Chapter Twenty Five

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Twenty Five

 

 

 

‘This is it. I’m finally going to be with Dee as long as we can because we’re finally getting married’ Chanyeol couldn’t help but be anxious. ‘Oh my god. I’m getting married’ a goofy smile replaced his anxious one just a while ago. ‘PARK CHANYEOL IS GETTING MARRIED TO SANDARA PARK!! Holy mother of Einstein…’

 

“Stop grinning like an idiot. You’re creeping me out, Yeol” His best man Kris exclaimed, he’s been watching the groom since he started to pace back and forth, froze like a statue then grins out of nowhere; it’s a disturbing sight, really.

 

“I’m getting married...” Still grinning.

 

“Oh? Maybe that explain why you’re wearing tuxedo.” Kris glared at him, “Freaking genius, you finally noticed…”

 

“I’m feeling …anxious”

 

“I can see that” Kris then sighed deeply, “Chanyeol, why are you being like this? Don’t be anxious, okay? If what you’re feeling is what they call ‘wedding jitter’ then it’s fine but if that anxiousness of yours was caused by different thing then stop. Got it?” Kris remembered what happened to Dara’s first supposed to be wedding and he doesn’t want to witness something like that.

 

“Oh, shut up. I’m perfectly confident that we will be happy for the rest our life and I’m going to be a good husband though a handful sometimes but still an awesome one” Chanyeol smiled widely. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and dialed his soon to be wife number. Hear that? The sound of my face ripping apart from too much smiling?

 

 

Dara woke up from the noise on her surrounding and a flash. Flash? She opens her eyes slowly and another flash came. When her eyes was finally wide open, what she saw was her friends grinning like a crazy person especially Bommie who’s holding a camera. “What are you doing here? You’re not supposed to be here” she pointed out.

 

Bom scoffed, “It’s the groom who is not allowed here, not the maid of honor and bridesmaid” she can’t help but rolled her eyes, Dara just sighed. Bom didn’t buy her lame excuse. Guess, she need to deal wih them then.

 

“Then what’s with the camera?”

 

“Oh, this?” Bommie waved the camera in the air, “Just want to capture your face when you woke up on the day of your wedding...” she smiled cheekily.

 

“And why is that?”

 

“Moments. Memories” Then tears suddenly came out from Bommie’s eyes, “I’m just so happy that you finally found you’re happily ever after. Oh gosh, why am I even crying in the first place, I’m not your mother” but tears continuously flow down. Bommie hug the almost in tears bride, “I’m so happy for you. So happy”

 

Dara wiped her tears away, “Stop making me cry. It’s my wedding day, I need to be pretty”

 

Bom tucked her hair behind her ears, “You are always pretty, Dara” Bom said like an older sister would do when her younger sister get marry.

 

“Thank you…”

 

 

Dara checked her phone on the table, forty minutes before the ceremony and she’s ready and happy, very. She check herself one more time in the mirror and smiled, ‘She’s getting married... I’m getting married’ she inwardly got worried. What if he backs out too? If that’ll happen then she have no idea what she’ll do.

 

 

A loud ring from her phone resonated in the four walls of her room, she stared at the caller. It’s Chanyeol. Is he backing out? That’s why he’s calling? She slide her finger on the screen and answered the call. A little nervous.

 

“...I’m not” Is what she heard from the other line rather than stereotype way of greeting, Chanyeol first two words answered what’s on her mind, is he a psychic?

 

“What?”

 

“Stop thinking negative things will you? We are getting married and that’s final. You’re family needs my good looking genes so you can have beautiful generation, okay? I’m making you a favor here” Chanyeol tried to lighten the mood.

 

Dara smiled from his words, “Excuse me but my family genes are already beautiful, thank you very much” Please note the sarcasm especially from the last four words.

 

“Psh. But I bet I’ll make it more beautiful with my overflowing gorgeousness”

 

Dara can’t help but rolled her eyes, “Oh shut up, Yeol. Why are you even calling me? This is not allowed, right?”

 

“You really live in the cave eh? What is not allowed is me seeing you before the wedding not calling you, Duh?” she can even imagine him rolling his eyes on her.

 

“Oh god. Why am I even marrying you?”

 

“Because I’m handsome, gorgeous, tall, kind like an angel, have an awesome personalities, love you very much. Are you sure you want me to continue? Cause if I did, we’ll be done listing my awesomeness till tomorrow or maybe… next week”

 

“Oh, shut up. You mega inflated self-confidence man” She heard him laugh and the sound of it made her smile. “Now, hung up already. I still need to make myself pretty. You should make yourself gorgeous”

 

Chanyeol scoffed, “Like I need to try. I’m hanging up babe, Love you and see you soon-to-be mine”

 

Chanyeol heaved a deep sigh as he stood in front of the altar, his best man stood beside him, Kris. Flowers in vase are neatly arranged all over the aisle and white orchids were hanging from the ceiling giving the place a magical ambiance. The place they chose was one of Chanyeol’s private beach resort. They are not having beach wedding but it felt like one, the place was an open air building where gathering usually take place at that resort, and the grand door is decorated simply by just another bunch of white orchids placed at the arch of the door.

 

          

 

Music started to play and the choir started to sing, first to emerge was the kids in their cute wedding clothes, Sanghyun and Kyuhyun in their suits, Sanghyun had a bible on his hands while Kyuhyun brought the rings. Then the beautiful Jieun in a mini wedding dress throwing white petals on her every step, she look like an angel.

 

Chanyeol’s mother Hanbyul was crying already with his grandmother, Shinhye while Yoochun pops was giving his grandson a very wide smile, a proud one. Dara’s mom, Taeyeon was also crying same goes to her older brother who is silently wiping his tears away, still couldn’t believe that his little sister is finally getting married with the one. The one his . Years may have past but his mind was still set that no man is enough for his little sister. No one.

 

As if on cue, a different music and different song was sang, everyone stood up and had all their gaze focus on the entrance of the place. They listen to the song she personally picked as her song while walking down the aisle, it sound cliché to him but after hearing the lyrics and understanding them, he can’t help but shed a tear while staring lovingly at his soon to be bride walking toward him. How Did You Know ^^

 

I remember so well
The day that you came into my life
You asked for my name
You had the most beautiful smile

 

“This is it...” Chanyeol whispered to himself. Chanyeol stared intently on his bride who is gracefully walking with a radiant smile on her face that made Chanyeol to caught his breath and forgot how to.

 

My life started to change
I'd wake up each day feeling alright
With you right by my side
Makes me feel things will work out just fine

How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there was an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life

 

 

Dara is all smile looking at the people around her, some are shedding tears while smiling while others look mesmerized by her beauty. Once she reached the middle of the aisle where her father is waiting for her, he gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead before offering his arm to her.

 

She looked at her dad who is smiling but a tear drops from his eyes which he instantly wiped away with a smile plastered on his face. “I am happy for you my princess, time flies so fast. It was like yesterday when I first held you in my arms, crying. Now look at you, you’ve grown up into a beautiful young lady.. And now getting married” He tap her arm who was entangled with his, as they started to fill the half way of the walk.

 

I'll never forget
How you brought the sun to shine in my life
And took all the worries and fears that I had
I guess what I'm really trying to say
It's not everyday that someone like you comes my way
No words can express how much I love you



Chanyeol’s eyes gets more watery when he saw that, he smiled back when he saw her smiling at him with her brightest and most beautiful smile he have ever seen all his life.

 

“Oh my god… This is seriously making me cry” Kris sniffed beside him, “Do you still remember that moment when Dara came to your life? Knocking you out? I’m so happy for you Yeol…” People who is in the wedding are all getting emotional. Relatives or not.

 

They say that when you’re already running out of breath, you can see flash of memories playing in your mind. Your memories from childhood up to the last moment of yours. The happy, memorable ones that you always treasured in your heart.

 

As they continue to walk on this long aisle, Dara can’t help but reminisced all the happy memorable things that happened to them. Their first meeting, their childish bickering, his endless wise advices, dates, smile that they’ve shared, struggles, all. It all sound cliché but you’ll really going to do that, reminiscing. You will really going to shed tears from overflowing happiness that finally, you’re getting married with the person you love.

 

Chanyeol pulled out the handkerchief from his pocket and wiped away the tears on his eyes. Beautiful, she is so beautiful. His Dara is so beautiful.

 

She’s the most beautiful woman he ever saw in his life.

 

And he just fell in love a little bit more.

 

He leaned sideward to his emotional best man Kris, “I’m the luckiest man in the whole wide world” and he mean it, every word. I can’t believe I found my other half. How lucky he can be.

 

“Yes, of course”

 

 

“You may say your vows as you exchange your rings...” the priest said.

 

 

Chanyeol and Dara faced each other, he took her hand, looking straight in her eyes as he recited his wedding vow, “Hi, my love. Do you know according to Greek mythology, human were created with four arms, four legs and a head with two faces.” Chanyeol saw Dara rolled her eyes hearing his facts and laughter came from the people around them but he didn’t mind, “Fearing their power, Zeus split them with two separate parts condemning them to spending their lives in search for their others halves and guess what? I found mine, smiling right in front of me” He smiled, “I may not be the perfect boyfriend you have but I’ll try my best to be your perfect husband, if not then the best husband in this world. I will not promise anything that I couldn’t keep but this I promise, I will never make you cry unless its tears of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter