Please Find Daehyun

I Fell In Love With Busan Nerd

Author POV

 

"Daehyun... Daehyun.." Ahri called out while shaking her head back and forth. Hoya right beside her jerked to looked at her. "Ahri. Ahri.." Hoya called tried to wake Ahri up from the night mare.

"Daehyun.. Don't let go of my hands.." Ahri cried and held onto Hoya's hand tight. Tears slipped down Ahri's eyes as she continued on calling for Daehyun. "He won't." Hoya said.

Seeing Ahri at this state, Hoya feel guilty. Forcing the person who don't love you, won't make you happy.  Seeing Ahri's state, and her words from yesterday night, all Hoya can feel is guilt.

Ahri fell back asleep. INFINITE, Yuri and Hana entered. "Is she awake yet?" Sunggyu asked. Hoya sighed ans shooked his head. "She was probably having a nightmare. She was calling out for his name" Hoya replied.

"She is so pity" Woohyun said. "That Jung Daehyun!" Myungsoo hissed. "Shhh, Ahri is still sleeping!" Hana scold in a low voice. Myungsoo shut his mouth cutely. Hana smiled and pinched his cheeks.

INFINITE and Yuri seems to notices. "What's going on?" Sungjong asked. "Is there something we're supposed to know?" Dongwoo asked. "I smell something fishyy" Yuri said.

Hana and Myungsoo shyly smiled at each other. "I knew it!" Sungyeol exclaimed. "Hahaha" they all laughed. Ahri's eyelid slowly opened to see the scene. "Congratulation" Ahri said softly.

"AHRI!" they all yelled. They all ranned around her bed and cornered her. "What? What's going on?" Ahri asked. "You scared us!" Sungjong said. "Are you okay?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay" Ahri replied. "Don't ever scared us again" Yuri said. "Bwoh? It's not my fault" Ahri said. They all laughed. "Where's my Appa?" Ahri asked. "Your Appa and Umma went back home to take your stuff and bring some clothes" Yuri said.

Ahri nodded in understanding. "What day is today?" Ahri asked. "It's the 21st. Your wedding is in two weeks" Sungyeol replied. Ahri's face fell. Woohyun notices and smacked Sungyeol's head.

As for Hoya, he notices it too, and excused himself out. "What time is it?" Ahri asked. "It's near the afternoon" Hana replied. "When can I get out?" Ahri asked again.

"Tomorrow afternoon" Myungsoo said. "Okay" Ahri said. "Noona, are you hungry?" Sungjong asked. "Yeah, I'm hungry" Ahri replied. "Noona, then wait a moment. I'll go buy you food. I'll but your favorite" Sungjong said before dashing out.

"Sungjong, me go too!" Woohyun yelled and followed Sungjong out. Slowly each member followed Sungjong out, except Yuri. "Ahri, you want water?" Yuri asked.

"Sure" Ahri said. Yuri poured some water into the glass cup and handed it to Ahri. "Thanks" Ahri thanked Yuri and hand her back the cup. Yuri put down the cup and sat down the chair next to the bed.

"Yuri, can we go out for a walk?" Ahri asked. "Why all of a sudden? Sungjong they're going to be here in any moments" Yuri replied. "It just a walk, you know how they are" Ahri said. Yuri thought for a while and agreed on taking Ahri out.

"Then wait a moment. I'll bring the wheel chair" Yuri said before exiting the room. Minutes later, Yuri entered back with the wheel chair in her hands. Afterwards, they both are outside in the graden area.

"Everything is beautiful" Ahri said. "I know right?" Yuri replied. Ahri nodded as she close her eyes to enjoy the nature. Breathing in the smels of the tree and plants.

"That's pretty!" Ahri exclaimed and start pushing her wheel chair to the plant on the other side of the road. "Ahri wait for me!" Yuri said and followed Ahri.

"BEEP BEEP!"

*SCREECH!*

*CRASH!*

 "AHRI!" Yuri yelled. And there lied a broken wheel chair and Ahri full of blood on the ground. "Ahri!" Yuri yelled and ranned to Ahri's side. "Ahri, don't close your eyes! Don't closed your eyes!" Yuri cried.

"Y-yuri-ah........" Ahri softly said. "Huh? Yes? I'm right here" Yuri said and hold onto Ahri's hand. "D-don't...cry.. Please.. find Daehyun" Ahri went unconcious right after her sentence.

"HELP!" Yuri yelled. "Ahri.. Ahri.. Ahri you have to be alright" Yuri repeated her words as they stroll Ahri on the hospital bed to the ICU room. "Relatives please stay out here" the nurse said and closed the door on Yuri's face.

Yuri face palmed herself and cried while sitting down. Steps was echoed throught the hall ways. "YURI!" INFINITE called Yuri. "Oppa!" Yuri stood up and ranned toward Woohyun's embrace,

"What happen?" Woohyun asked. "It's just that Ahri want to go out for a walk, so I took her out and she got into an accident" Yuri scaredly replied. "Then is Ahri alright?" Hoya asked.

"I don't know. She was just stroll into the ICU room. What do I do? I'm scared" Yuri said. "Yuri, everything's going to be okay" Woohyun said and hug Yuri tighter into his embrace.

"Noona.." Sungjong said as he was about to cry. "Have you guys call Ahri's parent?" Sunggyu asked. "I did already" Hoya replied. Seconds later Mr. and Mrs. Song came running down the hall way.

"Is Ahri alright?" Mrs. Song asked. "We don't know yet. The doctor is not out yet" Myungsoo replied. "Who the hell does not know how to drive?!" Mr. Song yelled. "Excused me?" a police officer said.

"Yes?" Mr. Song answered. "Are you guys the family of Song Ahri, the girl who was involved with the car accident ago?" the police officer asked. "Yes, we are. Is there any prolbems?" Mrs. Song replied.

"As we checked the cameras around the hospital, it wasn't just any accident. But they purpposedly want to hit Miss Song Ahri. As our jobs, we have checked the license plate, and the car was belong to Miss Lee Hyemi. So we were wondering if Miss Song Ahri have anything to do with Miss Lee Hyemi?" The police officer said.

"Hyemi!" INIFNITE, Yuri, and Hana yelled. "You guys know her?" Mr. Song asked. "She's my cousin" Hoya replied. "We all know why she did that" INFINITE said. "Then will you please follow me this way" the police officer said.

"You guys go. I'll stay here with Yuri" Woohyun said. They all left except Myungsoo, Hana, and Ahri's parent. Just then the door of the ICU room was open and came out the doctor.

"Doctor, how's my daughter?" "............." no respond from the doctor. "Why doctor? Is my daughter okay?" Mr. Song asked. "We can't say anything right now. She is extremely in a coma right now. It's a 50, 50. So family members, please get ready" the doctor said and left.

Mrs. Song cried and fall into her husband's arm. "My baby! My baby!" Mrs. Song cried. After hearing that, Yuri cried even more and sobbed onto Woohyun's shoulder. Hana cover her face with Myungsoo's shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 


Here's the next chapter!

How was it?

I'm sorryyyy!!!! I did that on purpose. Hehehe *evil laughs*

Remember to comment!