Epilogue

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Epilogue

 

 

 

Sunday. Fun day.

 

“This is so boring” Dara exclaimed as she watch the guys playing, they’re at the bleachers that look like a stair sitting while watching the boys. Chanyeol’s friend against Jiyong’s friend.

 

“Why are we even here?” Chaerin, as she glared at her man, Tao who is acting stupid not far from where they are just to grab Chaerin’s attention. ‘Grow up’ Chaerin mouthed to him but he just stuck his tongue out. She can’t help but smirked when Seungri elbowed him. Good for him. Totally deserved it.

 

“Don’t ask me, I don’t know either” Minji who is contented just by observing Sehun’s movement and cheer him up once in a while but then loudly scream Daesung and Taeyang’s name, after all they treat her like their younger sister and gotten close to the duo.

 

Ha Yi shook her head as she watched her man, “Poor Baekkie, being discriminated due to his height” That what she assumed when she saw them talking before the game start apparently they’re making fun of its height together with Taeyang, who is not affected at all. Maybe he’s already used to it. Maybe. Or not. He threw the ball square to Seungri's face which earns a girly whining and a grins from Tao.

 

“Coral is hot… So hot” She used her hand to fan herself, Bommie’s nickname to Kris is still ‘Coral’ because as you can remember before, she’s an ocean and coral belong to her. They didn’t even bother to glance at Bom’s direction, they’re used to it already and she’s entitled to do what she wants anyway. So why bother.

 

“I’m bored…” Dara exclaimed again, she’s really bored. She took a glimpsed at the playground and smiled. What a lovely sight.

 

“Nice game” the brothers’ hi-five, Chanyeol tease Baekhyun for not being able to shoot during the game because of his lack of height and Sehun being himself, calm. The guys walked towards their respective woman while the ladies either offer them bottle of water or wipe their sweat away. You know, the usual stuff ladies do.

 

“Just come here” Bom said, annoyed.

 

“No, I’m not going to” Kris backing away, refusing Bom’s help but walked back when he saw Seunghyun approaching the weird woman in front of him, she didn’t notice the teleTABI. He He.

 

“Aish…” Bom stood up from sitting at the bleacher and because it’s elevated from the floor, it gave her an advantage to level up Kris height. Bom smacked the back of his head without second thought, clearly not noticing Tabi grinning face “You annoying coral” She wiped his sweat a little harshly than necessary as he try to drink water, he winced in pain but she doesn’t give a damn. He’s drenched in sweat.

 

“One more?” Baekhyun asked, a little hopeful to have another round so he can show his capabilities in terms of playing basketball.

 

“Yay!!” Ha Yi cheered beside Baekhyun as he gave her a confused look. Why is she happy?

 

“Why are you excited?”

 

“Because we’re joining” Bom announced smiling not totally thinking on how the game work, all she knew is she’s bored just by sitting here watching them play. They all are.

 

“What?” Guys asked in disbelief, they’re synchronized too. Wow, men do thinks alike. Ew.

 

“No, you can’t” Kris look at Bom like she’d gone crazy but she’s already crazy. Some of them rolled their eyes. Men and their superiority. Are they not aware that man and woman are now treated equal? Or some other thought…

 

“This game is not for you ladies” Chanyeol explained looking at Tao to back up his word. The men can already imagine what will happen if they let this ladies to play, whining, whining and more whining.

 

“Chauvinist”

 

“Arrogant”

 

“Bastard”

 

“Hey... Hey” Baekhyun with open palm stretched in front of him said, “Ladies, in case you forgot. You” He pointed at the ladies one by one, “are in a relationship with some of us” he pointed at the males who are looking at them in disbelief. Wow.

 

“So?” Bom asked not backing down, not giving a damn if this men are part of their life. They’re bored. And no one can stop them to look for something fun to do. So, screw their superiority. Girls, run the world.

 

“Uh?” Sehun scratched the back of his neck, doesn’t have any idea what to say.

 

“Let us join” Chaerin stood up from sitting to face her boyfriend, “or else you’re going to face some SERIOUS consequences” Chaerin said the word ‘serious’ in a threatening manner. She glared at her boyfriend as she took a step as Tao cringed and took a step back.

 

“Ju- Just let them join” Tao said instantly after Chaerin glared at him like they’re not in a relationship because he learned in a hard way that ‘He’d rather lose an argument from her than lose her’ It sound cheesy as fcuk but that’s how it is. That’s how it works.

 

Kris smirked, “Whipped” his younger brother just give him a glare. You think it’s just me?

 

“Ye-yeah! Let them join” Baekhyun said after Ha Yi and him shared a staring thing just moments ago, at first he thought she’s going to smile at him like what always happen but then she narrowed her eyes, (+_+) Laser beam. Lose, not a winner, be a loser. You can’t defeat women anyway. That’s how God created them, men. Baekhyun is clearly aware of that fact.

 

Kris grins even more, amused on how the men reacted when they’re with their woman. “But we’re even number”

 

“Yeah” Chanyeol agreed, they can’t play in even number, they’re going to be divided in group of two and that means one couple can’t be together during the game and nobody wants that except for that someone who’s beating Bom in his mind. You know who.

 

“We know that’s why we already decided to let Jiyong and Tabi join” The men who had been mentioned smiled.

 

“Dar”

 

“Munchkin”

 

Kris and Chanyeol groaned inwardly, Jiyong and Seunghyun way to address their woman is not what they wanted. Oh boy! And Crap are the words you can hear if you stand near at the two man, grimacing.

 

“Jiyongieee~~”

 

“Tabiiiii~~”

 

Ever since the make-Chanyeol-jealous-so-he-can-realize-his-feelings-toward-Dara operation, Dara and Jiyong gotten closer to one another same goes to Bommie and Tabi. And Kris can say that Seunghyun also have hidden feelings towards the weird ball of sunshine in front of them; hugging the blushing Seunghyun. Well, he need to forget that crush he’s having. And their hug lasted for ten seconds. He counted. Stink eye.

 

“We’re lack of players to get us even, so can you join us?”

 

They were about to start the game but Sehun stop Minji from walking to the basketball court and stared at her for about twenty seconds that is starting to make her uncomfortable, “Uh? What is it?”

 

“Can I tie your shoes?” and by that they both look down at her shoe which was properly tied, what is he talking about?

 

“It’s fine?”

 

Sehun shyly smiled, “It’s just that I don’t want you falling for anybody else” Minji reddened like a tomato while Tao magically appeared beside Sehun and pulled his ears as he grins.

 

“Smooth, Hun. Smooth” and Minji reddened even more, if that is even possible and just stood there as she watched Tao dragging Sehun by pulling the latter ear. She’s still not used to this.

 

 

“Baby, you need to dribble that ball” Tao helplessly yelled from the other side of the court, Kris, Bom, Tao, Chaerin, Jiyong and Tabi are in one team; the two guys are wise enough not to meddle in the business between lovers. They decided to make it six players per team just to let the lovers be in the same team.

 

Chaerin glared at him, “Are you yelling at me?” Chaerin was just tightly hugging the ball as she ran towards their team basket. Hugging it. And not giving a damn at the stare she’s receiving from the people who is in the covered court too. Who cares about dribble anyway? The important is to shoot the damn ball at the net. That’s how she understood how the game work. Shoot.

 

 

“Bommie, run!! Don’t just walk there like you’re wandering around at the amusement park” Kris said loudly in frustration, the minute Bom got hold of the ball, she calmly walked to their basket without pressure. She even walked like she’s in a ramp, modelling.

 

Bom smirked at the frustrated Kris as she walks like she’s wandering around at the amusement park to piss the man off. Kris just stomped his feet like a toddler in tantrums. And that what she wanted, for Kris making himself look like a stupid person whom he really is.

 

 

The ball is fast approaching Ha Yi and she’s ready for it but Baekhyun is on the move to help his woman. Ha Yi glared at him before she placed her arm in front of her with open palm. Waiting for the ball.

 

“Mine” but the ball just passed through and failed to catch it. Baekhyun restrained himself to laugh at his woman’s failure. She is so damn cute looking clueless on how the ball just bounce away from her. She stared at her hands wondering, how?

 

 

Minji know the game, how it works. So when she got the hold of the ball, she ran as fast as she could, never forgetting to dribble it and when she’s right in front of the basket ring, she jumped will all her best to shoot the ball and.. Scored. The ladies cheered for Minji’s success, forgetting that they are not in the same team. So why cheer?

 

Sehun is smiling as he walked towards the happy Minji jumping in glee. When she noticed him she automatically smiled. “I scored”

 

“Yay!” Sehun said as he raised his hands and did the ‘fighting’ pose. “Nice one”

 

“I know” Her smile is still visible on her face. Shooting the ball felt nice.

 

“But that’s our opponent basket though” Sehun pointed at the other side, “Ours is there”

 

Minji just scoffed, “Aish”

 

 

“Love! Catch…”

 

Dara easily caught the ball and luckily she’s just feet away from the basket, it’s an advantage... Right? She tried to shoot the ball but it didn’t even reach the tip of the basket. “Aish! I’m too small for- Whoa!” Dara is now higher than her usual height because apparently, Chanyeol lifted her up, holding her waist.

 

“Shoot that ball, Dee”

 

Yes, the ring is just right in front of her now. So, she shoot the ball effortless. As Chanyeol put her down, he turns her as she set her feet at the ground, she’s facing Chanyeol and now hugging her.

 

“Yay!”

 

 

On the other side of the park.

 

“YA!” Where are you taking Chandee?” Taehyun loud voice startled both the little girl Chandee and the pretty boy Jinwoo. Taehyun has his little hands on his waist as he glared at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter