Chapter Two

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Two

 

 

Chanyeol

 

He was in a hurry because if his grandfather caught him being late, that will be the end of his bachelor life, No! His grandpa will not force him to marry some spoiled rich brat from their circle but he's going to confiscate his precious toys which he doesn't want to happen so he increased the speed of his car just to reach the Park's Incorporation in a matter of time.


The time he park his car and walked out from it, he instantly caught every female’s attention within the vicinity into him. Well, what can he do? He’s born to be a good looking man and he is not asking for more because he’ll be worried that there will be going to have a shortage in a near future because you know, every female standard is someone like him and that will be hard.


As soon as he reached the 30th floor where the office of the CEO and the Vice President is located, he lazily walked unto one of the huge offices in the floor. His grandfather is the CEO of the company and according to him, he needed to retire and take a vacation. Psh! That lazy old man, he just wants to spend more time with her wife which is his grandma of course. He doesn’t get it why his grandpa, Yoochun is so head over heels in love with Eun Hye, his grandma. Whenever those two are together they’re like a teenagers who just got together, so mushy and fluffy if that is even a word.


His grandpa is a cool one, he always gave him weird choices which is kind of ridiculous if you'll heard it. He remember once, he’s in grade school that time when he had a hard time choosing what color of toy car he'll bought and mind you it’s not just a simple toy car because the size of it is applicable with his age; a mini car; an expensive mini car. Yoochun noticed his struggle so he went unto him, put a hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder then said, “Son, choose any color that is red” and he was like, Say what? Any color that is red?


See, his pop's is the coolest grandpa of all time. Another example of he's coolness was during his high school days; He and his peers decided to spend a night with one of their friend’s house, he asked for permission. Yoochun said, “Its okay for you to have this overnight in Baekhyun’s house but  ... Be home before midnight” You don’t know what I feel when he said that. You have no idea what I felt, Isn't my grandpa the coolest? 


Chanyeol walked inside his pop's office and found no one. Where is that old man? He looked around and he found no sign of him. Aish! Did he tricked me again? He decided to sit at one of the couch in the corner and waited.


Few minutes later, a woman entered the room and put piles of document on the table, after that the woman fixes some of the things that seem placed in a wrong manner. He didn’t dare to make a single  move and just watched the woman moved around the office until,

 

Dara

After she finished her business in the restroom, she walked back towards her table. She turns on her computer, check her organizer and some of the documents Mr. Park needed to sign. When she’s affirmative that everything is in place, she reaches for the documents and enter Mr. Park’s office, she arranged everything that she find in wrong place.


She was about to place back the magazines in the center table when she finally noticed a pair of shoes placed at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter