Eh...? Help?

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Ahri POV 

Today's the big dayyy!!! Oppa's BIRTHDAYYYYY! I quickly jumped off my bed and went inside the rest room to get ready. After 30 minutes of showering I finally got out. What plan should I trick Jiyong oppa with? It doesn't start until 7 pm. And now it's 2 pm. 

Needing discussion, I decided to call INFINITE oppas. But I called Sunggyu instead. "Yebeosayeo?" he answered. "Oppa?" I asked. "Hm? What is it Ahri?" he asked. "Is everything ready?" I asked. 

"Yes. Everything is ready. Should we start earlier?" he suggested. "Not yet oppa. Jiyong oppa went out with my parent. To you know...buy a present for his birthday" I replied.

"But I'm sure they'll get home by 5 pm. If we decided to come earlier, I'll just text you." then I hanged up. "A way long to go..." I sighed deeply. 

 

By the time Umma, Appa, and oppa got home, it was around 5-6 pm. Just in time right? I ran downstairs to meet them. "Oppa, are you free tonight?" I asked He nodded. "Wae?" he asked.

I smiled innocently before I replied. "Aniyo. Nothing, just want to go out with oppa tonight" I replied. "Ahri, let your brother sleep. He's tired all day already" Umma said. I pouted with sad eyes. 

"Aniyo. I would like to spend time with my sis too" Jiyong ruffled my hair. "Yah! My hair" I pouted. "Arraso. So now, go dress up" he patted my head. I nodded and ran upstairs to dress. 

Doing my hair quickly, and applied light make up on. Then into my white dress that Yuri bought me the other day. Along with Hana's heel she bought me, it didn't took me long at all. Atleast around 20-30 minutes. 

I picked up my phone and texted Sunggyu oppa that we are on pur way. I walked downstairs to only meet my handsome oppa. "Ahri, you're so beautiful~!" I blushed . "Oppa, you are handsome too" I replied. 

We got ready, making sure not to miss anything. "Where do you want to go?" Jiyong asked. "Just go. I'll tell you the way" he nooded at start driving. 

 

Author POV

A text receive was heard from one of the phone of the whole room. "Is it yours?" Yuri nodded. "You?" Dongwoo nodded. "Then who?" Sunggyu quenstion. As they know, they all start laughed at the old hyung. 

"Why are all of you guys laughing?" Sunggyu looked at them, one by one with his small eye. "Hyung its your phone. Not our's" the maknae spoked up. "MIne?" he looked at his. "OMO! It's really mine."

"It was Ahri. They said that they're on their way" Sunggyu announced. "I can't wait until Jiyoonh oppa is here!" Yuri squealed. "Nado!! I bet noona will look really pretty" Sungjong said, getting a smack from L. 

"YAH! What was that for!!" Sungjong exploded. "YAH? I'm your hyung" L replied. "I know! But why hit me?" Sungjong said, angrily. No respond from L. "Yuri why didn't you invite BAP and your boyfriend?" 

"BAP is busy this week. They said that they wil be visiting there parents back in Busan. They won't be back until next week" Yuri replied. "They're from Busan?" Sungyeol asked. "Yeah" Yuri nodded. "How come we didn't know?" Yuri shrugged. 

"All of them? Or only your boyfriend?" Woohyun asked. "I'm sure all of them are from Busan" all of them nodded. "Tallking about Busan, make me want to go back home" Hoya sighed. 'Bro it's okay. You wil surely after finishing high school" Dongwoo patted Hoya's shoulder. 

 


 

After an 10 minutes of driving, Jiyong and Ahri reached xxxx club. "A club?" Jiyong asked. "Oppa don't lok at me like that. I didn't came here to drink" Ahri said, with a serious toned. "Then why are we here?" Jiyong asked. 

"You'll know when we go inside" they both got out and entered the club. Ahri went up to the front desk. "INFINITE here" Ahri said. "This way please" one of the employee took them to a room. A VIP room. Entering the room, both of them found it dark. 

"Ahri what's this? Why is it s-" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" "SURPRISE!!" INFINITE, Yuri and Hana yelled. While the maknae switch the light on. "T-this is for me?" Jiyong was amazed by the room. With decorations and the tons of good foods. 

They all nodded. "Oppa, I know that you haven't eat. So let's dine in?" Ahri nodded for them to dine. Jiyong nodded back. As then everybody ate, drink, chat, sing, and dance with laughter. Laughter was found everywhere in the room. 

After an hour of drinking nor eating, Ahri needed to used the restroom. "Yuri, I'm going to the restroom" Yuri nodded. Ahri stood up and left the VIP room. Entering the restroom, she could see couples making out everywhre. Making the old flashback coming again. 

Ahri quickly used the restroom and left the restroom. While walking back, the flashback will come again as she see more make out. By walking too fast, she bumped into someone. "Oww" Ahri rubbed her . 

'Sorry. I'm sorry" the person said. "It's oka-"  "Daehyun?" Ahri asked. Daehyun quickly turned the oppiste side. "Daehyun, right?" Ahri followed after him. No respond from Daehyun. 

"Yah! Daehyun?" Ahri asked again, running after him. Ahri caught up to him, by grabbing his shirt. "Daehyun. It's really you" Ahri said. "Y-you....." Ahri looked in shocked. Bowhya?.......... IS HIS NERD IS A DISGUISE?*

*That's right!* Ahri thoughted. "What are you doing here?" Daehyun asked, trying to changed the topic. 

"Don't try to change the topic Daehyun-sshi" Ahri said straight forwardly. "Daehyun-sshi?" Daehyun asked. "Neh. Oh. Ani. Jung Daehyun-sshi" Ahri replied, making an face. 

"Why are you being formal all of a sudden?" Daehyun asked. "Because I don't know you" Ahri replied, codly. "What do you mean? By you don't know me?" "Because the Daehyun I know is the low life nerd. Not the hot Jung Daehyun" Ahri replied, turing the oppiste way. 

A tear escaped from Ahri's eye. Ahri quickly wiped it off. Ahri wasn't mad at him for not telling her. But she was hurt. Hurt for him not telling the truth. "Ahri, I can expl-" "You don't have to" Ahri yanked her arm from where Daehyun grabbed. And left silently, exiting the building. 

*Does he not trust me or what? Am I not his friend? Why didn't he just tell it straight forwardly? I'm not mad a him. But... I was hurt instead. How can he hide something from me? To the point I tell him everything, only that I have a crush on him.* Ahri thought, while walking out. 

"Here she come. Get ready!" T.O.P said. They droved in front of Ahri, causing her to stop. Big Bang exited the van. All of Big Bang have disguise on making Ahri unable to tell them apart. "Who are you guys?" Ahri asked, scared. 

T.O.P nodded toward Taeyang. Taeyang then grabbed Ahri and pushedher into the van. "AHHH! LET GO OF MEEEEE!!!!!" Ahri screamed. Just at the same time Daehyun came out of the club at the same time when Taeyang dragged Ahri into the car. 

"Oh ! That's Ahri!" Daehyun said. Daehyun watch as the van was droven away. "What should I do? That rigth! Call Yongguk and Sungyyu hyung!" As he rushed into the club to tell Yongguk, he took out his phone to dialed Sunggyu's number. 

But when he enetred, he bumped into a group of people. "Daehyun?" Yuri voice was heard. "What are you doing here?" Yuri asked. "WAIT! DAEHYUN WHERE'S YOUR GLASS!?"

"WHAT THE???" INFINITE all looked at Daehyun with big eyes. "DON'T ASKED THAT NOW. NOW WE NEED TO SAVE AHRI!" Daehyun replied. 

"What? What happened to Ahri?" Jiyong asked. "Ahri is being kidnapped'' Daehyun replied. "WHATTT???!!!" everybody yelled. "Are you serious Daehyun?" Jiyong asked. Daehyun nodded. 

"Somebody need to go tell BAP them" "I'll go" Yuri enter back into the club. "Do you remember the van or car?" Jiyong asked. "They left already" Dehyun replied. "Then how the hell will we find them?!" 

"Oh?" Daehyun said in surprised. "What is it?" Woohyun asked. "That's the van. The van that took Ahri" Daehyun replied. "Are you sure?" L asked. "YES! IT IS!!" just then the van drive pass where everybody was standing. 

"FOLLOWED THEM!!" Jiyong yelled. Right at the same time BAP arrived. Everybody got into their car and followed the van...

 

 

 

 

 


I'm sooooo sorry for not updating!! *bows*

I started my first high school year not long ago, and I did not know that it'll be this busy. 

So now, I'll not be able to update often. Okay, back into the story!!

So, Big Bang kidnapped Ahri!!

What will happened???

Also, AHRI FIND OUT!!! FIND OUT THAT IT WAS DAEHYUN'S DISGIUSE ALLLLL LONGGGGGG!!!

So now what will happen? Keep on reading if you want to kow. 

Remember to comment, and upvote!

Excuse my poor grammer (: