Chapter Nineteen

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Nineteen

 

 

Dara got surprised seeing the CEO sleeping on his office. Didn’t he went home? Dara shrugged her shoulder and decided it is best to ignore the peacefully sleeping man. She put the documents at the corner of his table, she arranged the disorderly magazine, arranged the figurines. She is too busy to notice that she’s been watched since she turn her back on the supposed to be sleeping man.

 

Chanyeol longingly stared at Dara who is trapped on her small world arranging whatever things need to be arrange. With things being like this, Chanyeol is started to fear the future. What if? No. No. Chanyeol shook his head hoping that whatever negative thing on his mind will vanish. He need to be positive because you can’t live a positive life with a negative mind. Right. Positive thoughts.

 

The two is too absorbed with whatever they thinking that they both failed to notice the short distance between them. Dara is now on Chanyeol’s side compiling the documents she put at the corner a while ago, Chanyeol on the other hand is absentmindedly staring at the wall across him and when a cloth brush to his hand, he finally noticed Dara. Her back facing him, he didn’t need to think twice.

 

He encircled his arm to her waist and hug her sideward, he felt her stiffened but he didn’t make a move to detach his arms. Chanyeol lean his forehead on Dara’s forearm, eyes closed. “I missed you, Dee”

 

Silence…

 

“Chanyeol…” her soft voice was heard in his four corner office and that simple calling his name made his mind to go haywire. He blanked.

 

“How are you and Kwon?” Yes, he’s calling him Kwon now and not the fashionable chic, his eyebrows furrowed when realization hit him. Why did he have to ask that? “Uhh… what I mean is…” Trust him to ruin a moment, he’s quite good at it like what is happening right now.

 

Dara’s lips formed in a thin line and sighed, “I believe it’s none of your business” She removed his arms and took a step away from him. “Mr. Park” She bowed and left.

 

Mr. Park again? What happen to Chanyeol? He stared at the close door in sadness on how things ended up this way. I can’t take this anymore this need to end.

 

Uhm, so yeah. Why am I in front of these guys again? Oh right, because I confronted Jiyong and told him what I truly felt towards Dara and I never expected that that action of mine will lead into this.

 

Seungri err- Seunghyun is glaring at me; I flinched, Daesung is smiling; that’s a relief, Youngbae with a calm expression; neutral, Seunghyun or Tabi is serious, too serious, reflecting Jiyong’s expression.

 

“So, you’re saying that you love Dara noona?” Seungri asked and Chanyeol nodded like what a good child would do when parents is scolding their child, “But you can’t tell her because you’re afraid in something?”

 

“Uh.. Ye-yeah”

 

“I can’t hear you..”

 

“YES! I LOVE DARA!!” Why do I feel like I’m being interrogated? Because I am. “And I’m currently dealing something from my past but I think I know what to do now...”

 

“That’s good” Eh?

 

Someone cleared it throat and Chanyeol look around to find out who and its Tabi er- Seunghyun, he stared at me for a year or maybe not, actually it’s just ten seconds, enough to send shiver down my spine. His eyes was scary. “An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship, similarly the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it get inside you.”

 

Stunned, Chanyeol is stunned. He didn’t knew Seunghyun likes to give advices in form of quotations too. He feel like he found his long lost brother. If he's not being interrogated he might be grinning like a cat now. Maybe.

 

“What I’m saying is, don’t let other people opinion affect your own. If you truly felt something towards our friend then follow whatever your heart or mind say.” Seunghyun is testing him, not because Chanyeol felt jealous towards Dara and Jiyong closeness doesn’t mean he need to do something about it unless the CEO is being serious about loving their friend.

 

Seunghyun and the others knew that guys don’t get jealous for no reason. If a guy get jealous over someone it means that he really care about her and from what they all seeing, this guy is undeniably smitten to Dara though he’s having his own battle with himself.

 

“Are you going to hurt her?” Daesung asked, smiling which made him scarier in Chanyeol’s eyes. He look like he’s asking that question just to kill me afterwards if he didn’t like the answer I’ll gave.

 

Chanyeol gulped, “I’ll try not to…” I answered in all honesty.

 

“Excuse me??” Seungri the pseudo dongsaeng asked with his eyebrows furrowing. “What did you just say?”

 

“I- I’ll try not to hurt your noona” He took a deep breath before he explain, “Love and pain is a package. Even though I’ll do my best to please her, I, we can’t avoid experiencing pain. It’s always together with love.”

 

“Though your explanation was blurry, I still understand whatever message you want us to know…” Taeyang finally said after observing the CEO the whole time. Jiyong look dejected though.

 

Chanyeol stood up, bowed and ready to leave when he met Seungri’s fist hitting his face. He staggered backwards due to the impact and look at the culprit in disbelief. What the hell?!

 

“You still made my noona cry so, I believe you deserved that one.” Seungri walked towards him, shortening their distance and poke Chanyeol’s shoulder, “No one is allowed to make my noona cry. Remember that.”

 

He probably will never going to forget that because Seungri’s message are loud and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter