled and followed Hana.

"Right here! Look!" Hana yelled on her way to INFINITE and BAP. "Hana, what is it?" Yongguk asked. "Letter.. It's Ahri's letter" Hana handed Yongguk the letter. "What should we do?" Yongguk asked

"I'll call Hoya to meet up at Ahri's house. So let's start heading over there" Sunggyu said, they all nodded. After Hoya recieved the news, Hoya rushed over to Ahri's house. 

 

"Ohh, Hoya what brings you here?" Mr. Song asked. "Did Ahri came with you?" Mrs. Song asked. "Ahri, she ran away" Hoya said. "There's no way. She hasn't came home yet" Mr. Song said. 

"She came during school time. Ahri skipped school today. I believed she did came home" Hoya replied. Mr. Song madly stood up and stomped to Ahri's room along with Mrs. Song, Hoya and Jiyong following behind. 

Mrs. Song entered her room, opened up her closet, all of her clothes are gone. "Yeobo, her clothes are all gone" Mrs . Song cried. Hoya then spotted the box and a letterlying on Ahri's bed. 

"Mr. Song" Hoya handed the letter to Mr. Song. Mr. Song accpeted it and opened it up. 

 

Appa, mianhe. I know I'm a very bad daughter to you now, please forgive me. But Appa, have you ever thought of my feeling? Have you every think that will I be happy or not? Do you even know that I love him or I don't? You always think of your company. So I asked only once, Appa, once in my life. I've never asked you a favor beofre. So please let me follow what my heart says. Please Appa. Remember to eat your meals and take care. I love you Appa, Umma, Oppa, and Eunji too  

 

 

 - Ahri

 

"WHAT IS THIS GIRL DOING?!!" Mr. Song yelled. "Appa.." Jiyong said. "Yeobo" Mrs. Song said. "Just then INFINITE and BAP came. "What are you guys doing here?" Mr. Song asked. 

"We know where Ahri is" Yongguk replied. "Where?" Mr. Song asked. "Busan" Sunggyu replied. Mr. Song then took out his phone and dialed some numbers. "Yeobosayeo? Yes, please get some people ready. We are going to Busan to go get my duaghter. Yes," Mr. Song hanged up. 

Mr. Song then left the room madly, everybody followed him out except fot Hoya. Hoya had a feeling that something is in the box. Hoya then approached the box. Hoya slowly lifted the lid off the bex. 

The box was contains of letters and pictures of Daehyun, where Ahri secretly took them. Hoya then discovered the the recorder. On top of it there's a post-it note wrote 'for Daehyun' on top of it. Hoya plugged the earphone into his ear and press the play button. 

 

".......... Uhh......How do I say this? Daehyun, I... I really like you! I like you since my freshmen year. Even though you were only a nerd, I don't care. You're still a human after all. You're just a perfect guy nobody can asked for, maybe even me. After all I'm not asking you to be my boyfriend, I just want you to know that I feel abour you, I love you. Only you the Nerd Jung Daehyun..."

 

Hoya's hand was curled into a fist. Hoya didn't press the stop button so, it kept on going. 

 

"Today... is the worst day of my life. My Appa said I'm getting marry *sounds of crying* with my friend Hoya. And the part is that I don't even love him. I only see him as a friend, that's it. No more than that. Now the nightmare, he left me. Hoya suppose to know me well, he know that I only love Daehyun, but I don't understand why he is willing to marry someone that he doesn't love. How can two person who don't even love each other will live together? There's only two options for me to choose now, since my dad is forcing me to marry. One : run really far from here or two : death"

 

Hoya then pressed the stop button as tears runned down his cheeks. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I didn't know why I wrote this long. This seems to be the another long chapter with 2,000 something words. 

Anyways! What's going to happen? 

Some death? Maybeeee? 

Ending?? Nahhh Maybee??

Stay in tune! Couple more chapters then it's coming to an end!