Chapter Thirteen

Say That You Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Thirteen

 


 

 

“Happy birthday to you, you belong to the zoo with the Monkey and the Donkey and a big Kangaroo!!!” That’s Kris singing a birthday song to the birthday girl Bommie who looked like formulating a plan on how to execute Kris.

 

“Go to hell”

 

“If I go to hell, I’m just going to torture everyone by continuously asking if it’s hot in here or if it just me”

 

Oh for the love of- Seriously? Are they on their best friend term or enemies? Bommie just sighed in annoyance.

 

“Who invited you? I don’t remember doing it”

 

“I invited myself. I know you’re too shy to ask me anyway” Kris dodged the thing Bommie threw at him, Chanyeol noticed that Bommie was fond of violence; unfortunately it was always Kris the one who always received Bom’s fondness.

 

“Seriously Bommie? Are you that attracted to me? That you can’t resist throwing things at me?” Kris smirked, “It won’t surprise me if the next thing you’ll threw at me is your love” Kris even wiggled his eyebrows, grinning.

 

“WU YI FAN!!”

 

Kris smiled, “It’s nice to know that you knew the name of the father of your future children’s” Yep. Kris is using Bommie’s offer of being the father of her future children, looked how it backfired. He’s not sure though if the two is really considering their weird way of being husband and wife. To the future.

 

Chanyeol groaned, he’s not going to watched them anymore ending each other’s life. Gaa! Kris is obviously trying to ruin Bommie’s mood and I can tell that Kris is succeeding; seeing that they’re running all around right at this moment.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK BOM OF PARK FAMILY IN SEOUL KOREA OF WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!" Kris said in a very loud voice that is enough to grab the attention of the people near them. Chanyeol sighed, what happen with the COOL Kris?

 

"Come here you giant!! Wish that I don't get hold of you because if I do your dead meat" Bom shouted while running after Kris and when she's near enough Kris hold the top of her head with Bom flailing her arms just to get hold of Kris but because of Kris long limbs its quite impossible for Bom to reach him. The struggle is real.

 

“Seriously? Stop dragging Kris to hang out with you” Dara’s voice interrupted his chain of thought.

 

“What?”

 

“Didn’t you heard what he just said to Bommie?”

 

I grinned, “I’m not responsible to any of that”

 

“Yeah right. Jiyong and Tabi are currently throwing an imaginary dagger to your friend now”

 

His brows furrowed with the name mentioned. They’re here? Chanyeol roamed his eyes around and found them not that far away from where they are; Bom and Dee’s overprotective friends is really throwing an imaginary dagger to Kris and .. Him? What did I do? Great!

 

“I’m just going to say hi” Chanyeol said to Dara and he walked off before she can even make a response. Do you still remember when I told you before that I’m the only one who is aware that we are already friends? Now, I really feel like they don’t like me and that we're not friends. *pouts*

 

“Hey” They nodded, acknowledging my presence. Its only Jiyong and Seungri who Dee introduced to him formally, the other three? He knew their names but they haven’t formally introduced to one another, so he thinks that's it’s not proper to act comfortably in front of them and cracking jokes.

 

Seungri cleared his throat, “This is Jiyong whom you already knew” Chanyeol nodded, of course he knew this chic guy; he always see him in his office! “Seunghyun hyung or Tabi” What Tabi? Is he part of TeleTABI? He restrained himself from frowning, “Daesung and Youngbae hyung”

 

Chanyeol bowed in respect and smiled, “Nice meeting you” The just nodded again, don’t they know any other form of greeting? Like brofist? Or even smiling back? They look stiff.

 

“Chanyeol!” Kris came like a freaking wrecking ball, bumping at him in full force that resulted for him to slightly lose his balance. The weird Kris hide at his side and constantly checking the perimeter, “Can you see Bom?”

 

Frowning. “Uh, no”

 

Kris straightened himself and faced the people Chanyeol’s been talking to. “That girl run like she’s on Olympics..” Kris tried to catch his breath “And they are?”

 

“Bom’s and Dee’s childhood friends and dongsaeng ..Seungri”

 

“It’s Seunghyun” Seungri said wearing a serious face

 

“Eh?”

 

“I’m Lee Seunghyun, Dara noona non biological brother but still a brother” Seungri- er Seunghyun answered and when he saw confusion on Chanyeol’s face, “were not that close Chanyeol ssi~~ So, I guess we can’t drop the formality and beside only close friend of mine can call me Seungri”

 

And awkwardness ensued after Kris laughed subsided.

 

 

“And beside only close friend of mine can call me Seungri” Kris voice welcomed him upon his arrival at his own place. Laughter followed after Kris finished re-telling the story.

 

“Seriously Yifan, that’s the 12th time you’ve told us about that”

 

“Oh come on. Your face was priceless when Seunghyun said that.. I should have took a photo instead of laughing” He frowned, Dara assured him that Seungri was just being an overprotective dongsaeng; that’s why the said guy tried to intimidate him, he pouted.

 

“Don’t pout in front of us. It’s disgusting” Chanyeol pouted more and earned loud groans from his friends.

 

“I think I’m going to puke”

 

He pouted more and more if that is even possible just to annoy his friends, he even bat his eyelashes and shakes his body side by side. Revenge is sweet.

 

“CHANYEOL!”

 

After Bom’s party, they decided to continue their drinking at his place because his house is the farthest at Bom’s place. Did you find the logic? Because I didn’t.

 

Kris took a huge gulp of beer then just stared at the space, “When I was little I’m going to tell your mom was the scariest sentence ever..”

 

Chanyeol sighed alongside with Sehun, guess they’re going to have their boy’s time now, given that all of them; already have an alcohol within their system.

 

“Ahuh. Considering you’re a Mama’s boy” Kris brother; Tao answered. Kris threw the can of beer he just emptied; Hm, Is Bom fondness with violence is infectious?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter